No more v8 with manual by the year 2025

thevirtualdriver.com/analysis/2017/12/22/ford-kills-clean-sheet-mustang-again.html

Ford kill the next gen mustang that was supposedly come out on 2020 and decide to keep the s550 mustang until 2024. By doing this ford is eliminating the v8 and the stick shift on the 2025 mustang. Whether you like for ford or not by doing this the car enthusiast community is goin you be in a way kill. Opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/26/cars-eu-tories-diesel-petrol-vans-european-environment
knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>focusing on electric and autonomous driving cars
>simultaneously killing their best car
I hope Jim fuckboi dies, what a true piece of shit nigger.

you need to kill your kinds for buying a shitbox

whatre you talking about? I went out and bought a FiST and they still scrapped it. This new CEO is just a fucking garbage human

In a bussines sense it make sense in a way. The 4cyl mustang ecoboost with auto is the best selling mustang ever.

Fiat/Chrysler and GM already know about it and they will be waiting for Ford to make the announcement around 2023. Then they will fallow. They two will eliminated their v8 with manual in all their cars.

The 10speed auto tranny is a way to kill the manual. This is the reason the new 2018 mustang gt with a 10speed auto outperform the 6speed v8 of the same year. Every car reviewer is telling you if you get a 2018 gt get it with the 10speed. This car enthusiast are the one killing the 6spd and they don’t even know it. This was ford plan all the way. I’m not from /X/ but all is falling into place

Are these the same retards that decided it would be a good idea to give the new Ford GT a V6 instead of a V8? could Ford please sell their V8s to another company like GM did the Buick V8 in the 60s? they are badly cutting their balls off whilst GM is going full twin turbo V8 (all the while rivaling tesla in electric car sales) mother of all things fucked this is depressing. not only did they not give their best engines a send off with so much potential still left in them they are just going to kill everything in a slow painful death what a crime fucking shame.

TVR is in the awkward position of giving Ford's best engines a sendoff Ford themselves never would.
>previewed by the Evos Concept that debuted at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. Rumored to be as much as 700-lb. lighter than the 2005-2014 Mustang, that platform was shelved, our sources at the time claimed, when Ford executives, led by Elena Ford and supported by Mark Fields, pulled their backing for the rear-drive Lincolns that would share the platform. Those cars, a mid-size performance/luxury sedan and coupe, as well as a proposed full-size sedan with overtones of the early 1960s Continental, were superseded by the MKZ and Continental, both of which are built on the CD4 platform that underpins the current Fusion. S550 was moved to a heavily modified version of the 2005-2015 Mustang platform (S197).
This is Daimler cock-blocks Chrysler from building anything cool in the 2000s levels of sad and Ford isn't even owned by another company. i'm hoping by some chance this is all crazy rumor.
>They two will eliminated their v8 with manual in all their cars.
i HIGHLY doubt GM is going to spend all that development money on a DOHC Twin Turbo V8 only to discontinue it what would be a few years later. that would be a complete waste of money and they might as well stuck with their LT/LS engines till they finally got rid of it all rather than waste all that money.

>>They two will eliminated their v8 with manual in all their cars.
meant for

Doesn’t matter, a V6 mustang makes a bretty gud tooj machine

i hope you know that by 2025 to 2030 there will be no such thing as a gas or diesel combustion engines, it will be all electric drive cars.

combustion engines are dying off.
you can thank the people that buy into electric technology and the cars.

Looks like I'm getting an S550 then.
>dragging out this chassis til 2024 and then making an automatic-only hybrid
Fuck that, I'd rather they just kill it off and give it a warriors death instead of having it become a shadow of its former self.

>By doing this ford is eliminating the v8 and the stick shift on the 2025 mustang.
Where does it say that anywhere in the article you linked?

there will be no such thing as any internal combustion engine by 2025......

OP is lying about cars still having internal combustion engines then....

some of you have come too late to the party... its almost over it will all be electric shit with many batteries.
most places in germany have already set rules in place to ban diesel engined vehicles in cities and gasoline engines will follow not so long adter, and whatever europe adopts will happen.

Nu-science nerds are retarded. There is not enough lithium to power all the cars needed.

just make the fucking manuals special order.
is that so fucking hard. jesus christ.

lithium isn't the only cathode material and it's only a small part of a chemical reaction that requires many different components, so yes there is actually enough lithium to power all the cars needed.

also when we can't get it from Earth we'll just mine it from the Moon.

You all are retarded. Of you had said 2040 or 2050 then maybe. By he year of 2025 there will be a lot more hbrids, but ICE's will still be around. You cat just up and force people to switch to a more expensive alternative.

oh really, you ask me that question again just after 2020.

we will see who is right.

yes you can its called the environmental companies and governments. they have the power not you so go on live in denial its already happening.

its not my problem you came along into the vehicle game so late.

