philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2003-sportster-883-custom/6410993002.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz03sQeX02c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_Ninja_650R
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Frst for Yamaha R3 racebike

3rd for gas the gays

wheelies dudes lol

What is you tryna say?
Are you implying being in a race class makes the r3 fasta?
Because there's a Prius championship too, so it must be a rocket

wow nice
>looks around...*whispers
racebike

WR450s and WR250Fs are fine.

This one is twinengined with a mid mounted V8, fampai
Nothing to be ashamed of

im gay

It's good that people race shitbikes. It means that rules may change and allow manufacturers to start giving them really fucking good frames and suspensions instead of bottom of the barrel shit scraped together with the intent of keeping the price point below $8k.

Return of the true small displacement sportbike soon. You know manufacturers want it. They feel irresponsible selling even 600s to the general public - they're supercar fast.

>tfw no 250rr

youtu.be/IXt7fQsDsk8?t=75

>4 years of trump
>enter literally who, uber democrat
>US gets learner bike laws, limited to 500cc for the first 2 years, with "P plates"

Does the bike market improve or does the bike market improve? Burgers are used to getting premium tech on their liters and anyone actually following the law wouldn't want to downgrade to a "CBR"500.

Tfw those bikes will never exist again

Nothing will change except the price of learner bikes desu.

>eurocucks cucked so bad they're resorting to fantasizing about spreading their retarded laws around the world

good luck forcing that over here

half the people here ride without a licence

Good shit costs money, so it's not worth it in the slightest to invest that much in a shitbike
If you want a tuned frame, ohlins and brembos front to back, and other fancy bobbins on the cheap you buy European
Too fucking bad you soyboys are scared of working for it

they don't care about the tech and would be happy as long as the forks were gold and upside down and the swingarms were curvy and ddn't have the little screw plate thing for a chain adjuster

>"R and RR, which goes where?

Using an R suffix usually means things have to do with either racing or replica. Even in the car industry, the R stands for pretty much the same thing, with the RS suffix being short for the German term Rennsport. Racing, that is. Therefore, RR is used for both Race Replica or even Race-Ready.

Now, some believe that adding one more R is just a fancy trick, but some believe they’re looking at a bike that’s much closer to the actual works machine. In Honda’s case, RR bikes, whether we’re speaking about the CBR600 or the CBR1000 ones, are indeed equipped with better components, usually pretty similar to those used on the race tracks, but the bikes are still rather far from the prototypes.

On the other hand, the RR Honda’s are the closest a “civil” rider can get to the works machines. Now, if you want a replica of such a bike, you should know that the price tag for a MotoGP prototype will go north of 5 million Euro, and they’re not exactly for sale. And if saying Honda or Ducati feels like offering a limited edition “replica,” it will set you back 200-300 grands, so “true replicas” are in a league of their own."

autoevolution.com/news/motorcycle-name-abbreviations-explained-81377.html

>R
(Motorcycle designation suffix) – Replica, Racer or Racing (eg. Yamaha YZF600R, BMW K1200R)

>RR
(Motorcycle designation suffix) – Race Replica or Race Ready (eg. Honda CBR600RR, Kawasaki ZX-10RR)

totalmotorcycle.com/dictionary/R

This. Even if that somehow did happen people would either just ignore the shit like a lot of people do, or the only thing that would change is how expensive 500cc bikes and under are.

Church out my racing bike guys!

Wow, CBR! I've heard how fast those are!

They're pretty fast for a racing bike desu

My friends dad has a kawasaki, but I don't think it's as fast as a CBR.

Well racing bikes are always the fastest!

RR can also mean Road Racing

Or rad racing or even ridge racer

Yeah racing!

Or Really Radical, Like Totally For Sure

>Cbr
>Cafe British Racer

Learn to moto lad

It has to be like the automatic rifle 15

Homologation (motorsport)

In racing series that are "production-based", meaning that the vehicles entered in the series are based on production vehicles for sale to the public, homologation requires not only compliance with a racing series' technical guidelines (for example, engine displacement, chassis construction, suspension design and such), but it often includes minimum levels of sales to ensure that vehicles are not designed and produced solely for racing in that series. Since such vehicles are primarily intended for the race track, practical use on public roads is generally a secondary design consideration, so long as government regulations are met.

How does it have any power left after moving that big fat wheel?

