clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie makes its final stand:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Escalate completely unbalanced Fed-Com Civil War era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war-escalation

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJkMolg0XS8
reddit.com/r/OutreachHPG/comments/6ofa2r/the_joys_and_sorrows_of_the_heavy_gauss_rifle_a/
mwomercs.com/news/2017/08/1869-thanatos-lore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

I don't particularly like the name, but I must post
>XL Awesome
>Civil war
Pick one, rageagainstthedyingofthelight™, you fucking jew.

DON'T FORGET TO BUY YOUR SUPPORTER PACK!
YOU GET EXTRA EVENT REWARDS IF YOU DO, GOY.

already did ;^)

>tfw you facetank some lrm boat mad dog with backup small lasers with a locust just because you can.

>/btgerg/
You couldn't think of a better name?

I did, I like it.

It's a nice compromise for that /btg/ sperg.

but he looks so happy!

/btgreg/

I think people are joining the clan invasion que just to bail and push up their sides overall score

>not voting for tourmaline

>rageagainstthedyingofthelight™
you have no soul

That was the XL Awesome's username
Letter to letter + trademark by me for emphasis

Hi Greg

>assaults with peel it off with my snubby and some ersl
>crit them with lbx10 and they fall instantly
life of a medium

>32+32+21+13
>98
See?

>tfw you make some mauler's own heavy gauss' explode his sides with LMGs and medicine

>drop some red smoke
>peel off 30% armor from every mech it hits
lmao life is so easy

red smoke is the sign of a shitter

bet you complained about grenade launchers in call of duty too

not complaining, just know you're a shitter for using crutches

you're the shitter for complaining about people taking advantage of every tool given to them, are you a feminist?

if you use any consumables you are a certified shitter 2bh

>1 Player left in both teams
>Ours is a streak boat griffin
>Theirs is a stealth armor Commando
>In frozen city
He ended with 21 damage
Streak boats need to go and stay go

>you're the shitter for complaining about people taking advantage of every tool given to them, are you a feminist?

are you ESL?
>not complaining,

complain to the developers for enabling people to use such blatantly broken mechanics

>just finished decking out my LCT-1E
>6x SPL, XL 190
>3 matches in
Holy shit.

might as well use regular small lasers instead these days desu

Especially now that IS have ERSL

What mech can I use to carry 11 braindead retards every single game?

The best assault in the game, supernova. Easy wins 80% of the time.

can't wait for the next IIC grab deal

Lao Hu.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJkMolg0XS8

How long can you get banned to get permaban?

who?

What a baby bitch. Crying because he got banned due to excessive TK and shit talking? What the fuck was he expecting?

>I'm a nice guy in real life

2 minutes later (yes I watched the entire thing, why? I dont know)

>I cussed out a community manager

Honestly what a total faggot. Piggy sucks, but this dipshit thought crawling into the pigsty with them was a good idea.

He has some points about people in this game being actually brain dead and PGI not doing anything to make the matchmaking a more pleasant experience. That's why the best option for you is to just disable all comms and accept the fact that half of your team might as well not exist.

He is pretty much on point having dumb players and shitters blocking your reverse space.

Not to mention the shear number of AFK ASSAULTS.

where are my kills?

It doesn't matter if he is right or not. Do you think shit talking or TKing a potato shitter will have any positive effect? They are so goddamn stupid and ignorant that they don't actually process that its a cause-effect sort of reaction, they think they are simply being picked on or trolled.
It's like slapping a retard for drooling all over himself. There is no point except for cathartic release. Starting a tk war almost always ends in a loss also, so if you are a statfag its directly harmful to your epeen, unless you are doing it on an alt account.

>Do you think shit talking or TKing a potato shitter will have any positive effect?
No of course not.

I will also add after watching some of his gameplay videos, that he appears to be an extremely mediocre player in general. You don't get to bitch about potatoes when you are potato tier yourself.

His content sucks, his voice quality sucks, his narration is stupid and directly contradicts what he is actually doing in game quite often.

>going to watch my heat here, don't want to shutdown
>as he shuts down repeatedly, outside of cover

Just shit like that.

Overall nothing of value is lost. He's an aggressive dumbfuck that should have learned to keep his mouth shut, and could have learned a lot more by watching other actually-good players, than trying to create terrible 'content' himself and providing flawed analysis.

>Kristian Radoulov

based pgi banning autistic dindu turboniggers

And the next thread will be called /btsperg/.

/btspergerg/

/gregthebtspergerg/

someone give me a quick rundown on how the heavy goose range works

pgi so minimally viable, they couldn't even bother to get a screenshot where convergence doesn't make the lasers look retarded

reddit.com/r/OutreachHPG/comments/6ofa2r/the_joys_and_sorrows_of_the_heavy_gauss_rifle_a/
>20 damage to 325m, 15+ to 470m
>quirked: 373m, 540m

for all the unthinkably retarded shit PGI has done to this game, the biggest wonder for me would have to be consumables

how can anyone in their office possibly think that consumbales have ANY positive impact on the game?

