/ink/ - Splatoon General

"IF I SEE THAT FUCKING HAT ONE MORE TIME" edition
Last thread: - Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - New update patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup has been announced. Join a team and scrub your Tees for 2000 coins each.
- New Splatfest-exclusive stage "Mystery Zone" announced!
- Salmon Run has updated with new gear and rewards past 1200 points.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La
>Big S2 Gearlist
-leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL (embed)

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13607369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting for the Eurofriends:

What's your highest rank so far, /ink/?

strawpoll.me/13607369

Teach me how to not be shit with charger (motion controls).

PICK UP THE FUCKING RAINMAKER YOU SQIGGERS. HOLY FUCK.

MAYO!

Hit your shots, hide your laser.

I'm scared of the pressure of the team all counting on me

>only just got the game today
>feel like I've already missed out on everything and already so far behind

Welp, will be back for Splatoon 3 I guess.

In b4 Callie rape user

REMINDER THAT IF YOU PICK MAYO, YOU ARE SUPPORTING FURFAGGOTRY.

They really are just trolling us, aren't they?

Post gore anyways

>that picture
I'm calling the police.

where did it all go so right?

user, I get that. It's a lot of pressure.

But if my whole team leaves the Rainmaker behind one more time, I'm going to commit a public shooting. I promise

Thats unfair
I voted before this shitstorm broke out

I picked mayo before this faggotry started. Nothing I can do about it.

How. Does she get fucked with a frying pan or what

Goodness gracious.

Throw your matches then, prove you belong on Veeky Forums. Defeat furfaggotry.

Marina is THICC!

Who else here missed most shirt grinding and now needs to actually spend a decent amout of gold to get non rng clothes?

Matched one squad of (presumably) children twice in a row during my placement matches. Quad goosed them both times and knocked it out as fast as the game would allow. They got us over 2200

Rolling pin without handles?

Winslowmind

Hating on shadman seems to be the bigger meme than liking him by now

such samefaggotry

>my womby never or drawn
feels batman

Damn couldn't post the discord this time :/

Post it. No promises.

This happens to me so often. Nobody will pick up the Rainmaker or take the Tower so it just sits in the center until I break the stalemate. Both sides do this.

>Playing the reef
>Clusterfuck where the enemy team almost wins at the start of the match.
>Only me and one other guy with alive after it's all over
>Accidentally pick up the Rainmakert.
He starts spamming follow me and creates a narrow path for me to swim snaking along the boarder of the map.
>Follow it all the way to their base and spike the rainmaker for the first time ever.
I'm sure it was dangerously cheesy, but it felt good.

Woah hold up there's sea snails on the line and all my favorite items lack slots. I can't do that.

The losing side's royalty gets 21 snails. The winners get 24.

How do you know this when there hasn't been a splatfest in 2 yet?

You still get sea snails for participating dumbass. If you think 3 sea snails difference is worth being a furfag, than you might as well kill yourself.

Oh OK then, I'll throw.

Remember to report all the furfaggots for inappropriate content

RIP other thread ;_;7

I was under the impression winning side got double the amount of snails for some reason.

How has this dude not been locked up?

Post your squibs

The guide book.

Well, at least the Sting Ray seems to have a niche in blocking off the tower.

Do main abilities matter? I'm a splatoon newfag and just bought gear I thought looked fresh without considering the abilities. Have I cucked myself? Can I reroll main abilities?

>the "pro" discord has even more drama than the "shitty" one
lol

Oviposition
She has to steal all the eggs and carry them back to the basket inside her and then her teammates all watch in horror as she has to squeeze them out

I went team mayo before the furfaggotry, the furries are just a bonus
/vp/ and /trash/ are boards here, I don't have to prove a fucking thing, the nucancer can suck my fucking dick

my squib

me on the left

I've never seen fur stuff on splatoon so I'm inclined to believe you guys are just shitposting.

Woomy!