You can get an rsv4 or rcv and have exactly the same bike as the ones they raced
Fuck, ignoring the setup, aprilia raced completely stock roadbikes for a year
CB: City Bike
CBR: City Bike Racer
CBF: City Bike Fun
CBX: City Bike Cross

i might be buying an old sportster to transform into a cafe..... im a massive faggot

anyone know what to look out for in these older harleys? big black dildos in the sidebags?

looking at this fag mobile

philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2003-sportster-883-custom/6410993002.html

Why

i want a project

>anyone know what to look out for in these older harleys? big black dildos in the sidebags?

in the sidebags, under the seat on the seat on the tank in your helmet in your mouth in your ass for a start

you gonna at least get into the motor? check for dildos there too

If it's something you think will be cool then do it.
Fuck what anyone else thinks, let alone anyone on fucking Veeky Forums.
If you wanna do it, do it. No need to degrade yourself.

It's pretty slow

The major 250/300cc classes are literally for children. There's an age limit on them. Past that, take lessons or do practice days on a 300, but you race on a 600 at the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz03sQeX02c

Im seriously thinking about getting a bike. Iv never had my motorcycle license but i have had a few bikes. Im debating on street and trail or supermoto. i live in southwest va, lots of hills, curves. what does Veeky Forums think about either??

Any bike is a weapon if you know how to ride. A 600 screaming up the inside, staying on the inside, hitting apex and still staying on the inside is not how you ride. That's disgraceful.

In my honest opinion, get something small and (comparatively) terrible just to see if you can stomach riding on the road or not. Upgrade later, put a leg over any style bike that tickles your fancy before you stick with what you 'know' and decide that way.

agreed looked fun though

they each have their own uses thats why they are still around. pick the bike with the riding style that interesting you the most.

things people never say

>ive seen that guy biking around my neighborhood for years

I was at least wanting somthing that i has will go 60 mph for long distances.. About 10 years ago i had a Dr 350 and i just trail road it. it was heavy ass motherfucker. Literally everyone around here has crotch rocket or dirt bike..

nigger what

drz400

they say it for a few months, but then after a year or so, never again

Really dual sport appeals to me more cuz there are random roads that just cut off from the main road that im afraid 2 take my jeep up becuz it may dead end and i can't turn around. Shit like that. Lots of national Forest and mud etc.. Honestly if like 2 get around a few gates to.

Tfw 250r

Its still fun

Thanx man.. I was lookin at those believe it or not. There somewhat cheap to compaired to some other bikes.

they're bull proof

This thread is real gay

Post your bikes

plate the kdx

the guy that built your KTM

>owning a KTM

How you guys listen to music on your bikes

Earbuds.

Only using one tip and put music player to mono

sena

Pic related are 10/10 for reducing wind noise.
Sound quality is also really good with these. Usually transcode FLAC to Opus and listen from my phone, which also allows navigation prompts if I'm travelling.
Used to have the MC-5 but they died after about a year and a half. The main difference with MK-5 is metal body, while MC-5 is plastic.

Yea i couldnt see me riding with 0 music. I figured something like ear buds would suffice

opinions on 650R as first bike?

10+ years driving manual

Which one?

Any of you guys have a dog that you somehow take along on ur rides

This. That thing has the naturally aspirated V8 out of a Toyota TS 030 lmp1 car, mounted in the middle. It's proper.

> europe
> p plate
that's Australia
>>> American education
lmao!

Won't that xr frame snap carrying around anything on the back?

Evidently not

Sorry - Kawasaki

You mean an er6?
It's pretty boring
Get an sv for a grand as an introduction and once you get good and figure out what you want out of a bike you can resell it at no loss

I mean it's gradual but the failure is catastrophic because it's an alloy frame.

>ride 3 hours at 100km/h on highway
>Ears are now ringing
Fuck wind noise.

nice pents

he probably means the Ninja 650R
>also called ER-6f or EХ-6
good bike for a first, go for it
what bike? is it loud?
probably shit helmet, 100km/h isn't much, bike is probably loud as fuck too
good helmet + in ear headphones + stock exhaust (on most bikes) and you have literally never problems with ringing ears

>Good shit costs money

Not the guy you were replying to but....
The guy that built/owned that bike sold it because he worked on it more than he rode it.

Please pick a new bike for " good " plz.

If call it "ninja650r" you have to be a massive wanker
It's not a ninja in the slightest and has precisely 0 appeal compared to ANY competitor
It's universally known as that one shitty bike riding schools have
I don't know if you wanna be spoonfed or you're trying to be smug
I'd like to point out, once again, an RSV4 is still cheaper than a CBR

I only have two :-(

post good suzukis

That.

>Hey Cletus
>How about we take a perfectly good dirtbike
>And put scooter wheels on it
>And then take the perfectly fine road bike
>And put dirt wheels on it

>If call it "ninja650r" you have to be a massive wanker