youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13590316
strawpoll.me/13590327
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE>bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Bless you, OP, for living a life of constant alertness & darn you, Kate for always being quicker. :P

I think it's a bot It has to be right? They are too quick

>kate.png is a bot

When this meme will end?

#
so it doesn't really matter or change anything if i helped Chloe to end her own life in the alternate timeline?

Did chloe write the Fire Walk With Me graffiti?

THREE threads? What the fuck is going on?
One was made by a faggot trying to cause shit, the other was possibly someone else who made one without realizing the OP was around.
Neither of the two false ones included an edition name, and one had the wrong thread number.

What a mess. Sorry, Samuel.

Don't forget (actually everybody forgot this) storm was still coming in AU. So it doesn't matter whatever you choose, developers only wanted to make some emotional scene but completely forgot what was going on in background.

The right choice was, Max's warning Chloe about the storm,saying they'll overcome this together and warning Price family that they leave out of the town asap.

But Max didn't care that much because she knew she was gonna come back to her Chloe again, universe also got deleted so.

Max is #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

If the storm turned out to be really bad and have a lot of dead then the only course of action I see Max taking is going back to a little bit earlier in the week to make sure she and Chloe warn more people.
The Bae Ending is not a good ending by itself, but it's the the first step towards a good ending. Unfortunately, we don't get to see those other steps because the game ends but the story still has much left to tell.

Hey can we do a orph.link/discord for a permanent invite?

no, Michel actually did it.

orph link isn't working for now

They have rewind powers

user, I don't know if you ever noticed that but I was only talking about AU timeline.

>4 /lisg/ threads on the catalog

seriously?

:3

>If the storm turned out to be really bad
none of endings can be considered as 'good' or 'bad'. first, bayfags should understand this but I don't expect them to be this smart anyway.

i agree bae is first step towards a good ending, and we know Max'd do anything for her girl's happiness.

but I don't really believe the storm really went bad after this presentation.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I agree, but go to bed Chloe.

Uh oh. Hopefully that's all sorted out soon and there's no some big problem.

>she gone there just to get the photo
>once she got the photo player manipulated with choosing between giving him an affection or not
>even if some cucks are did this, she was seeing it as end of the world not real romance wasn't even sure about her feelings (inb4 she cut him off curtly while he was gonna say sth)
>*2 secs later*
>once blue haired chick is back, she immediately cuck'd brown-haired grahamham
>he couldn't even outweight blue haired chick's advantages
>freckled chick's biggest fear was blue haired chick's having flirting with other people,questioned if it's love
>warryncuckdagain.ipg
>normies tried to get rid of Chloe by choosing bay ending just to save their golden guy
>blue haired chick still got best journal entries, had consclucion about Max's having feelings for blue haired chick
>warryn got 0 attention at the end
>warryncuckscuckdagain.ipg
Like poetry

My bad, sorry. I did read your post and then started typing my own thought about the storm in general. You're right about the AU, Max sees that the storm is coming then and her actions don't really matter there since she bugs out of that whole situation pretty quickly. Which was definitely the best thing she could have done then, leave it behind and stop it from happening.

Honestly, I didn't even want to save William because I was nervous about what would happen by changing a big event that happened years ago. One that clearly had a big impact on the lives of numerous people. Imagine if that whole timeline was a choice, if you could just straight away decide not to save William and instead comfort Chloe like what happens after whatever choice Max makes before leaving the alt timeline and before she returns to the present reality.
But then some people would miss seeing just how much Max tried to do for Chloe, so I suppose it's best it was a mandatory part of the game. It also lets Chloe reach closure of her father's death when she hears how Max saved him but the outcome would kill Chloe, something neither Max, William, or Joyce would want.

I agree there. I know the results shown don't match what the storm could have been.
Some of that may be down to poor art direction but I'll take it since they had every opportunity to give definite answers about the storm but didn't and left it to the players.
At most, they would have to warn anyone close to them who didn't find their own shelter. Not too hard to do and if word spreads then perhaps even everyone will survive. Who knows?
Even without going back to earlier points, there's still plenty for Max and Chloe to do after the storm: to let their parents know they are alright, to get Max to Seattle, to help each other heal from their wounds from that past week and the five years, to deal with any more nightmares, and to reach the point where they feel comfortable going into a romantic relationship.

Why the LiS soundtrack is so great, guys?