>makes the game more complicated than W+M1

boo hoo so sad your deathball got hit by arty

kys

>e-bushido nerd #103401 gets btfo by ability available to everyone

gauss = goose
heavy gauss = hoose
light gauss = loose

UACs should have the same jam mechanic as RACs

RACs shouldn't even deal pinpoint damage.

Bullets should deviate a little.

some spread would make sense yes

kong drops happening please join

They do though?

no they don't

They literally have a spread stat.

then it's doing nothing because they don't spread

Anyone else snag a hero? Just got the butterbee

I picked up Pakhet. Kinda mediocre at first, but it's doing well now that it has some skill points into it.

>be ecm light
>bring 2 airstrikes
>flank and spot
>call team airstrikes when enemy is clustered
>wait for the brawl/cluster
>drop my two airstrikes to get kills and components
hits friendlies too but who cares desu
>400 avg airstrike damage a match

ez game

Nice, been hearing good things for that one. Just wanted to try a missile build, usually not my style but MRM looks fun. Named it katyusha

Pakheet my son

Super tempted to make a MRM40x2 Mauler to relive the MW:LL glory days

I think it can be done with a Light Engine decently but MRMs are terrible so I don't know if want

He sounds like one of the types of people who would yell and scream at people because they don't have a meta build. I'm betting there's a lot more to the story about his ban and there's a lot of shit he isn't telling us that would show what an asshat he really is.

It took a bit of fiddling at first, but I'm enjoying this build with it so far. 4x SRM6s, three ERML, and the remaining space towards an LAMS, ammo, and DHS. It rarely survives for long because of how close I need to get to splat, but 48 damage punches are enough that even assaults feel it.

Thinkin' about swapping out the arms for trying other builds, not sure what I'd want to do with it though.

How you even get banned in this shit? I've been teamkilling and talking shit since the beginnning and yet to recive a letter about my behaviour.

Is the hero mech sale still on?

no

nope, ended.

You don't need an assault to do MRM80

>explains how he sperged out all the time, how it was 100% bannable and how he got banned for it
>but it's the other peoples fault for making him sperg out
>spergs out for being banned again for sperging out again
The cherry on top is how his voice is faltering at about 8 mins. Also, I think you really need to ask to be banned for that happen.I have never been banned and I have been red smoking my team, legging lurmies and calling their grid on chat, being Hitler reincarnate on chat and VoIP and blocking fuckboys from backing up. I made one guy cry for fuck sake. Just what kind of monster has this guy been?

Forgot to mention that I have been the de facto Hitler of MWO since the open beta. Never even beep from moderation.

He's a stereotypical hyper-awkward introvert that thinks everyone else is at fault for his autistic ragefits

They can't properly differentiate between crying and anger so when they get mad they tear up and their voice gets wavery.

Not sure if autism or just extreme social anxiety but he is pretty stereotypical.

Same, you have to be retarded to get banned.

>mfw I report every faggot that suicides on frozen city because they got bored and threw a bitchfit over their team not immediedly pushing
I don't know if it does anything, but I hold out hope I'm helping to fuck someone over.

T H A N A T O S

here's my wallet

I've reported people so often that I've gotten emails from PGI asking me not to submit frivolous reports.

>ECM laser vomit/dakka vomit 75 tonner with JJs

>Thanatos hero
>RL boat
oh boy, dis gun b gud

Argus when?
Chimera when?

PIG NO
DO NOT TEMPT ME WITH SUCH DELECTABLE OF ROBOTS
FUCK

CLAMS BTFO

>MRM fist laser vomit 75 tonner with jump jets
YES

>btfo
>by a fat IS heavy with deliciously large side torsos
Poor thing is gonna need its quirks to avoid getting turned into a zombie every match

>MechWarrior Felix Grimstead is still not sure he remembers exactly how he came to pilot the Hangover. Then again, he doesn’t often remember all the wrong places he’s been or all of the wrong people he’s met. He even thinks his BattleMech once had a different name. But after several years of work on the planet of Swartklip, where he continues to boast he’ll be leaving but somehow never does, the new moniker seemed appropriate.

>During an extended engagement with raiders, a combination of damage and low supplies forced him to refit the ’Mech with a bevy of rocket launchers. In fact, several such abysmal maintenance cycles forced him to revamp the weapon configuration several times, which ultimately gave him the most sophisticated rocket-launcher-armed BattleMech in the Inner Sphere—a joke he loves delivering in a bar or on a victorious battlefield.

75 ton splatbomb confirmed

>implying it's not going to be superquirked IS assault-heavy

Oh clammy!

But this isn't a Black Lanner or a Chimera, PGI, what do you want from me?

Like the Uziel was a superquirked IS medium?