Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xMOONS/status/892904261490802690
youtu.be/uERJxPw4tco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly memento that a fighting game without viable zoning is not a title worthy of attention.

Friendly memento that within its next month after release T7 has dropped a greater percentage of its player count than SF5 did within a similar window of time. Street Fighter V also had a greater peak for that a similar window of opportunity. All criteria pose that Tekken 7 is dying more quickly than SFV.

Friendly memento that Dragon Ball FighterZ will be a poorly put together title with appalling space control, abject movement when in comparison to the Marvel series, characters lacking assist variety, and lacking character archetype versatility.

Jesus fucking christ lmao

>Slayer gets autistic google doc detailing every combo, neutral tool, match up, etc.
>Everyone else gets blank pages on Dustloop

Jonio and Omito YouTube videos can only teach me so much.

>Mentat
>Sakura
>Roxy

Street Fighter V is starting to get hot...

hes having a conversation you massive faggot. if she didnt want the suggestion she would have told him to fuck off see how she continues talking to him?

and no where does it say shes quitting fighitng games for good

lastly why the fuck are you following a 15 year old justin wong is that you

maybe if a goober had any social skills he could take a hint that she doesnt want to play that kusoge and she explains why and he keeps going singing praises about goober gear

>Tokido plays fighting games for decades and remains competitive thanks to years of experience
>Suma1l flies high for a while until his APM/reflexes drop by a fraction of a second and he is summarily dropped like a sack of potatoes for a different 18 year old and is never able to play competitive Dota again.

>why are you following a 15 year old girl

Virgin spotted

I love Tifa!

Play Sniffphogear

>losing on select screen

>sf players are so inclusive and they aren't sexist man everyones welc-
twitter.com/xMOONS/status/892904261490802690

seems like you havent had a normal conversation with another human being lately

no, no this doesnt count

t. anipedo

don't y'all ever get tired of shitposting

>literally no argument
as expected

who's smarter? abigail or hugo?

for some it's the only joy they get out of life

DotA is much less mechanically intensive than RTS or League of Legends, so lower APM/etc doesn't matter for it.

Dota is about strategic and tactical decision making. Theoretically more experienced players have a greater advantage.

My husband is the only thing keeping me going

>PLAY GG
>PLAY GG
Fucking goobers are like jehovah witnesses.

He's refuting something she generalized about the entire game
She clarified what she said and that was the end of it
She seemed to handle the conversation better than you honestly, but then again you're some creeper retard white knighting a 15 year old on the internet

You would think but some people have legitimate untreated autism. The same shitpost pasta every day that takes up more and more posts and sends us faster to new threads is awesome apparently.

Cute.

Sorry but if I see a young maiden in danger, I'll step in an intervene. Sad to know that some people would turn a blind eye to a girl being harassed by someone on the street.

Hugo is just some fuccboi
Abigail gets the girls, runs Metro City, is a successful businessman, and is taller than Hugo.

why does she not want to play anymore

also is she a trap?

>it doesnt have the neutral game i love
>yes it does
>no it doesnt
>yes it does
>no it doesnt

i mean i guess this is naturally how goobers converse

Abigail is a mechanic and runs his own business at least.

So... Hugo has a bigger dick?

I get really sick of the anons saying reddit this and kappa that, most dank posting, and 99% of chariot posts. Thank fuck luvcheez is about to purchase Veeky Forums in 3rd quarter 2018 so kiss ass while you can

>dota is less mechanically intensive than lol

lol. yeah u have to aim in league but you have literally 4x the abilities in dota on some heroes, and some heroes control more than one unit unlike league.

my b actually the last line should be
>ok fine whatever you say now fuck off goober

What's your favorite character archetype?

is johnny a michael jackson reference?

Heh goobs

>put stick on desk to try to have more consistent platform
>slides around like the feet are greased
Cool

mommy goobies

the sluttiest so I play Ibuki most of the times

Characters people think are honest but have crazy always safe all purpose normals, a projectile, and high damage combos

the character with oppressive mixups, a reversal, and a good keepaway fireball game.

>fighting games will never be this hype

wonder woman is the strongest

So you're saying ARTS takes more skill?

wow me2

the pretty boy

so you admit yo u fuck young girls?!

I want him.

pantyhose

Try again, FGCuck.

ichiban

>APM is the only form of skill

Breh

>apm
>reflexes
Fighting games don't have much else. You can say reads but we all know they're just weighted guesses.

