Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

>Previous:

>Riyo Berserker welfare
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clearing it will reward the players with their choice of "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.
>Choices of the CEs also depend on the "Clear" status for each Singularity.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-9 Aug: Sherlock Holmes (in all rate up)
2 Aug: Fuyuki, Orleans
3 Aug: Septem, Okeanos
4 Aug: London, America
5 Aug: Camelot, Babylonia
6 Aug: Shinjuku , Agartha
7 Aug: Da Vinci + 2016 Anniversary CE
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/

>Strengthening Quest for 14 Servants.
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_reinforcement/

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.
>Swimsuit versions for Nitocris, Nobunaga and Saber Alter have been revealed for the next Summer event

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Paul gets a non-generic card art background despite being bronze
Card updates when?

wtf i love lancelot now

Aigis shills please go, your shitty browser game is everything wrong with GBF and everything wrong with F/GO combined into one game with only h-scenes as a bandaid

What mystic code do you like to use? I like how the mage association uniform looks on Gudao so I just use that for most things.

>malemaster

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Guan Yu 5⭐ when lads?

can a kind user please tell me what my wife's feet smell like?

Smells like my cum

MOMMY

i think you're just used to games that take no skill and you're upset that you're bad at something that actually has gameplay

Cute and always convenient for farming

Which Girl would make the Best Boy? I want Medea to put me in a white dress and start pumping me full of mana at the temple.

RIDER WILL GET A STRENGTHENING QUEST INTERLUDE CALLED THE CALL OF THE DUDE?!

HE WILL GET A BUILT IN MANA BURST IN HIS NP THAT SKYROCKETS UP TO 100% DAMAGE, AND AFTERWARDS GIVES THE ENTIRE PARTY A 50% NP BOOST AND GIVES YOU THE PLAYER THE BEST BRO EVER

She is not real. She will never have a smell.

More like I'm not used to games with gachas that have the shit rates of F/GO with the shitty overinflation of GBF with no way to get what you want

should i grail hans for gameplaymeme reasons? also, which teams he worked best on?

my only meme support caster is Tamamo, but i don't like to art-meme that much.

Astolfo

but the rates are 3 times better than fgo, and even if you get a 3* you get rainbow crystals as compensation that can be used to get a guaranteed 5 or 6*

disgusting torpedo tits

>shit rates of F/GO
>3% for a black is the same as 1% for a 5*
You don't even play the game.

DUDE

If it's not the one you want it's the same as nothing

No different than GBF, sure you get a fucking SSR for 6% chance at most but you're kidding yourself if you think that's not going to be some shitty summon or awful character you don't want

Pal

Loli quartet when?

>the state of arthurkeks

It's definitely a lot better than getting a garbage CE.

>If it's not the one you want it's the same as nothing

except they're all good

Good thing a CE and 5* servant don't have the same chance in F/GO right? If you get a 5* you have over a 55% chance to get the rate-up. Better than fucking Aigis can claim.

>except they're all good
irrelevant, if it's not the one you wanted it's the same as getting fuck all especially in a game that baits players with shit like h-scenes

I love anniversary blonde.

Nobu a CUTE.

They're in the same gacha. Aigis has no bullshit like that. You roll you're getting a unit, plain and simple.

it's like you're so used to gacha giving you dogshit 99% of the time that you can't understand a gacha that's actually good

The only thing I understand about gacha is that if you roll and don't get what you wanted trying to justify it with things like
>I-it's still good
Is irrelevant. When you roll you roll for what you want.

Sita when?

>playing grinding browser games
>spending your time defending it here

>over 55% to get the specfic 5* i want
>hitting the SSR target 4 times with 300 quartz
>still failed and got 4 fucking dupes

how fucking shitty and good is my luck, mathman?

exactly, you're too used to a gacha being 99% things you don't want to appreciate a gacha full of things you want

pls bully my dick carrotbutt poster

What were you aiming for, and what did you get?

How exactly is it worse than playing grinding mobile games?

I've looked at the CG gallery for Aigis, I definitely don't want 99% of that shit

Who's the best gameplay Saber in the game?

For GBF? Absofuckinglutely not. I rolled Carmelina basically from the point she was out, and only recently those dumb faggots buffed her to usable. For so long that just felt like I pissed away my SSR luck and was a fuck of a lot more dour the rest of the day compared to if I simply got normal disappointed on a blue crystal. And I STILL feel the burn from my light De La Fille, Ghandazoga, Odin, Gilgamesh, Oceanus, every fucking terrible SSR summon roll I have had. With the exception of the trash characters, since their fate episodes at least refund me 50 crystals each, I would have rather gotten a blue crystal that is +1 than those summons, that I never ever use.

