1888CARTALK

1888CARTALK
That's 18882278255

Hello you're on CarTalk.

Hi. Er....umm I'm kinda nervous,never been on the RADIO BEFORE..... did i just shout.... Oh boy

Um...

What's your name and where are you from?

HI I HEARD ABOUT THE BIT YOU DID ON WARMING UP YOUR CAR I THINK YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT AND IM GONNA HUNT YOUR FUCKING FAMILY DO-click

GM ruined Saab
Porsche will forever be the king of the nordschliefe
BMW makes good cars
The Corvette is the best sports car for the money
R34s aren't that cool
Rear wheel drive is best
Jeeps are women's cars
Stance is shit

You don't need to warm up your cars anymore!

Hi . I'm Chicago and I'm from Joe...
Dang. Hi I'm...

Sound like you need a new choke pulloff
thanks for calling buh-bye!

I mean....just such a fan.... yesterday my car,on of those stick shift jobs, was at the bottom of the driveway,my...am I on the radio?

Hey long time caller first time listener. W.wait
Long listen.. wait
I...I
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DOES ANYONE SCREEN THESE DAMN CALLS!

You see I leave it in gear...bunch of squirrels screw with me. Why would the car jump backwards?
I'll take your answer off the air,thank you.) doesn't actually hang up)

You have a broken motor mount

psst this was an actual call.
[spoiler]squirrel bit a wire,activated the starter STAHTUH! and the car rolled backwards enough for the rear wheels to be off the groung and the battery died.[/spoiler]

If you have a question,write it on the bottom of a fully paid ticket for two round trip all expenses paid tick for 2,lets make it 4, trip to Tahiti. Make sure you question is postage paid,please expect 6 to 8 weeks,depending on how long you pay for our vacation.

but that's what you do for puzzler answers
speaking of puzzlers some of those were fucking hard

oh hi npr.
I am a writer,so how long,becuase I,being a writer,am wondering,as a writer,how long does it tak a car to travel 60 miles on a highway?
I am a mother,and a writer. Mostly a democrat,but also a writer....and a writer,also a mother,but a writer that is a writer that votes democrat but I drove then paid a teenager to raise my kids because I am a mother that drives and votes.

How do you feel about the Corvette being BTFO by the GT-R Nismo? Would you say that GM cannot compete?

>speaking of puzzlers some of those were fucking hard

Not gonna argue,but most where tricks,KINDA.

Absolutely. Don't bother with American cars anymore unless you're an idiot like my brother.

I would say,you could never afford either,alphose.
Also,the last caller,your mother,declared you unlovable.
NEXT CALLER

But american cars arn slow becuase you need a helmet on the salt flats or a cage on pavement.....
Your cars require an xbox controller.
also fuck your whore mothers.

>plays eurobeat over the phone

NOT A DANGER
NOT A
B L A C K Y
L
A
C
K
Y

STRANGER

Stay in Veeky Forums.
Somebody almost had fun here untill your rich kid fag ass showed up.

SIR!
This could have been a good thread.
I thank you for your effort,have a good night,and a better tomorrow.