Sleep tight, pirates

Sleep tight

bless you, comfy kate!

Are you really looking forward to play Before the Storm, /lisg/?

Max's feelings for Chloe were just part of her being a teenager and trying things out. And Max was always happy to see Chloe because she was her best friend. It's also very rare to fall in love with a childhood friend if he/she is the same sex as you.
Max showed genuine feelings towards Warren throughout the game and would have a better future with him.
>Warren is a smart, nice guy who selfessly defends Max and doesn't ask anything in return
>Will probably study STEM and graduate to a well paying and stable job
With Chloe Max has no future
>Chloe is selfish and uses Max to her own ends the entire game
>Is a drug addict and a criminal

If you truly cared about what was best for Max you would have gone with Warren.

I am. With excited and also anxious anticipation.

>it lasted 0.2 secs
>didn't even have impact on Max's feelings while her mind was busy with fantasizing over Chloe
If we can give affection to Pompidou rather than this dipshit, it'd be more meaningful desu.

What the hell is stucking between giving affection or not, you're forcing the girl to do that action while she wasn't sure what's she feeling then even if you did, her mind ends up having thoughts about Chloe.

Don't forget that technically none of choices actually mattered,had no major measure because whole chapter was filled with idiotic placeholder minor choices; they are altering some words in Max's subconcious but everything in her subconcious resulted same way, one way or another.

So this is why *warrencucks are crying in somewhere*

i agree. i just can't stand people who are saying ''EVERYONE DED'' while developers don't even confirm anything about it. hell, they said they left their fate blurry

>those fucking pillows

>force yourself to be with someone you don't seriously in love with
Beta phag detected.

What is she reading? naked girl mag?

you never fail to making me cry user. your interpreations are always spot on

She has her mind on Chloe because she's her best friend from childhood while she's known Warren for only a few months. Warren would treat Max properly and take care of her, they would have a great future together and start a family. They would move to California where Warren would work in Silicon Valley while Max worked part time as a fashion photographer while taking care of their kids. They would grow old together and have grandkids and continue their bloodlines.
Chloe offers none of that to Max. She has no prospects, she has shown to be a selfish person who takes advantage of Max and she can't give Max the joy of children. They would probably live together in some flat in Oregon, Chloe would overdose on drugs and die eventually. Max would realize that she's already 30+ with no kids, no money, no house and that she's basically wasted her time.

Warren is objectively the better choice.

>Warren is a smart
Actually baitcuck not gonna lie, you made me laugh. Game may tell you that he's smart as Hawking (this is a really insult for based Hawking though) but well, I won't take someone seriously who's only 16 years old and thinks sodium, potassium have different chemical reactions when they're both in the same chemical group and gets b- in this basic chemistry

>doesn't ask anything in return
Right word is, ''waits anything in return''

Doesn't matter though, Max values him as friend;feels bad for him for trying so hard, so him and his fans should be thankful for that she didn't say fuck off in first place.

Keep going on squirming about Max and Chloe are actually gal pals cho cho cho. Not gonna change single evidences in-game anyway.

Embarassing.

Tip: do not reply. It's Bayest shitting up yet another thread, just like they did yesterday, as a "psychology student".

>still defending the idea that forcing yourself to be with someone you don't seriously in love with is the right thing
Even there's a single person left in this universe and it's only Warryn, Max would totally kill herself rather than hooking up with him.

> "psychology student".
does this remind you of someone familiar?

>It's also very rare to fall in love with a childhood friend if he/she is the same sex as you.

The fuck what are you talking about? It happens a lot IRL. Childhood friends/best friends make better couples.

>Max showed genuine feelings towards Warren throughout the game

She only sees him as a friend regardless of player's choice.

>Warren is a smart
Questionable.
The dude thinks potassium and sodium have differente chemical reactions when they're both in the same group. He gets a -B if you don't help him with his test, I don't know even know he has a 4.0 GPA but then again he's Michel self-insert, so...

>doesn't ask anything in return

>''Sensitive usually means won't be having sex with you''
Dude was trying to get in her pants all the time. Warren thinks he's entitled to Max's vagina just because he's ''nice'' to her.
He's possessive as fuck.

>Chloe is selfish

She cares more about Max's safety than her own.

>Is a drug addict

She's far from being a drug addicted.

>criminal

Doing graffiti and getting a parking ticket makes you a dangerous criminal? I guess half of the world is filled with criminals then.

