Just cleaned my car bois. what do you think

just cleaned my car bois. what do you think

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ualh__3rh10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCPYO-qzLTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ford a shit.

Are you trying to give people a heart attack?

I think you should put on some alloy wheels and remove the spotlight

You should put some electrical tape on the top tabs of your bumper valence, those white tabs standing out behind the black grille are driving me nuts.

something something polished turd

suck my dick you boot licking cuckold

A crown Vic, nice, very nice. You better not let the salt hurt that shitbox op

Wow, you're just a big old floppy cunt.
Looks nice. I can see the tabs behind the grill but that's a tiny detail. Also, I'm really liking the spotlight. I'm assuming it's a proper PI Interceptor, not a standard Vic?

yeah i picked her up like three months for 2000$.

have fun opening your doors tomorrow.

Ill have you know that 3 of my doors opened fine this morning.

I pray that you never have to change the oil pan on that, OP.

This happened to me Saturday night. Just wanted to spray some of the caked-on snow off my wheel wells but ended up just doing the whole car. It was 8 degrees outside. The water froze as soon as it touched the car.

What do people in Montana or North Dakota do? Go the whole winter without washing? Fuck this fucking weather.

It was like 30 when i went to get it washed. You shouldn't have tried to do it when it was that cold.

no fun allowed:the car
i always slow down when i see a white car or white suv cause i assume it's undercover go fuck your self

>those panel gaps
fucking disgusting

OP, love the car

that does look a little tweaked. vics don't normally have gaps like that (under the headlights yes, but none of the rest of it)

I thought crown vics were phased out of service already?

>remove the spotlight
making your car less tactical
shame on you

More like looking less like a police car wannabe. Also, crown vics are definitely not phased out of service. Austin TX recently decommissioned all Exploders for the carbon monoxide issue that caused serious accidents when officers fell asleep at the wheel, and recommissioned a lot of crown vics that they had sitting around.

That and there are probably quite a few towns, especially smaller ones, that can't afford or don't want to replace all of their crown vics just yet.

Chances are you:
>had sex with fewer than 5 women
>skinnyfat
>have more online friends than irl friends
>no plans to leave your moms house
>socially awkward
>wear cheap, poorly fitting clothing like reebok hoodies etc
>confidence issues

Your car just screams this about you

looks nice officer

Put a set of these on the vic and it’ll look mint

Not op but still

not fully and even then years of them being THE "cop car" will make that reputation stick for years to come

jokes on you I don't live with my mom

Panel gaps just mean a Panther was put together right.

He's got kind of a crooked gap going on in front of the passenger side front door, might just be one of the hinges going bad; I've got one screwed up on my driver's side so you have to slam it to shut it and it looks about the same.

then you're a retard because the ONLY cars you should ever assume are undercovers are:

>Taurus
>Explorer
>Vic

they will usually come in either white or black, and WILL always have the black plastic fleet grille. Hell, on the Tauruses you can even see the hidden cop lights in the grille.

they're easy as fuck to spot.

But maybe you shouldn't break the law or you wouldnt have to worry about getting pulled over :^)

classic projection

The panel gap is from the the guy who had it before me. He crashed it and had the work done cheep and then he sold it cause it was "a bad luck charm". If you look closely you can see that the bumper is from a stander crown vic and not a p71.

Cops use their own (daily beater) cars for stakeouts/undercover operations.
>they can write cars off as work vehicles
>free mechanical work/maintenance from cop mechanics
>criminals can't identify undercover cars
>can invoice gas to force
>some forces will actually pay for personal-use beaters up to a certain amount
Source: old neighbor was a police mechanic.

The "all cops drive ______" is simply not true. Could be anything from a beat up rustbucket to a new model crossover

In Richmond I’ve seen undercover Camrys and Buick’s as well. It all depends on the area.

Getting mine detailed tomorrow :3

NYPD uses marked Toyota Yaris's and Smart Cars and Ford Transits. If a dept wants them they could really use anything.

Where do they leave the light bar and half the livery on decomissioned cars?

I'm a firefighter lmao

Step aside "boi" this is what she should be lookin like

>only Sudbury police undercover unit on the force
>2010 143k or 88 milage
>Runs like a dream

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ualh__3rh10

>Here it is in action car 220
>Her name is "Sudbury Saturday night" m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCPYO-qzLTs

I do like those wheels but id also prefer to keep the police wheels on it. Love the car by the way.

I hear Sudbury is a depressing hellhole full of cracked out natives and most of the women are hideous.

Alex Trebek was smart to leave his hometown early on

I used to work on Buicks that i would bird dog for the local police force for undercover vehicles. They must have dropped 20 grand on used LeSabres that were totally unassuming in every possible way.

>Using literally the same car without police writing and logos as an undercover car
Do you really think they'd do this?

It's nice but it should be painted a bright and ridiculous colour like purple or yellow, or even have a weird patterned colour scheme to make it look less like a police car

Disgusting rubber band tires on ugly fucking wheels. You should kill yourself

fair enough, and thanks boss

Good thing I'm in hamilton heh
shhh no need to hate man. What would you put on instead?

Step aside stripped down taxpayer funded bureaucratic shit boat...

Your tires appear to be Firestone Winterforce snow tires, so pick up some new ones come spring time, just get ones with a thicker sidewall, there aren't many performance options, but it will look better.

>doesn't even have the rising sun reflectors to remind the Japshits we beat them once and we'll do it again

Oh shit is that upper James st near the crappy tire?