pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

cute

kill yourself, Raul

Tharja is a bitch who only wanted grima's cock

TharjaSpic is openly gay

All right, out with it. What's your fetish?

SWEETEST BOY

>Roll on Nohrian summer for the first time
>Try to get a Corrin
>1 Blue orb
>Its a +Spd Azura

Anyone else have nice things happen to them today?

Cute OP

So wait, when does the 6 month stuff start? I've still been getting 2 orbs daily, is that part of the 60? I thought those started with Hero Fest.

Man's breats

fucking young girls with dead looks on their face

anal

can they just hurry up and release updated versions of FE4/5 so we can get a better OST

You!

This is my wife

Weight gain. Usually much heavier than this

>objective is to weaken shade but not kill her
>random crit
This series didn't deserve Awakening, coming along and saving it. It should have died and IS should have tried making a new IP similar to AW

Futanari

Is that you, Gregor?

Tumblr please go

Last time I post it, some user pointed out that it was so vainilla that it's not considered a fetish by definition

so is elise going to get a bonus or not?

Fuck off, she's mine.

Me on the right.

Reminder:

BARAKEKS BTFO

LMAO

B T F O
T
F
O

horny girls with nice thighs

No, she's mine. It's time for Gregor to leave the server

Weight gain and expansion in general.

Hand holding and kissing

crumb all day

I could've posted fatter, but I didn't

>His sword user can't kill Azura

I hope not. Then everyone on team Elise would get x7.5 points and ruin everyone else's cumulative scores.

Don't fuck this up for us all, team Corrin.

FUCK NOWI

Post it anyway

This is a blue board, reported.

lucina is cute and strong but hana is 1 point stronger

How's my Freddy?

Cute young girls with fangs

i have a major secetary fetish. something about a pencil skirt and a button shirt does things to my dick.

fuck the police

fuck the mods

Mind control and traps.

I would prefer if they did a banner based of rarity.

Like the have to collect player data, they would be inmense idiots not to collect that shit, so grab the 4 least summoned heroes and stick them on a banner with that explanation "We've noticed these are the rarest heroes in everyone's lists, so we've made a banner to give those of you who want them a chance of getting them"

i want to lose because holding onto all of these flags with no bonuses ever is ruining my cumulative score and i want to help out tomato boy

Kill yourself drill.

Hi drill, I'm mommy!

tentacle rape with mindbreak

looks like garbage to me

Oviposition

Elise won't be able to bridge the gap. You'll just ruin your cumulative score further.

Too late now, though. Let's see how shit went down.

why is this one guy getting triggered that gaius is going to lose and posting fan art in response?

Maids, Amazons/mini-giantess, cum inflation, garter-belts, tentacles, ahegao

Some day I will find that magical holy grail image that combines them all into one. Some day.

Pregnancy

It's not a fun fetish to have.

How many times have you fapped to Ep1 of Inyouchuu?

GG Tikibros, who you all moving to?

stockings/pantyhose
heels/heeled boots
cropped bangs
and my biggest one of all: THIGHS

It's pretty sad that Gaius has been getting trounced in hourly votes. Not much to be proud of here.

>SAME

You're cool Velouriaposter

did you find a rom of FE7?

not many times, actually the first time. I mostly watch shinkyoky no grimoire/pandra when I feel like seeing tentacle action

>gaius is going to lose

don't say that, if/when he wins they'll just act even more obnoxious even though this has been the most "who cares" gauntlet match ever

Only other character I have is best Corrin on a dragon, so probably there, even if she's only level 1 I want that bonus for my flags

Old phone bricked today. Lost all my pics, which means all my old screenshots of my pulls and stuff. Kinda sad, but at least I was able to get my game save back.

Nowi in my favorite sex position for her!

Breast expansion, ass expansion, facesitting, giantess stuff

And I don't know how to describe this one but it kinda ties into the first two: the concept of wearing clothes that are too small and then breaking them because boobs or ass are too big.

my nigga

the fact that we have no /l/ board is really a tragedy

You Freddyfags sure like to whine.

I too, got a half-chub from Octavia Butler's "Bloodchild"

*actually to be honest

jesus

>POINTS X 7.5 FOR 56 MIN.

I know the round isn't over yet, but fuck it we already won. Get in here Elisebros!
I bet you Corrin shitters feel really stupid now. You joined the most popular team only to get DEMOLISHED in the last hour in the biggest gauntlet upset yet. How embarrassing for you. You do, however, have one last chance. If you APOLOGIZE right fucking now for ever thinking you had a chance, some of us may find it in our hearts to let you join our team as we clinch another gauntlet championship for our girl, Elise.
In the meantime, I'll be screencapping all of your delicious tears.

ELISE HAS BONUS

Yes, and it's been really fun so far. Going to play more of it tomorrow so far one reset because I left Florina in range of sword/axe man on her intro map, thinking mountain would let her dodge

loli tharja wins again

Haha, man, I'm the best at strategy.

Except I actually fucking suck and hate myself

>only teammate on my friend list has a brave bow Bride Cordelia
This bitch is just doing all the work for me, all I gotta do is Reposition her ass everywhere.

Footfag here
Also seem to be slowly getting into futa

GN who?

I couldn't care less about Frederick.

Chubby guys.

what do you gain from this?

FEMUI BTFO

Wonder if Corrin will be the first favorite to win it all to lose in round 1.

Im new to this general

I have only played FE7, Thracia 776 and a little bit of fates

What is dril/gorilla/naruto?

>Elise got the bonus
Fucking FCorrin idiots.

I hope Elise beats you so you at least get a punishment for ruining everyone else's cumulative.

Literally just got 150,000 points in one round, dummy.

>not 165,000

worst thing is i share some of the same fetishes as raul and there isnt much i can do about it but at least i don't autistically shitpost about my waifu in every thread
i don't even really like tharja's design that much, which is surprising because she has a body stocking, heels and cropped bangs
my wife is pic related

literal nobodies that keep promoting themselves on here by trying to play themselves off asthough they are the ones posting other things

>The City of Corrin

UNLLIIIIIIMITED
POOOOOINTS

Lmao, time to send flags.

Nice, I hope you enjoy the game and the rest of the series man

>rolling for Limited Edition Worse Nino

I'm just in this for the cumulative score, man

Don't worry, none of these actually have to do with the games!
>Dril
Shitposter who is always wrong/retarded. There's a little bit of Dril inside us all
>Gorilla
Gorilla
>Naruto
Naruto (ナルト) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who searches for recognition and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village.

Thanks for all your help and the good run of it Xanderbros. We tried to put up a good fight. I had some great partners for all those matches.

What side is everyone going to pick next?

HERE WE GO

>Mfw she still loses even with the multiplier