>gets b- in this basic chemistry
He actually got an A-.
>Right word is, ''waits anything in return''
And? That is way better than Chloe who just uses Max to her own ends. She guilt trips Max when she doesn't do exactly what Chloe wants.

I don't really care about Warren, I just care about Max since she's such a good and innocent person. That's why I chose Warren for her, because she would live a happier & more fulfilled life with him.

Hey guys, this is Nathan. He is LiS best boy. Say something nice about him!

>all these people falling for such obvious bait
It makes me sad and it happens almost every thread

indeed

you don't think psycho major is back do you

I don't understand why you think I'm baiting. How could I say that I prefer Warren to Chloe in a way that you wouldn't think is baiting? Or is every differing opinion from the general opinion in this board considered baiting? I'm confused.

(You)

Yes but the writing style was completely different

He got B- without your help, pay a little attention to game man. Geez.

>That's why I chose Warren for her
Hahahahah. So did they marry in your playthru, did Max also confessed undying love for Warren in your shit-eater ending?

No need to get so worked up. As someone else mentioned in this thread Warren has 4.0 GPA, which means he's actually really smart. He would probably get in to an ivy league college.

>That's why I chose Warren for her,
holy shit tell me more about it! was that choice? because in everyone's playthrough she ended up having fuzzy thoughts about her dear bff CHO CHO, brought up love word which Warryn could never get. you chose warren but she ended up having thoughts of the other.

REAL ROMANCE OMG WARREN WILL MARRY MAX OMG MAX NUDGED TOWARDS HIM IN FUNERAL IN MY HEADCANON OMG

> in this thread Warren has 4.0 GPA
Who said otherwise? I already told that game pretends like he's son of Hawking but in reality 10 year old cousin could beat him in a basic chemistry.

He is too smart for this world,yeah.

>but in reality
There is no reality, it's just a game. And in the game he's portrayed as the son of Hawking because he is smart.

With this ultimate intelligence in his 16 year old brain, he actually deserved to go Oxford, Yale university. He chose to go Blackwell Academy though, what a modest guy.

>There is no reality, it's just a game
Okay it's just a game and game also made us clear that he is unable to solve basic chemistry.

Just because he can't solve one problem once doesn't mean he isn't smart. His 4.0 GPA says that he's been consistently smart throughout his school career. Maybe he's better at maths, physics and biology? Maybe chemistry is his weak point?
And you don't have to be a genius to do well in STEM, you just need to be interested in the subject you're studying and have a good work ethic and you'll do well. Which Warren has demonstrated to have.

>yfw there are warrencucks in this thread RIGHT NOW

>''Chloe who just uses Max to her own ends''
>inb4 she couldn't stop talking about her over five years,felt her absence in the deep she was happy to see her but also was angry,broken for not calling her over 5 years
>''She guilt trips Max when she doesn't do exactly what Chloe wants''
>inb4 she guilt trips,being childish when she's mad but after her rage passes she regrets what she had said and truly cares about people and says Max's amazing person she knows,values her more than anything.
>''That's why I chose Warren for her, because she would live a happier & more fulfilled life with him''
>inb4 you should force yourself to be with someone you don't seriously in love with
you are still betaphag

But you've just said we were talking about the game however, right now you're making up things from your headcanon ''mmmm maybe chemistry is his weak point'' No? game outrightly says he is science guy.

Oh btw, does he smart enough to cure cancer?

Warryncucks who do not only claim warren is smart but also try to make an apology for him for not knowing the periodic system

Fuck off
Nathan apologists are worse than warryncucks

>I chose Warren
>..but she chose Chloe

I'm just speculating? Science encompasses many subjects that mentioned earlier. Just because you're a science guy doesn't automatically mean you're good at all science subjects.

>Just because he can't solve one problem once doesn't mean he isn't smart.
>His 4.0 GPA
so? gpa(s) really don't exactly define your intelligence. if you work hard push yourself a little,memorize somethings then everyone can do it

but we're talking about how does he confuse periodic system if game tells us he is fucking smart son of Hawking while he is unable to solve a simple problem?

There is nothing wrong with liking warren more then Chloe. hell, I like Warren, I think he is a good person who has some immature qualities. And he is a good take on the "dogged nice guy" character in that he is an actually nice person but still shows how he and those type of people can be creepy and ultimately he does realize Max and Chloe are in love and respects that.
But you are clearly just looking for a fight, looking to stir up shit and get (you)s, which I now realize I have given you.