FIX YOUR FUCKING RETARD BUG DW

Musashi

Musashi I think.

no, for aigis

so you're looking at 1% of having h-scenes you want in aigis vs 0% chance of having h-scenes in fgo

Arthur (prototype)

why?

He's gonna get a NP buff to add upon his already devastating attack, his skills will be upgraded and passives buffed. Not to mention you get devilish looks with this cool chap!

>playing any other mobage but TABA
You guys are lame tbqh

The difference is that I actually care about characters in F/GO whereas all Aigis characters are good for is the h-scenes

They allow for more multi tasking

Bride

what in the FUCK are you autists arguing about

please let us shitpost in peace

Well you clearly have no idea what torpedo tits are then.

DMM has a mobile app though, which aigis can be played on.

>for gameplaymeme reasons
of course not user

I have no idea what that is. Some chinese game?

Holy shit I don't know how many times I got pissed off in GBF because I rolled a useless as fuck SSR summon.

Awww yeah

Saberlot.

Mashu is the cutest! Stroking her soft hair! Kissing her cheek! Holding her hand! Going everywhere together! Falling asleep in each others arms! She means everything to me! She is all i could ever want! I love Mashu!

Well I assume we're talking busters at least, Nero Bride is obviously better for Arts. Okita for Quick

I quit a long time ago, but isn't the meme that if you didn't roll Light, Dark, or Korwa, every other SSR is useless?

How do I kill a centipede near the ceiling without it falling onto my bed?

>Okita for Quick

Caster for quickmemes when?

Can we just already get that Solomon or demiservant Kirei Rasputin?

It's basically the equivalent of someone coming over from alter and arguing the entirety of fgo is shit because the NA version is shit.

Attract it with your ear, I heard centipedes tell great jokes.

I know you want a responce with a lewd/mindbroken Mashu, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction.

hit it really hard

user no!

Light and Dark have good units, but there is the problem of having to grind weapon grids for every element. I stopped playing not too long ago because of my drop luck but the regular elements are easier to build if you can get drops. People like Korwa and Summer Zoi are busted though, they work off element.
Seeing my friend start playing and get stronger than me in one month when I was playing for over a year because of his insane weapon drops is disheartening

Dumb Jalter poster

It's probably the worst fucking feeling ever. FGO has the decency to not do a rainbow spin or any of that bullshit with 5* CE rolls, but GBF does and it's such a shitty thing to do to the player.

I don't understand why someone would draw something like this

Fuck off to /feg/ already you piece of shit

la grondement du haine

>tfw I have to deal with a blow flies infestation because my neighbor threw away raw meat and animal pierced the bag
Kill me

Make me fatty

They shifted to a more rainbow focus, a lot of events have stipulations where every element but the one it is weak to are ineffective, eg an Earth event is only good for Wind teams.

Light and Dark players never really got compensated for their elements having reduced magna drop rates, and if I am not mistaken still have lower rates despite the pivot to multigrid play, so all it has done is make things worse for a lot of people.

Does this provoke a response?

Very carefully.

Wow, I really was annoying with my Fran marriage proposals.

>no Altera mommy

The more I look at his kit the more confused I get about Ozzy being a Rider rather than a Caster.
>Main attack is a magic beam spewing artificat
>Main NP is a temple he summons, filled with magic curses
>Doesn't even ride the Sphinxes he summons

The logic for having him be a Rider seems to entirely be because he summons shit to fight for him, but then you have Gilles, Medea, Edison, Babbage, and even Helena to an extent who do that too

>ALTER IS HAVING A LEGIT DISCUSSION ABOUT FATE/ZERO AND USING BROS AS AN ACTUAL TERM
HOLY SHIT GUYS THEY'RE SECONDARIES TO THE EXTREME

Where's your Altera? Why is Illya there and not Jeanne Alter Lily?

Dude

Yeah but the artifact is on a boat so he is totally a rider.

>crash is still not fixed
Fug

If you had to be stuck in a room with either Gil, or Ozzy, who'd you choose?

We got those

If by response you mean a boner then yes, it does.

>Doesn't even ride the Sphinxes he summon
Because he ride his sun boat
>Main attack is a magic beam spewing artificat
Which originated from his mount,the sun fucking boat

Hey jetcuck, if your shitty character is so unrivaled, why is it that fucking nobody wanted his anniversary CE?

He rides on pyramids.