hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

First for RIP Jade, who will protect us against the cucktrol scum now?

Bolvar, of course.

Why are people afraid of cucktrol?
The past year or 2 the top decks have always been populated by aggro.

Blizzard is finally willing to print strong discard effects. Besides how obviously broken this is, opinions on whether this is good for the game going forward? I think it's fantastic.

The control meta is coming and there's nothing you can do about it

Warlord.

No weapons yet, I'd take the strike.

They won't be able to grind to legend on the first of the month with brainless decks anymore

This is broken vs some decks and shit vs other decks. Like crawler. Or Harrison. Or literally any tech card.

There needs to be a 4 mana legendary that destroys every mage spell in your and your opponent's deck and hand.

I think it would actually finally make mage balanced compared to other classes.

Set after set we see all it takes is for blizzard to stupidly print 1 OP aggro card and it completely negates 100 control cards.

How is this any good? Just pretend that cards in the bottom of the deck.

I'm on the side of those who wish they'd just utilise the digital format's advantage in that you can edit cards at any time to balance instead of introducing counter cards that just kill the archetype on their own

Leave the cucktrols to me.

I'm sad that it's also good against rogue. Where the fuck are the good rogue cards btw?

>Make Ultimate Infestation and Skulking Geist at Mythic so people buy packs, but so when you inevitably tweak them ''Listening to community feedback" people don't get Legendary-level dust

Just as planned Blizzard

there hasn't been a control meta since n'zoth pally in like the first two weeks of wotog. it was aggro shaman/face hunter and now aggro warrior

if you want to beat control just use one of the billion infinite value cards they've added, put elise in your deck, jaraxxus, whatever

What are the 1 mana rogue cards?
Swash
Patches
Coldblood (maybe)
What else?

This is actually really good against basically any deck running 1 drops, mostly because it destroys the cards from their hand as well. If the priest is holding 2 potions in his hand, for example, then you essentially made the priest waste 2 draws with it.

What decks do you expect to rise up in the next meta?

>playing against quest mage
>glyph into glyph into glyph into glyph
If they don't fix this shit in next expansion, I'm dropping this game.

they actually can't edit it at any time because it takes like weeks of bullshit to update anything in the app store

mobile was a mistake

Destroy all 2 cost spells in both hands and decks.

It only affects spells, so Swash is okay.

The cards that immediately come to mind are cold blood, hallucination, and petals

How hard would it be to change Jade Idol to say
>Choose one: Summon a Jade Golem, or shuffle three 1-cost Jade Golems into your deck
Was it really necessary to kill combo priest and evolve druid, two archetypes they've been pushing hard lately, to nerf one card when you can just change the fucking card itself?

It only hits spells.

In miracle, it hits hallucination and petals. Cold blood isn't really run. Journey Below in jade decks, I guess.

And shit vs any deck that don't require one drops.
Great you stopped that mage from drawing a mana wyrm turn 6 onwards.

Minions doesn't count.

Halucination, cold blood, journey below, petals, conceal (in wild) etc.

My point is rogue is already not that powerful. It certainly doesn't need certain cards disappearing from hand, losing both card advantage and auctioneer cycle potential.

Meme Lord is strong.

Because cucktrol is fucking awful to play against

>Great you stopped that mage from drawing a mana wyrm turn 6 onwards.
No you didn't. It only destroys spells. Why can't people read?

It hits petals if you have petals in your hand. I think you can still generate petals. As for hallucination, it simply means you play it before turn 6 if this card get popular or you lose 2 cards from you deck. Tough luck but not deck breaking.

Shit I didn't even think of that. It really should just be 1-cost spells in the deck, because that's broken as fuck

>People complaining that this 1 single card complete fucks multiple decks

isn't this exactly the problem with jade idol though? like it's 1 card that basically completely and utterly fucks any kind of late game value deck that doesn't do some fun and interactive 40 health combo

>Great you stopped that mage from drawing a mana wyrm turn 6 onwards.
>Half of hsg can't even read the card text.
>These are the actual people who judge new cards in this thread.

>cucktrol is fucking awful to play against
>aggro just facerolls you turn 4
>midrange is curvestone at its finest
>combo is do nothing until you're dead

this game sucks

so why not just nerf that one card instead of releasing another problem card that will inevitably need to be changed a few months down the road?

That makes it even more niche.

I think the argument now is Blizzard method of balancing via the introduction of cards that break decks instead of proper card balance. They are trying to ape MTG mechanics while failing to realize that MTG has a side board.

All are bad, but Fel Orc is the least worse one.

Who /aggrovirgin/ and who /controlchad/ here?

day of the rope is here jade cucks

>it simply means you play it before turn 6 if this card get popular

Yea but it is usually used as a combo enabler. I mean losing cards from hand means losing card advantage and combo enablers. I mean we haven't even seen a good rogue card yet. I'm worried.

Hope you took the Roc
3 drop

I can't remember the last time I played a Jade druid who didn't play Idol ASAP for quicker ramp anyway
As soon as the 1/1 is out of the way, you're pumping out pure value

The same way eater of secrets is only good against mages, but it sees play anyway. This one hits more than just one class, and is just as strong against some of them as eater of secrets is against freeze/burn.

