Why can't Alfa build a car that won't fall apart?

>muh quadriwobblio
>muh cumshitizione
How does it feel to drive an unfinished product only for the supposed looks?
thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/03/consumer-reports-2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-ti-basically-lives-dealer-service-bay/

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Owned two Alfas , both were great to own - owned a Mazda which was a parts hungry mood. Does this make me lucky?

*mood is mofo

Hello exception to confirm the rule.

Hey, it is the Italian feature. Without it, it won't be Alfa.

Still BTFOs Chebby.

Most reliable car is VAG, VW ahead of mazda before the clusterfuck of unreliability that is the ND hit the market.

Because they from a country where the average government regime doesn't even last a year.
The only things Italians finish are sex and dinner.

It's weird because practically all models of Chevy's recent Euro market offense have been rebadged Opels/Vauxhalls (Trax = Mokka, Captiva = Antara etc), yet the two brands have vastly different dependability.

Also Kia and Hyundai even though they're the same in large parts.

Where do they come up with these ratings? Since when is Mini more reliable than the company that makes them, BMW? How is VW more reliable than its rich man counterpart Audi? And really? MB is extra reliable? Since when? Is Fiat not shown because it exceeds the scale?

I guess the US made ones must be exceptionally bad to pull the average down that much..

All the variants of them sold where I am are Daewoo built

>And really? MB is extra reliable? Since when?
Since DaimlerChrysler divorce (happened in early 2007)
>Is Fiat not shown because it exceeds the scale?
Look again

Then wouldn't it make sense that US JD-power would rate chevy very low where the majority of US-built chevys reside?

It was found out the new Alfa was designed from the ground up and put into production in less than 3 years.

There are surveys of owners, they have huge sampling biases. This is why you can literally never trust anything from Consumer Reports.

>This is why you can literally never trust anything from Consumer Reports.
and that bong ones too.

No Lexus. This is null and void and counterfeit.

>Skoda and Volkswagen have very different reliability scores
18 issues with just the paint, obviously

While I don't disagree that Italians can't build cars, it's funny to see someone from the UK say it, seeing how your tiny country has been pumping out embarrassingly unreliable turds from LR/RR for decades. And your other brands aren't that much better. If anything the Italians are your automotive kin.

That's why I use the TUV data.

>recent
By recent I hope you mean years and not months? GM sold opel to the french state funded cuckery

> rebadged Opels/Vauxhalls

They are frankenstein cars with parts that aren't designed to work together by the same engineers.

Czech magic makes even german cars reliable, from my experience the Skodas use old and proven tech without the fancy shit that always breaks in the german variants.

Except Italian cars look and drive great to make up for it.

skoda and audi drivers are the worst though

VAG drivers are generally the worst. Either old people who are too focused on staying alive to look at the road or young retards in GTIs or Cupras.

*Exceptions

Not this shit again...
pic very related

inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/