In 2025 that’s the year the new generation mustang is coming up and like a say before you can see the written in the wall. Ford is here to make money the best seller mustang is the ecoboost mustang auto. Now I this is where some conspiracy theory come to play.

2018 mustang with 10 speed auto is running mid to high 11 seconds in the quarter mile. You can see the videos the tube
The 2018 mustang gt with 6spd manual is running mid-low 13’s in the quarter of mile.

So you goin to be stupid if you choose the 2018 6spd manual.

I been lurking and reading a lot of articles and forums. Ford have been planing to do this since 2014.

In 2025 when ford announced that there’s goin to be no more v8 and 6spd For 2025 BUT the new all electric mustang auto can do 9 second on the quarter of the mile!! Everybody is goin to go crazy and they will forget the v8 6spd.

If you really believe this then you need your head rechecked. You can't force people to get rid of their used shit boxes in he next 6 years for a $30k electric car. There are MANY hurdles electric cars need to clear before gas is phased out. We don't even have an affordable electric car for people to buy. Buthe please, by all means try to live in your technological fueled dreamland. I will bet you any amount of money under the sun that Gas isn't phased out worldwide until 2035, minimum. You're probably one of those tards buying into he Bitcoin bubble

Do you remember a government program call clunkers for cash.. this program kill a lot of datsun’s and 80’ Mercedes and the early cool 90’s Japanese cars.

They probably goin to do something similar.

well thats your problem, manufacturers will stop production of internal combustion engines..... it is gonna happen.

who said anything about technological dreamland.

im stating the facts you dont like it piss off out of this thread.

ha used shit boxes you summed that up real well, everything for sale today that is new is shit, yep right on there.

living in denial typical american talk..... phase out gasoline, its petrol you knob. europe is at the end of the diesel engine and petrol engine. read the news and not your local watered down news.

stick BTC up your ass amerifag...

cheers from the future.

animal rights enforcement nor the popularity of cars has not managed to rid the world of horse riders.
firearm legislation does not stop people from getting and using firearms.
laws against ICEs will not stop people from driving them and enforcement will be spotty for decades if it even exists at all. The federal government also can't force the states to enforce those laws anyway, since the states are in control of their own roadways and traffic laws, a state banning ICE cars would instantly lose all their tourism and road tax revenue to the states around it. I know 'murrica isn't the world but it will be the haven of the internal combustion engine. Banning anything across the board here is practically impossible unless you make it a federal crime (which won't happen since the state govts could just not enforce it).

The US manufacturers in particular claiming they will start making more electric cars is not a promise, it's a white lie in order to attract investors and get that Tesla money, otherwise they would have done it already.

the end of internal combustion engines is near but if people want to they can keep their old cars im sure parts will go on for some years.

anyone born after 2010 will see a all new type of electric car and they will see the end of internal combustion engines.

its already happeneing in most european countries even in london england anyone caught driving an old diesel powered truck or car and same goes for petrol engined cars they get charged 150 pounds a day which is around $250+ american.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/26/cars-eu-tories-diesel-petrol-vans-european-environment

word of advice dont buy into oil companies, renewable companies are the ones to go for.

the people who turned rare cars in for that program were a special kind of stupid, but it did get rid of a lot more horrible pieces of shit and old trucks/SUVs than cool cars.

in any case it was completely optional, there are still cars that would have qualified for that program on the road today.

They will not ban ice cars. What they will do is the gallon of gasoline is goin to be around 25-30 dollars.

>taking financial advice from truckers of all people
>taking any sort of advice from truckers
>truckers having a say in anything that requires more than 80 iq
LOL

telsa im not talking about tesla or anything its funny how americans cant handle the truth... hey im a huge fan or petrol and diesel engines, and im not liking this but its gonna happen regardless of what the people have to say.

emissions rubbish is all a scam most of the stuff around today all these claims of global warming form co2 is all fucking rubbish its a natural process global warming.

anons are making it look like i like electronics.... i hate electronics the worst form of tech around.

anyone has anything to say to me save it i dont wanna hear your stupid stories.

go on believe what you wanna believe i near said anything about being a trucker so you are wrong.

just because someone posts pics of truck dont mean shit...

> tfw anons think someone posts pics of trucks they are a truck driver and they have been fooled.

> lol..... go and stick it.

Anyways, , please listen to me. Not that it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with today's special.

You sound exactly like a boomer, minus making everything all caps

it's funny how people in other countries are just as logically blind as americans and wrongly believe that their particular shithole represents the world

>low 13s
It does low 12s, don't be stupid

TLDR...
>tfw i dont give a shit about your long story

nah sorry you not impressing me.

i have no idea what you are on about save it for someone else.......

