pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

Kill yourself Raul

>JCDR
Nice.

Protect VeroVero-chan

Does anybody else get a weird Incest-y vibe from the twins?

Cat person or dog person?

FPBP

>all the summer units I have lost in the first round
What do I do now?

Can we get a elise crying wojak to celebrate their eternal humiliation?

Roll more

>they removed the ylissean summer banner before the gauntlet even started

I know I had a month but what if I told you my name is fucking Arthur (Fates)?

Thread with an OP that doesn't look like shit

Fuck off Raul

>Raul's thread
Lol no

God I hate this autism. This needs to be a bannable offense.

>spic-free thread
We're using this one

My Rein is -spd +def so I'd rather have lancebreaker on him. Camus is relatively popular and not getting doubled means Rein can kill his buttbuddy Xander and be 100% fine

please post peropero-chan in the proper thread.

>redoot
>meme caption garbage
>vandalized OP
>raul posted in it already (therefore invalidating it)
>nobody (nobody) cried foul about the fucking julia foot fetish that was in the last thread

Salt~ Salt~

Before we do that someone needs to make a compilation of all the Elise shitposting before and after the results.

Eliseshitters still angry about the loss I see. Karma indeed hurts.

Sup

>get a Fir
>oh, she's going to be shit
>5*+1
>Distant Counter, Desperation, Panic Ploy, Squad Ace
Someone really loves their Fir, huh.

>2 threads up at once

Only in /feg/........

Thanks for the additional IP and bump

It's fine, this one will get purged, the shitty OP image on the other one will be deleted and we'll move on with our lives.

>sakurafags THIS mad

This thread was posted first and has more unique posters.

>Gaius beat Frederick by only 600k

Raul acknowledges this thread as the real thread.
We win, bros.

Yes, that is correct

hello /feg i got this slut with +spd/-atk. is that still blade tome acceptable? also please ignore the horsewhore. (also regardless of iv im so happy, this is my first-and last- roll in this banner_

>Elisefags hacked the gauntlet results and they still lost

>post before bump limit
>it's first so i win!

Er, flip that around.

Yes

PATAPATA-chan is better

Yeah, that's still good. 3 more speed is much more important than 3 more ATK.

My +SPD Olwen has 2 less ATK than your SCorrin will have and if I bothered to slap a Blarblade+ onto her I could still have her 2HKO stuff like Julia once she gets into Desperation range.

You're fine.

That is and has been the general unspoken consensus of the mods when deciding which thread lives and which thread dies since the dawn of time, yes.

post a wife before the thread is gone

It was five posts away from the bump limit. Who gives a fuck at that point? You sperglords spamming threads constantly from 725 posts on like it's a fucking contest to have your stupid garbage pictures at the top is just embarrassing. Or that one retard who makes /fehg/ thread and EXPLODES when we don't use them

Yes, that is typically what the mods do.

>He doesn't shitpost in both threads
(lol

>Or that one retard who makes /fehg/ thread and EXPLODES when we don't use them
That's falseflagging egged on by the fact that at least one of the mods supported a separate general for FE and FEH, it was a very real thing.

True elisefags wouldn't even be mad at losing and would join team s.corrin. It's what elise herself would want, so it's what I did.

>Pedos this buttblasted

Did they explain why Xander and Camus were skipped for a Legion rerun? Almost seems, you know, //deliberate//.

promote bench boy to super bench boy

>Eliseshitters THIS mad

No.

any suggested builds? i dont think i have a blade+ for her at the moment, would a normal blarblade work? or is the extra might required

This is the mindset that gives us new threads at 730 posts.

I've never understood the bitching about the OP images. If you're actively following the thread it literally only matters for the first ten posts, then you never see it again, you probably even forgot what the OP image looked like until just now.

na they will never give an excuse, obviously it's because DC weapon on a free unit is ridiculous, especially with Xander's defence

Trip back on

Ah fuck it, /feg/ is too stupid to know how to do anything right, so we'll use this one.

4846, for some reason I'm rarely getting anything higher than like 692

wew lad

Even the japanese are onto it, just look at the twitter replies.

Is a +HP -Res Tharja worth it?

>go to this artist's Twitter
>all that Julia art
>that fucking Julia in lingerine
Geaneology remake fucking when?

Well then maybe they shouldn't have made them free. Little food for thought for ISIS.

Did they explain why Narcian was skipped for a Navarre/FeMU rerun? Almost seems, you know, //deliberate//.

What with Narcian being secret SSS+ tier.

They're obviously just doing the reruns in whatever order they damn well want to. You'll get their reruns eventually.

Clarisse has a nice butt.

worth 5*'ing? probably not but worth using? ye sure her defences are shit anyway

The mods have always been consistently inconsistent, so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.

AGAIN, I FORGET TO REPLY TO THE PERSON, I'M SUCH A DUMBASS

I already have both and I havent even 5*'d them because I have Ike and I dont use horses

>4846
I've heard that you need at least 4900+ to stay in tier 20, in that case you are stuck with me in going back and forth between 19 and 20. It's not that bad desu.

>actually agree with the Tharjafag for once
Horrifying.

The OP sets a precedence for what you can expect in the thread. Waking up to see Nigger Emblem: Watermelon Sword OP tells me that I shouldn't expect anything but shitposting.

Just being in the same thread as that monstrosity is painful, but I endure it because I like you guys.

the corollary to this is if the OP image doesn't matter why do people make early threads

MIGRATE

Post in both threads by posting in a different thread than the one you're replying to. Only true men are capable of doing such complicated procedures

????

If I want as many points as possible for overall ranking, who do I pick this round?

>Wait, there was suppose to be an order?
That's my point, there is no order otherwise they would have just done them chronologically. Thinking they're not doing Xander/Camus cause of the meta is dumb, we'll be seeing +2 Xanders/Camus eventually.

It's only 1k less feathers each time which isn't a huge deal. I'm just happy it's 4 orbs each time.

>Sacrificed Hector for this
>Gives a shit sword

>all that effort
>put in the most useless weapon
I kind of wish I was a dumb whale so I could mildly amuse people with my tard builds.

Everyone got a free Armorslayer+ last month, so that's probably why.

I dunno, I've never liked the gem weapons. I can't say I'd go out of my way to replace it with an armorslayer of all things, though.

Maybe this guy is playing 4D chess and knows there's a green heavy-armor mage knight coming out soon

So how do I have Nino doing her best?

that Lucina looks strangely like my wife Shanna

Sounds like a plan

So going from this, F. Robin multipliers will be as frequent as Elise's? Does that mean I should join her if I want feathers?

Pretty much just fury/desparation

>Corrin has almost double the score of F Robin an hour in

It's over

Should I give her G Tomebreaker instead? Does removing QR cause her to lose any important secured kills against any Blues? The only Blue Mage that she might need to double to kill is Reinhardt and the guy has piss poor Spd so she can naturally double already.

No, femui had 4x the score of Elise rather than just 2x

Is Corrin getting a multiplier in an hour? I'm guessing Robin's side is gonna burn their flags this hour because they have the multiplier, but the only question is if it'll be enough to put Corrin into a multiplier range.

I ask this because I'm sleepy. I kind of want to sleep. But I want feathers too.

>other thread picking up steam
Really?

Will the 4* and 3* rate swap affect the current banners, or just all banners after?

So join Gaius for feathers?

You would think all those butthurt Elisefags would help us.

But no, they're fucking fatesfags

>95 vs 96 posts

/feg/ thread gauntlet when