Stereotype this car

Stereotype this car

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caranddriver.com/how-a-random-gearhead-bought-the-worlds-only-fiesta-st-painted-ford-gt-blue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>driven by people who want a fun experience but can't or won't buy a sports car

>I wonder which frat he belongs to

Pretty much a modern EK3

>couldn't afford a mustang

Mexican civic for mexican shingu.

Isn't it more expensive than a mustang?

owner has a beard, is overweight, drinks microbrew and posts on the plebbit group.

better performing too

I'd rather have an EK desu senpai

nah, its 22 grand.

MY MOM AND DAD WONT BUY ME ANYTHING THATS:
RWD
USED
MANUAL
TURBO
AWD
RWD
FUN

So get one, the only person who cares what car you drive is you m8

americans are such retarded people, jesus christ.

Yes
No
Literally me
Wrong
No, yes with only one kilograms to go, no, no
No

FiST only comes in manual.
Every other point is spot on. You would be, in all seriousness, better off buying an FT86.

I compared the FiST and the BRZ. I liked the BRZ a tiny bit more but
>30k MSRP, 4% APR, no discounts, higher insurance, less features, less torque, less practical
>25k MSRP, 0% APR, 3k in discounts, lower insurance, more features, more torque, more practical
I had to decide whether RWD was worth all those other things, and I made the decision it wasn't.

>car is both manual and turbo
What did he mean by this?

The way some people rave about those things furiously always makes me wonder how good the FWD implementation really is. I'm not anti-FWD because it certainly can be entirely fun particularly in a short-wheelbase car.

But honestly I've never regretted splurging a few extra thousand bucks for something that gave me feels vs. something that fit the practicality checkboxes.

>What if I told you could get your feels and check your checkboxes

The thing is that it has torque vectoring with suspension as oversteery as a FWD can be. Set the ESC to Sport mode and it'll wag it's tail in every hard corner. I'd still rather have RWD but it's the best FWD implementation I can think of, outside of maybe the new Type R.

I'd toss my license on your desk and tell you to get the keys while I walked out to have a closer look at it.

single mothers who have high insurance rates

drift "mode"

that;s the focus

is a stupid faggot.

terribly ugly like all hatchbacks

The official car of "I just enlisted"

>owner has a beard
Yes but I shaved today to stop looking like I shoot up heroin
>is overweight, drinks microbrew and posts on the plebbit group
Severely underweight and smokes weed and shitposts

Yeah I can see that

post nipples ribs and cum gutters

Kek, but no. The only reason I am so thin is because of an extreme food allergy.

lol thats actually perfect

98% of skeletors are dumber than landwhales and that's a FACT.

t. landwhale

DING DING DING. Though that's literally every single inexpensive sport car.
>FiST
>FoST (#1 "I just finished basic" car)
>BRZ
>GTI
>WRX
>Civic Si
>Challenger R/T
These things absolutely litter every single base I've been to (admittedly, I've only seen 4). Not too many Mustangs or Camaros though, interestingly. This one in particular has at least 3 guys with a Focus RS.

Nah just grew up overweight and then had the experience of comparing landwhale excuses to skeletor excuses. The skeletors are more delusional almost all of the time.

Like, are you even doing anything about having a food allergy? Do you even know where you got it or what you're allergic to? Or did you just post that you finally shaved your scruff off and complain you look as sickly as a junkie and then get defensive? Anyway best of luck.

For petrol heads that know their cars but are on a budget and/or need functionality as well. It's a good little fucking car

Still going to doctors but am allergic to wheat maybe more shit.

not him but I'm kind of a twig-bitch myself and even though i have a big appetite and eat everything i can i was taught to conserve food because extreme poorfag so i did and here i am 15 years later and even though my income level has improved and so has my access to food i still can't gain weight no matter what i eat.

>Dang that guy's cool.

What's that blue color? Never seen it from Ford.

Probably this one? Got painted Ford GT blue

blog.caranddriver.com/how-a-random-gearhead-bought-the-worlds-only-fiesta-st-painted-ford-gt-blue/

It's a wrap

No, a mexican will drive a civic or integra.

>implying overweight people can even fit in a Ford hot hatch
Those seats are NOT welcoming to anyone who is even slightly large. The few times I've had obese people sit in my car, they made sounds like they're dying and complained the whole time.

That's what they do anyway unless they're on a soda drip.

I have both cars, '13 BRZ and a '16 FiST. The FiST with the recaros is better for me in almost every way.

>Subaru BTFO

DELET THIS

Not really, But I also have an AP2 S2000, and its a better fun car than the BRZ. Funnily enough, I am planning on selling both the BRZ and the FiST in the summer for something else.