>you anons are really shit.... all talk.

its funny how i menton that the end of internal combustion engines is very near and then some user asshole get on and try to be real defensive. ahhh ha ha ha real funny.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>I said some narrow-minded nonsense and now people are saying I'm wrong! How can this be?

i'm glad i didn't have this pasta said to me when i was a little shit and just getting on the internet, i would've shit my pants big time and went in a closet to cry.

Post a video? You piece of shit

ITT: A bunch of bus riders on a mongolian basket weaving forum think their opinions make up some significant portion of the car buying market and believe they know more about a companies sales numbers than the company itself.

Pottery.

again you haven't provided any proof
anyone can make shit up

the 2025 mustang is going to have a 1000hp V8 engine
2016 Gt500 - 600hp
2019 Gt500 - 800hp
2025 Gt500 - 1000hp
i read all the fords sharticles and forums

How the fuck do you know anything about what a car almost ten years into the future is going to have? Jesus you are retarded

he's being facetious you brain-dead pile of shit

So they're supposed to spend money developing a manual transmission, with all the supporting software/hardware, for the 1% of buyers who will special order them

How is that even costly? A manual is technology that has been around for more then a hundred years. It shouldn't be that hard

It's about $200, your opinion is the same as your calculations, overvalued.

Yeah, except developing anything new these days requires exhaustive documentation and testing, even if you're just changing a bolt pattern, because lawsuits. Furthermore they have to crash test the manual versions separate from the automatics.

You niggers do know they tried this back in the 90's with the Ford Probe right? The outrage was so intense the largest car company on earth went out and put the 302 back in the 94 mustang GT. Ford knows all too well the mustang relies on the v8 and it's manual. If they ditch it for the fucking Soyboy fad then they never deserved to survive as a company. Anyway if this shot does start happening, fucking protest and shit, petition tell them they are F aggots and stop buying new cars, or even better buy new v8 manual from GM or whoever is offering them.

That info is fucking bogus. The S550 platform shares more DNA with the Fusion than the old S197. The IRS in particular takes some cues from it, as well as the revised front suspension.

kek you fucking dolt renewables are a global ponzi scheme and nuclear is the way to go.
ICE is going nowhere for a long time

ICE is literally, forcibly, getting killed off, starting from ~2030 in most parts of the world.

oh i have seen what you have just said elsewhere, a copy and paste this is.

you have been reported for threatening to harm someone.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

oh nice i found a source of what you posted.

and you said earlier that you are japanese so what is it you fucking pussy user.... look you are user.... i bet you are a soi boi that drives a shit heap asian car.

here is the link.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

pathetic copy paste seppo

people who liked the nu babby runner are to blame

yep thats true they will force people to get rid of their internal combustion engine powered vehicles.
and if they dont they will impose heavy taxes or simply ban you from operating on the roads.

ICE are you talking about In Car Entertainment....

every time i see ICE i think you's are talking about what type of stereo you gonna use or some shit.

t. gramps

>According to sources who have spoken on the promise of anonymity

as if someone from Ford would decide to talk with an irrelevant blog

Uh even 3 valves run 13s stock

The 2018 mustang gt 6 speed is the last real American muscle car. Automatics are for faggots.

>By doing this ford is eliminating the v8 and the stick shift on the 2025 mustang.

How, exactly

This is amazing. No more fucking fatalities. Good job, Ford. gm will copy ford as usual after that.

kek savage

The ford probe won in the end.

It would be smarter for them to keep an ecoboost V6 mustang and a premium V8 model, and reintroduce the probe either as the V6 model, or a new one entirely.

The only probe that should be reintroduced is the one that goes in your fucking ass, faggot

fuck you man. the probe was a nice car, at least the first gens. their only true fault was being FWD. if they had just made it RWD, there would have been plenty of room for a V8.

yes, it shouldn't have been meant to replace the mustang, but we all know it was just Ford getting way too ahead of themselves. save the mustang by making 'probe' the economy trim of the mustang, as it was meant to be, but RWD, and make an enthusiast trim with a traditional V8.

It's because the last one was fired by the shareholders for not chasing the ELV meme, even though Ford was incredibly profitable under his watch. The stock market is no different than the crypto market. Everyone buys on memes and hype.

So the only fault was a design characteristic of the engine and drivetrain layout which efgects nearly every important moment of driving? Gee what an underrated prize of a car

How fucking new are you, and stupid?

the only problem it had was that they compared it to the mustang, and you know that. I'm saying right the wrong of giving it RWD, and you have what was the mustang successor. fuck, if they'd done that back in 1989, they would have had room for a turbo on the Vulcan, or a better 6-cylinder with a turbo for the true "economy" power.

if they did that now and branded it probe built on the mustang body, it would please both people that want a badge, and people that want traditional muscle car power.

Ford has gone to total shit ever since they ousted their previous CEO earlier last year.

Is this copy-pasted from youtube or something?