>how does he confuse periodic system
Maybe he isn't interested in Chemistry? Maybe he likes Maths and Physics more so he hasn't studied Chemistry as much?

>I'm just speculating?
Oh yeah? I was also speculating like you like 2 mins ago and you told me that ''mrrrr this is not reality this is game!''

>Just because you're a science guy doesn't automatically mean you're good at all science subjects.
So if you told me this, how can you still defend he's smart as he is son of Hawking?

Meant to reply to

>Maybe he isn't interested in Chemistry?
nigga are you even listening? he's typical science guy and game tells you to he's interested in chemistry,as if he is chemistry major.

i despise his apologists as you can see, you can't even make them accept what's the truth

I don't care how much you like Warren but Max made it clearly that she loves the other person.

>and ultimately he does realize Max and Chloe are in love and respects that.
That post was meant to reply to the baiter

But you said "in reality" he's worse than a ten year old, which is more set in stone.
There's also nothing to indicate that he would worse than a ten year old in chemistry. Do you think an average ten year old could have even passed a high school chemistry exam?

Because there's no ''preferring Warren over Chloe'' in this game because game gives you exact evidence that Max's having romantic thoughts for Chloe one way or another.

Also you're giving unreasonable reasons by saying cliché things like Chloe is selfish, Chloe's using Max,doesn't love her etc. while they obviously not real.

I know you're shit-stirring.

> Do you think an average ten year old could have even passed a high school chemistry exam?

Yeah I've seen many intelligent kids like that. Not impossible if that's what you're asking.

>But you said "in reality" he's worse than a ten year old, which is more set in stone.
But you're also using your headcanon by saying ''hmm maybe his maths are good, physics maybe?'' while game was also saying he was good at chemistry (god knows how)

>you can't even make them accept what's the truth
Geez, you sound like some religious fundamentalist. Baefags should create their own church of Chloe where they could preach the one and only true ending.

Aww:) Someone's writing fanfictions again.

Because he has 4.0 gpa?

oh, hey there tranny. whatcha doin

Grades really don't define your intelligence. Anyone who tries works so hard can do it.

I mean, if an idiot like you has 4.0 GPA from shitty basic exams, it still doesn't cover up this ignorance.

>the nightmare was just a nightmare, it wasn't REAL
>implying dreams/nightmares aren't linked to a person's subconscious

I bet you did bad in school and always said "I could do well but school is just too boring, I-I'm actually smart!"

Lap naps are the best kind of naps

me on the right

Nice way to ignoring whole points that I gave, but since you're really interested in my personal experience, I'm sure everyone knows that grades really define your intelligence, and I also know that working hard can take you to success because that's what I was doing.

>''this is not reality, this is game''
>makes fun of people's rl experience
>still can't accept the fact that his self-insert isn't that smart

Even Warren himself admits that he can't compete with Chloe but warryncucks still exist

The game suggests that he's Hawking's son, which means he's smart. And as I said before, I don't care about Warren -- I just care about what's best for Maxine.

>''telling different opinion is wrong huh? ugh I hate you all'' cliché- check
>Ignoring the points that people gave to him-check
>flips shit on baefriends while they weren't even talking about ending- check
>being delusional apologist - check
>embarassing himself- check
Congrats. Your spirit animal is LE MONKEY

>''telling different opinion is wrong huh? ugh I hate you all'' cliché- check
Because when I post people instantly assume I'm baiting?

> I don't care about Warren
yeah yeah..

> I just care about what's best for Maxine.
she doesn't need your help tho. she realized what's best for her at the end, in romance side, true love is -> blue haired chick whateva u did

>The game suggests that he's Hawking's son, which means he's smart.
game may suggest that, but your eyes can see that he is unable to solve basic chemistry. so why are you squirming nigga, accept and move on.

>comes here stir the shit up
>cries about how victimized he is when people get annoyed.
If I say yes will you fuck off?

>yeah yeah..
Why would I pretend to not care about Warren? Why wouldn't I just admit I cared about Warren if I cared about him? It makes no sense to hide such a thing.

So "stirring shit up" is expressing your opinion that Warren would have made Maxine happier and was a better partner for her?
Alright... quite the circlejerk y'all have here.