I've been debating trading (or selling privately) my FiST (I hate that fucking abbreviation) in for a 2009-2013 135i. Debating the merits of the N54 vs N55 currently.

It's either that, or pay off the Fiesta and look for an older fun car to buy, like an E39 M5, E46 M3, C5 Corvette, or even maybe a Fox body.

One area I think the BRZ really wins is driving position. You sit down way low, your legs are up, the wheel telescopes exactly where you want it, the gear shift is right next to wheel. The Fiesta almost feels like a crossover in comparison.

Agreed when in short drives. I drive 2-3 hours a day, and I much prefer the Fiesta (with recaros) for daily and sporty driving. But I do prefer the seating position of the BRZ (the low, cockpit like seating as you mentioned).

As with everything, there are trade-offs with each option.

I was looking into a C5 Z06 or a C6Z with a ton of miles as well, or I may go back to two wheeled death machines. Who knows?

Yeah, a C5 Z06 or a C5 FRC are pretty desirable to me.

I agree, but you're also comparing a sports coupe with a 4 door hatchback. The body style dictates seating position more than anything else, and the Fiesta Recaros are some of the best bucket seats to come in a sub-$30k car ever.

>Ford confirmed for fat shaming.

Got a little better in my book

The Recaros were a huge selling point for me. No way I was getting a FiST without em.

What are your bodily dimensions like? The BRZ seats were a little annoying especially with the head rests but actually they hold you in pretty good and if anything I wish you could get them lower.

I've had people tell me they don't get how I think they're comfortable for hours on end though so I get that they're not for everybody.

5'8 160 pounds. Average.

>inb4 "manlet!!"

Vape.

I hope the FiST seats are gonna be comfy for 8-10 hour drives, I might be going across the country in a few months

huh. I'm kind of a lanklet and I thought the BRZ seats were just overall designed for smaller people the same way as the whole car is.

What particularly do you like about the Recaros? People always rave about them but I always figured they'd be worth it for weight savings more than anything.

The bolsters are really nice, they really keep you in place and besides that they just look a lot nicer then the stock Fiesta ST seats. Without the Recaros it really looks like a shitty econobox inside.

>passenger seat doesn't bolster
lel hope there's an
>oh shit
handle or two

I think it's funny these seats were ONLY sold in the US and nowhere else. It's no wonder why

Looks like a park bench, good grief.

Everywhere else they come standard with the Recaros right?

I'm not 100% sure because I haven't been in a regular Fiesta in a long time but I'm pretty sure they're literally the stock Fiesta seats with the ST badge put on them. There was no way I was getting a FiST without the Recaros.

I kinda woulda liked getting that electric green color they only made in the first model year though.

My boss drives one.
Idk what you can take from that.

You didn't describe your boss at all, so nothing

To me, the fiesta ST is a car that can be easily and safely driven at its limits. It's fun, and I love it. Also, the recaros are great. It might not BE fast, but me and my passengers certainly think it FEELS fast, and honestly, thats all that matters when you just wanna have fun.

my 75 year old neighbor drives the base model version of this car

>dat wheels
disgusting

/r/cars soyboy auto """"enthusiasts"""" probably read jalopicnic and watch YouTube cunts

>inferior genes
please get a vasectomy before ruin the gene pool

They're completely different cars.

I don't understand why people get small sports cars in America, or small cars in general here. It makes sense in Europe and Asia where there's no room and fuel is crazy expensive, but you can comfortably drive a landbarge here even in a city like Chicago.

Small cars are more fun than pigfat ones

>"NO YOU'RE WRONG! STOP HATING MY CAR!"

You can't comfortably drive anything in fucking chicago.

Typical FiST driver:
My wife says I'm allowed to spend my money on a "fun" car provided it's
>new model
>can carry passengers
>isnt TOO fast
>isn't one of those scary looking muscle cars that the racists drive

fugg this hit home.

Same

this is true most of the time. it is based though on late summer nights

Huh, the base I'm on has mustangs everywhere.

> tfw Mazda3 masterrace

I was the same way, try taking up swimming with a little weightlifting. It makes people like us look athletic as fug

>can carry passengers
We're talking about the FiST, user

Fuck you, I bought it before I enlisted

People who are pretty much dumb who can't understand cars

Didn't know that it was a ford. It's not dumb but they don't know shit about cars

I fit 5 male adults in mine wearing full military gear. Not comfortable but completely doable for a short drive.

i drove mine 11 hrs and 1200 miles in one sitting. I was fine.

Are they buying it, or making the payments? Grow up.

the guy who leased it likes to drive fun cars but doesnt know shit about cars

Boyracer