She doesn't sexual the Splatling either. She is pure and sweet.

Main abilities are fixed and can't be rerolled. Just buy up everything to Max out your wardrobe until you learn what abilities you want. Also get the switch phone app for more clothes to buy.

I fap to his art every once in a while. I was just memeing.
He isn't doing anything illegal.

Uh, no. I'm the same user who took this crappy cell phone pic: I have nothing to do with the user who posted the pic here, and didn't even see that post.

Give it a rest, fag

Main abilities can't be rerolled. Gear you get via salmon run can have an main ability. Gear you get from splatnet can have different main abiltiies than ones from the galleria. Also never ever reroll, it costs valuable sea snails and is pointless when scrubbing exists.

Main abilities, no.
But there's plenty of gear out there if you're not too attached, and even then you can get the same gear off of SplatNet with different main abilities every now and then.

>/vp/ and /trash/ are boards here
>implying /vp/ supports furfaggotry

So I'm watching that splatoon tournament from E3.

Are the last 10 seconds the only part of the game that matters? You don't seem to get much of an advantage after a kill since all it takes is 1 guy with a roller to undo everything youv'e done.

Why the fuck is Team Mayo now Fur Fag shit? I didn't join mayo for this! I actually gone out and bought japanese mayo to see what so great about it since this splatfest fit perfectly for that region

What are my chances of winning this month Splatfest thanks to this clusterfuck?

I buy every clothing item that I think looks nice regardless of ability, you're fine friend!

Why does everyone blame discord?
I don't quite understand it.
The only people that are to blame are the ones that don't seem to be able to behave themselves and start dropping names in bad ways and falseflag.
And the problem is one person is enough to start a chain reaction of shitposting.
In the end the nice people that made the effort to host lobbies for the sake of playing together and for fun have to suffer as they constantly get falseflagged and memed on because it's "funny"

>I actually gone out and bought japanese mayo
And how is it?

Looks fresh, but also sorta like something you might expect a pedophile to wear as he lures children into the back of his van.

Oddly enough this is more or less what I wore in Splatoon 1, too.
Maybe not those shoes.

As someone who browses /vp/ you fucking disgust me. You're what's ruining the board. Go fuck of back to your containment boards you faggot.

Thanks for the info!

Nonconsensual sex with Call-
Fuck you and my shit internet.

like a tangier mayo.

Rerolling is a straight upgrade to scrubbing, though. You can get roughly 21 snails per month, plus the 20 for leveling from 30 to 50.

if i become proficient with slosher will i out perform the tri slosher
or is the tri just so good

>implying /vp/ supports furfaggotry
you obviously haven't visited /vp/ outside of padt
no, it is people like you that ruin the spirit of the board and the franchise as a whole

Shoes are over the top
Otherwise top gun/10

/trash/ is literally a containment board for furfaggots because if you were banned altogether you would just shit up every board instead as revenge. Very few people actually want you to shit up this website, and this is coming from someone who gaps to furry on the regular.
To be fair a large chunk of them do support pokephillia. Not as obnoxious as furfaggotry, but still.

Looks like some pink squid had a wank onto a pic

>Teammate walk right past the goal to shoot at the enemy team's spawn
We could have fucking won two times over easily.
Why does the biggest retard on the team always manage to be the one that picks the damn Rainmaker up?

There there, user

hey guys i have this crazy idea its called quit talking about fur faggotry because nobody gives a shit and it has nothing to do with the game thanks

The Tri only has like half a line less range than the regular Slosher, and it also has 3 hitboxes and a much faster fire rate.

The only furry post I approve of.

I think you wrote that backwards.

>straight upgrade to scrubbing, though
What? No it isn't. Scrubbing gives you back the chunks you can use to make the gear you want, and only costs money. Rerolling just cycles the abilities already on.

*faps

>he doesn't ink onto tribute pictures

newfag here. how the fuck do i upload screenshots from the switch?