>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Event shops usually stay up for another week after the main show ends. Remember to spend all your Event currency before it closes down
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

JALTER
SALTER

Tamamo is my wife!

Post Onis

When will the rest of thr Tamamo nine appear?
Will Nine tailed Tamamo ever make at appearance as a grand servant?

Saber Alter and Jeanne Alter Boy version!

Please don't post any loli images.

And what class would she be now that Caster is occupied by Solomon?
Berserker?

Prepare for the endtimes

Back off she's mine you cunt

Kinda hard when she's already mine

Which servant looks the most like you?
Pic related

Reminder that Moon Goddess Event took place the day after Nero in both Japan and China, so NA is dedgame

So you look like a $1 whore.

What less-talked-about servants will you be rolling for, user, and why is it Fran?

So which gachas are your priority anons?

Mine:
>Drake
>Paid
>Jannu Alter
>Merlin
>No idea what else

Saber is a disgusting lesbian!

Post qt LIZards

We have the S-Start Dash Campaign active, it's not o-over yet ;_;

gamea dead before jalter onwards sorry brul

I wish I had that shirt

paced out moderately well

She pays you for the act lad

I'll start, I guess

>moderately well
>jack AND Scathach
Its over

Cutest boy

>We have the S-Start Dash Campaign active
Wasn't this always active since day 1?

>tfw want Tamamo, Drake, Okita, Jack

You know, I had a thought

Is there anything stopping DW from nerfing Merlin in the NA version of FGO? I get they can't change it for JP because people already spent money for him over there, but they're starting off with a blank canvas over here, from a legal standpoint.

Ishtar and Hassan are too close together for my liking but Ishtar does get a rerun.

It's literally just there to have an image announcement in game active, lel

I have an amazing rack.

actually it's for the gil rateup

How much rider monuments can we get from the Dango event?

What the fucking point in nerfing characters in non-multiplayer non-competitive game?

20 and a couple more from drops.

DELETE THIS

Amaterasu would be Beast. There is no other possible class if we're talking all 9 tails and actual Origin. She is an evil being in the nasuverse as well and her level of power is on the same tier or above Arcueid who only has a chance "in circumstances where its possible to defeat her, however little the chances may be."

She also isn't an earth divine spirit, but a divine spirit from the universe itself. In Extella Tamamo reveals that while Amaterasu is on the same level as Velber in power, she very likely wouldn't even help so she doesn't go the route of powering up to her origin.

Basically, they've wanked Amaterasu's lore harder than anyone else in terms of power and they'd have to do a lot of work to make her appear as anything other than an enemy let alone a playable servant.

Is the story in this any good? I kinda want some trashy weeb shit that Chain Chronicles gave me while it was here. This game doesn't have any kind of pvp shit though right? I usually just use a modded apk do the story and stop til updates unless there's a pvp thing. (Then I just kinda feel bad)

So you fuck up more and have to spend more money on more quartz for more ap obviously

jack every thread until she can be adopted

post rack

>Amazing chest ahead

Altera is my ideal woman.
Is there seriously anything better than delicious brown with white hair?

Redman
I just need to get buff

Don't really feel a consuming need for anyone so I'm just going to shed some quartz every once in a while in case luck is on my side. Might change Jeanne Alter from "ignore" to "whale" if her event impresses me.

Anne and Mary for me. It's a loli AND a titty pirate. Although, I want the Summer version because I like gyns, cannons, and anything that goes boom.

My Bonny is over the oceon. My Bonny is over the sea. Won't someone being back my Bonny to me?

Alright, sounds good. 4th stage Marie soon~

I WANT TO RUB MY FACE ON GILGAMESH'S ABS

I'm worried about the Merlin and King Hassan banners. They're very close together.

I might not even roll Ibaraki or Lobo's, but those were 4* I wanted so I included them.

fishing with Jack!

God I wish I was one of his treasures.

>Pic related
Please tell me you're getting dick from someone
That body is too good to waste

>adopted
My nigga

Boy Jeanne

Would it be correct to call her Type Sun?
Meaning that she is the strongest of all the Types?

What a waste of mats.

Ishtar

Please stop posting the same pictures every thread

Sorry, just 20 from the shop. There's no Shadow Medusa but instead we get Shadow Medea for possible Caster Monuments (usually Void Dust), and that's for the non-heart free quest so no one will like to farm it.

Can't wait until Whore of Babylon is stronger than Amaterasu and kicks her ass because god forbid Tamamo is better than Nero at something for once.

Fluffy Servant

Should I play some more Fate/Extella The Umbral Star?

When do we get schedule info?

What games would you play with loli mashu?

How much power doe Mother Harlot have?

Whats with the 'Start dash' thing? Hasnt been active since the launch of the game? What makes it different?

Don't tell me what to do

I like the video of Gudako hitting Gil

Not really. She isn't a Type. She literally IS the sun so you'd just call her the sun. Normally anyone going into her mausoleum would be burned to a crisp, but if you managed to get in you'd literally just see a sun sitting there. Hakuna was the exception because Amaterasu personally summoned her.

this is a christian general, cease this faggotry at once!

Probably not

DELET-

Will Dango give out gears? I need one more for Waver's next Ascension

delete this

Post video

The cutest emperor!

no

I want to New Game 4* Adult Mashu.

Ok
Here you go new rare pic of redman

Considering it is gonna be Manaka possessing Nero instead of Nero so that Nero can become the ultimate dindu nuffin she'll probably be the tip of all Beasts.

she needs a proper mother after all

The more I read up on Bryn the sadder I get. Being an involuntary yandere sounds awful

VR

so you are a gorilla?

No wait, this one.

theres no dango games closing soon

They literally just put it up as the banner because they have nothing else going on right now. Ded game.

Technically Nero already achieved a level that could compete with Amaterasu. It took using Altera's Sword of Mars/Tear Drop Photon Ray NP and summoning the goddess Venus and channeling her power into herself, but it was done. This created Saber Venus and Altera's NP + Nero's NP + Venus' power created an Anti-Star NP.

This is likely something that could only occur within the Mooncell though because they had to use the Regalia in order to summon Venus to begin with.

>evil cat
>proper mother
LOL
She is only good at sucking dicks

Why does Gilgamesh wear padlocks on his ears?

>that "battle armor"
never change, japland

So I've heard the story apparently doesn't get good till Nasu takes over in Babylonia. How true is this statement?

Should I use a fuck ton of fou's on regend?

Is it worth? I have no other assassins and the concept of a strong regend intrigues me. Not sure if I'll regret it though