/ink/ - Splatoon General

Who up? edition
Last thread: - Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - New update patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup has been announced. Join a team and scrub your Tees for 2000 coins each.
- New Splatfest-exclusive stage "Mystery Zone" announced!
- Salmon Run has updated with new gear and rewards past 1200 points.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La
>Big S2 Gearlist
-leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL (embed)

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8L54s2m1dPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that notmiiverse is only a fraction of Splatoon 2's content and drawings should not make you discontent.

If your weapon is on this list, you are using a crutch weapon.

Sex with Marie!

where my mayofams at?

that weapon is shit

Thank god Luna is not nerfed in any meaningful way. It is so much fun to use properly.

how fresh are you?

>tfw splatoon failed to get /v/'s 386M GET and become a meme once again
Ded gaem killed by Undertale

are any weapons missing from this list?

Going on a similar note from last thread, I've read that the description for Respawn Punisher is wrong, it should punish you and anyone you kill, not anyone who kills you. Is this true?

>"You couldnt just let me have this?"
>"lmao fuk u aint ruining my kda ni[B][B]a"

>Splatoon 1
>regular Luna Blaster gets Ink Mines, Neo gets Splat Bombs
>Splatoon 2
>regular Luna Blaster gets Splat Bombs, Neo gets Ink Mines
?????

Some thread in vg a couple days ago called this splat fest topic, coincidence?

That's what happens when you mess with alien tech.

This is a good post.
There's no way on earth that /ink/ will ever stop bitching about the minutia of this game instead of playing it.

Sploosh-o-matic

Pretty much all alternate weapon loadouts.

You misspelled Pearl.

>Luna is not nerfed in any meaningful way
Then does that mean it's still a crutch weapon?

Your new daily reminder that inklings since they are squids ARE furries.
Anyone who disagrees is dumb normie scum

Dude she's like 8 at best, that's gross.

No fur, No scales....
hmmm....
new kind of anthro?

>tfw I got SUPERFRESH with Splattershot and got shot down to sub 8.0 later
Feels bad man.

Having tentacles for hair doesn't make you a squid, also squids don't have fur.

Must be that new human fur.

Pretty fucking fresh, famalam,

When is it coming back?

>rapping in a hip-hop/pop duo at age 8
No?

More like 2, she looks like she's still teething
she would look so much better with bangs

Anything that is anthro is furry by default.
Embrace your new masters.

>He doesnt want to dick a legal loli
be gay elsewhere

Your getting into bait turf my man

Post 'em. I fucking love the N-Zap.

No, it's made not crutch by actually having an inscentive to survive and move around on itself instead of trading and superjumping back, so it can't just go "look ma no aim" anymore. It's strengths are terrain abuse, OHKO direct and aerial combat, like it was before.

She's not though. Inklings can't even hold their human forms until they're 14, and there's canon stage dialogue talking about "back when Pearl and Marina were in school" meaning they're past school years completely. Body types exist user, and Pearl is a petite.

I think it was just bait man

Sorry.
Just trying to have some fun with the new lobby posters.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Y'all reading this shit?

Luna was mostly popular because of QR + SJ, which is no longer viable in Sploon 2. Now you actually have to think about what you are doing.

Yeah, I feel ya man

Bait or not, idiots will believe it. They believed Pearl was the mean one back before we knew their personalities and I still see people saying that shit.

But just look at them. Furry shit is humans with animal qualities or animals with human qualities. Squids are neither, they're very vaguely humanoid and even more vaguely squid when you look at them closely.

DEADASS

I love these girls. So much more comedic potential than Callie and Marie ever had.

And Callie!

Best one I managed. By now it's already down to 41/9 again.

>yare yare daze
but seriously, even if you remove all the bully art im pretty sure pearl has blown past marina in terms of fan art. Why is she so fun to draw?

When Ninty decides whether to give it its post-buff run speed and make it a strictly superior Rapid Blaster, or give it jack shit and make it a worse Slosher.

Yeah Pearl is really charming even if she's ugly in the game, and Marina has more potential for skits

because she's not a dirty octopussy

Aw, but they're so boring compared to Princess Forehead Loli and Queen Octonigger

>Thought Pearl was literal garbage at the beginning
>Now she's lovable and not for bullying
Pearl is cute!

... even when you say it like that I still like the new ones more tbH

Cause its fun to exaggerate features when drawing, Pearl provides an excellent template for artist to try their shit.

honest truth: people feel more comfortable drawing pearl.

people are scared to make fun of marina because of racism, or draw her in any expression other than her default.