Imagine this: evo 2019 Fantasy Strike balance patch #32...all the matchups are 5-5.
It's the grand finals. Fantasy Strike has lowered the entry barrier to fighting games so much that the popularity of the genre has multiplied by one hundred. Two master Fantasy Strike players and Yomi Rock Paper Scissors mind-readers FACING OFF.

DAIGOOO
UUUUUU
MEEEEEEEEEE
HARAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Versusss...
SAH
NICK
FOOOXX

A yomi counter is the method to counter normal throws. This revolutionary mechanic is performed by simply letting go of all controls and when your opponent tries to throw you, you will counter it and perform a yomi counter with a spectacular animation.
Yomi is the Japanese word for reading the mind of the opponent. It is the essence of Rock Paper Scissors...
and of Fighting Games

There is an old-school fighting game series that was prolific before the fighting game genre became popular called Street Fighter. Daigo used to play the character Ryu in those games.
Ryu is the Grave of Street Fighter.

Daigo is playing Valerie, the manic painter, while Sonic Fox is playing Midori

The round begins
Both fighters run at eachother
They get close and both stop

AMAAAAAZING READSSS FROM BOTH OF THEM the female commentators exclaim

Valerie and Midori are still right next to each other doing neutral animations. An outsider wouldn't understand why this is hype, but the stadium is breathless.
Both masters are anticipating the other throwing and they are staying in the neutral animation so that when the throw comes they can yomi counter.
Both players have not pressed any buttons or moved the stick in 10 seconds.
INCREDIBLE READS the commentators bellow
THIS IS A DEADLY GAME OF CHICKEN..THE YOMI..THE MIND GAMES..DEAR LORD THE TENSION COULD BE CUT WITH A KNIFE FOLKS
20 secs
30 seconds both characters have been simply doing their neutral animations next to each other...
It's nearing the end of the round
Daigo presses 5A.
The crowd goes wild
Ladies and gentlemen evo moment 38

>cherrypicking

THE READS SO SICK AND HYPE

why do you post this in every thread

Damn I was born 2 days before the bottom guy and I haven't done anything

any advice for a new Cammy player in SFV?

ive already tried uninstalling and playing a different game but that doesnt seem to be working

you have the best normals in the game and you have a dive kick. if you can't win with that then kys.

I don't really understand how this is hype
>Timbersaw, the character made to tank a lot of damage and regen, tanks a lot of damage and regens

be annoying

>Enemy team mathematically couldn't outdamage the regen
>WOAH WHAT A PLAY 10/10 GAME OF THE EVER

the jukes
the kills
the escapes
also, he's called shredder you '11er.

I don't really understand how this is hype
>Parrying, a mechanic used to block damage and counter attack, I used to block damage and counter attack

See

twitch tv/videos/151674877
Why do Americans root for nips over their own people?

No, fighting games are about spacing and timing.

And before you try to reply again, no, timing can't be simplified to reflexes.

APM means nothing in fighting games.

>tfw he made more money in 1 year than I will in 50 years wagecucking

>when you start off the first few games getting wrecked in gg and the opponent takes their time rematching but then you figure them out and go on win streaks and the rematches are instant
good end to the night, cool to leave some people tilted to the point where they disconnect before getting back to the room before the lobby shuts down

American is a legal status not a people

Play USF4 or CvS2 instead.

That's because daymendou put in the work.

johnny is braindead you don't need to read anything, not even your opponent. just copy their combos and mash 5K into 2D into double coin otg then win the round.

Play Weiss

I wish I was able to enjoy every kind of game.

Why did pielie do this? In 3.5k and it was obvious from start Zeus would lose this man fight

why didn't topgaren play at evo this year? seems like all he does these days is play wow.

play flat

probably cause he got caught warding and he knew he'd get run down due to frost nova.

that is some S tier fucked up anatomy

>youtu.be/uERJxPw4tco

She has two joints on her legs, the knees and thighs.

>tfw no paizuri from a busty girl cosplaying tifa

play cripple

she's pretty

>Imagine this: evo 2019 Fantasy Strike balance patch #32...all the matchups are 5-5.
>Implying it will take that many patches for based Sirlin to make it perfectly balanced
At most it will take 3 patches.

>Runs away.
Really fucking eventful

i pick the waifu with the slow, high damage normals/specials

>184743669
>Tifa and Jecht still aren't back in Dissidia.

>tekken has good online

Will the steam release of KI revive it?

It was almost certainly a rage quit.

>can't decide between maining Sol or Sin in rev 2

Onegai help me, I'm new to Anime and I heard they're both easy to pick up, which one should I pick?

Will it have cross play? If not then it will be like KOF