If you can turn a matchup that you have a 20% win rate against into an 80% win rate with only one card, and those decks have a presence on ladder, then you're upping your overall win rate by a lot.

Shhh. Stop making valid observations.

Except Rogue hasn't been shit ever. Even in that expansion where everyone said Rogue would be shit, Rogue didn't turn into shit.

there are two bog creepers at the bottom. took the fledgling over a second sunwalker

bomb squad

>Implying that cucktrol is played by someone other than greasy unemployed fedoralords

A hard pick between 4 and 5.
Think go with the bomb squad, reactive shit is good.
But I am not 100% sure.

EZ last pick

bombs ready

>no weapons except first mate
this is gonna be miserable

Volcanosaur is pretty good with can not be targeted adapt.

I'm not really interested in seeing rogue be good tbqh fampai

Not such a clear pick for me, you have a bunch of 7's already and stonehill might pull more bogs that you'd like to have, while crazed alch could be game winning to, but you're not quite agro enough for it.
It's probably alch desu.

>This one guy who doesn't know Freeze Mage is tier 1

None even came up which is annoying as fuck, will report back when I go 1-3

>>/r/eddit
you need to kill yourself faggot
plebbit fags make me so mad

jesus christ go back to r/hearthstone faggot

neck yourself

nah it's decent quality and curve wise, should be able to get 2-3 wins at least.

Though you have 4 7's now, imo that last pick was a mistake. even crusher was probably better desu

wait since when is volcanosaur a reddit thing

Freeze Mage is garbage.

Skulking Geist makes me think seriously about quitting Hearthstone as it shows once more the incapability of Blizzards balancing team.

No matter if you hate Jade Druid or not, this new card is just showing how Blizzard doesn't want to balance. Blizzard just designed a card that will prevent Jade Druid and Miracle Priest from ever again coming close to tier 3 in wild or standard. I think a balancing philosophy like that is extremely dumb and bad for the game. Printing this card is a really poor decision by Blizzard and avoiding a bit of thinking. Instead of just nerfing Jade Idol they just deleted it and some other archetypes with it.

t. shieldbearer

freeze mage is bad below rank 5 and dominant above rank 5 because people who are shit at hearthstone don't know how to win with it

>opponent always lucky
>me never lucky

>push burgle rogue with legendary
>the anti jade card fucks burgle rogue

wew, for a second I thought I would have fun

4-0 so far
I don't ever play arena, is this deck any good or am I just getting lucky?

I think this card might make benedictus a good card for silence and miracle Priests. If they destroy your win condition you just steal theirs

just wait until you queue into people who drafted tirion in their deck

the only thing you're losing is hallucinate

You can bet your ass it will be getting nerfed in 2 weeks
>Evolve is dead because of 1 card
Keep telling that yourself
The odds are Shaman will play 1 Doppel + Evolve is way higher than the odds of Geist being played earlier.
DK Shaman also still exists

Rare to see this much autism 3 posts in a row

t. /r/eddit

It's quite a good deck.

I predict you'll get between 6 and 8 wins over all.

>Jade Idol changed from "shuffle 3 jade idols into your deck" to "shuffle 3 summon jade into your deck"
>Summon jade is a 1 mana spell that summons a jade golem
There, fixed. Now Jade druid doesn't have infinite cards but can still make big ass golems and you don't need to print that dumb card.

OLÉ

>drafted kazakus early in the draft
>forgot all about it
>drafted 3 babbling books and 3 bog creepers
>kazakus goes off in the first game regardless
>would've gone off in the second game but it was in the bottom 5 of my deck

If they nerfed Jade Idol they would have to give people full dust refund.

However, if they reveal crazy, meta-defining disruption tech card with epic rarity people will pre-order and not get any free dust.

Guess why Blizzard chose the option that makes them more money.

>warrior coins into 2 upgrades on turn 1
>play ooze next turn
Value plays.

This is some reddit "1 mana your opponent can't play jade idols for the rest of the game" fantasy tier shit

I agree with the sentiments. It's such a poorly designed card but that's all we can expect from Team 5.

oh no, full dust refund on a common card, a whopping 80 dust! That's almost a free rare card per person!

Not that it's alot more dust, but I think it's a rare

Well son you sure memed me hard there
Good job

That's not the point. The point is revealing a card that will clearly have a huge impact on the meta so that people pre-order so they can unpack it day 1 and start counter-playing jade druids.

It's literally a tactic used to sell packs. Show off some powerful or meta-defining cards with high rarity so people think "wow! I have to buy packs now!"

So what decks does this card kill?

Jade Druid
Combo priest

Also destroys bad draws for you and the opponent or nulls their previous draws by deleting 1 mana cards such as potion of madness.

shit you're right I was thinking of jade blossom

still fuck blizzard tho

I wasn't disagreeing with you, that's definitely what they're trying to do. I'm just continually shocked at how shitty of a company they are to keep pulling shit like this while making terribly designed cards in the process

Is this the most boring brawl?

Geist will probably be nerfed in a few weeks after people raging over it

without a doubt

New card.

90% of the brawls are the most boring brawl