Two questions

1.) Why does the vibration in this game feel so awful? Its feels like the joycons are digging into the switch.

2.) what the FUCK is up with the furry shit.

The best part about Pearl is that you get to draw her as an ardent Marina fangirl/defender that won't take shit from anyone

someone ran dick first into a hornet's nest of degeneracy
your reaction image sums up my reaction to all the furshit too

>It's a Griller Wave
>no one else is even trying to kill the fly fish
>there's more than one fly fish
>team is wrapping the steel eels around each other

Fures are a new memeverse meme. It'll fade sooner or later, like all memes. Just make a meme better than theirs.

>The only shirt I own that has Ink Recovery Up as its main is the Hero Hoodie
Oh good god

Just feels weird since it's H D R U M B L E and most of the vibrations feel like a mess. Blaster rumble feels nice though.

Furfags just doing what they do best, shit everything up.

>no one goes after the stingrays
>You have the egg needed to meet quota but your team won't revive you

>Get chased by Brusher
>Turn around and almost splat him
>Run out of ink because I'm retarded
>Get killed
I might as well stack some Ink abilities.

We tried to fight back in 07-08 but they were already admins on the board, riperones

is there art of this??

youtube.com/watch?v=8L54s2m1dPs
>tfw

See this is constructive thinking. Instead of blaming his death on the brusher, he instead realises his mistake and tries to learn from it. You retards could learn a thing from this guy.

Nice VIDEO GAME general. Where we talk about VIDEO GAMES.
What were the most frustrating things you've witnessed? Did you block any people involved?
When you get fed up do you put your nose to the grindstone and keep playing more rounds? Or do you take a break? Or do you come on /ink/ to complain?

How's inking?

I don't really see a problem with brushes. They usually die while they're trying to position themselves anyways, but they can flourish when they're in close quarters. A good flanker can usually stop this from happening. Can't people just retreat when they're getting overwhelmed by a brusher tho?

I still haven't done the story, should I?

Just because your cod of battlefield episode 559 sace marine edition has all of these things doesn't mean we must talk about these boring and meaningless things.

finally done

If you liked the SP in 1 I'd say it's a safe bet you'll like it.

I can't sleep
I can't stop thinking about Blasters even though they weren't even that popular in the Splat Zone

>take point from the entire enemy team by myself
>feel like a complete badass
>shout "this way" for my comrades to join me
>they're all jacking off in a corner somewhere, all alive and nowhere near the point
>get annihilated by advancing team
>never retake the point after that and constantly pelted with specials

Anyone else ever feel like you're the only one on your team working toward the objective while the other team is hypercoordinate Squid SWAT?

now draw him in a fursuit

From a gameplay standpoint it's just Splatoon 1's story mode with a million times more variety. Or rather seven times.

Storywise it's whatever, I care a lot more about the Splatoon world and the potential than I do any of the characters we've been given.

playing splatoon is a crutch

Guys is there any hope for Nintendo to add a lobby expansion at some point? Looking around there seems to be lots of fenced off areas lead to new places, seems like they are just teasing us, especially the corner at the cafe.
>Nintendo adds a player customizable apartment with new shops to buy furniture and decorations in plaza

I hope this is bait because that's Arle from Puyo Puyo.

no www

>linking to /v/
>not bait
Come on now.

I'm raw with tentatek because I never use it in turf

Very slim chances, but I wouldn't mind it.

Would you user?

behold

There's a fucking marker which shows exactly where your bomb is gonna end up, how do people miss those

The fucker keeps moving around

I've had some bounce off the rim

Bad angles, often needing to dodge the same missiles you're trying to stop. And trash attacking at the same time.

have you even played salmo run, Mr. Hot Shit?

When this aired at E3, I fell in love with Splatoon and kept up with threads leading up to its release. I still feel excited about Splatoon and am glad to be able to witness its growth.

>Salmon Run
>Flyfish shows up
>Teammate and I go over to fuck him up
>Teammate waits for me to throw my bomb into one of the missile holders first
>They end up throwing their bomb into the same holder

mfw

>ME OOGA
>TEAM BOOGA

If I get frustrated, I switch weapons or modes, usually. If I really want to improve with a particular weapon, I reconsider how I'm playing.

not when the boxes are open

Have you? I always end my double bonus days with 150+ profreshional points and I haven't missed a single SR yet. These fuckers are annoying but not because it's hard to aim with splat bombs

I kinda wish they kept the amount of points you get on kill. Wouldn't be much information, but a nice thing to motivate you if you like seeing beneficial numbers pop up. All I got is trying to one-hit with the Blaster.