How does he get away with the autism that he displays in his videos?

How does he get away with the autism that he displays in his videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMp_o9-0I_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His followers are the same people screaming "pickle rick"

Being loud and annoying gets you the most clicks (money) on YT

Why is it that despite supposedly hating regular-car-reviews Veeky Forums is drawn to each of his videos everytime he uploads like a moth to a flame...

You're talking about savagecheese

He was entertaining at first
but then I watched the Ninja video and suddenly his style and sense of humour got incredibly stale

There are a couple guys who keep posting his videos here as ebin trohls

I'm waiting for a statement from mr crummy.

why, does he know regularcar or something or is he a fan or does he dislike him?

They're both dog fuckers.

Because he's a redditor and that makes his degeneracy ok.

>automatic viper should have been built
what a brilliant ideia, that would have killed thousands

he didn't say that did he

What exactly did he say that was autism?

>spins at 2km/h

DAILY REMINDER THAT RCR IS A FURRY
LOOK UP KUTZTOWN DRAGON

he did.

Used to watch every video from this guy, his whole schtick gets boring after 5 minutes of a single video

RCR has gone downhill a little.
Still usually watchable, but fuck.

RCR _is_ autism
Just listen to the guy talk. He uses RCR as a way to weave in knowledge from his English Literature degree in order to make himself sound smart. He needs to stick to BROWN jokes.

Dude are you new here? Veeky Forums is addicted to suffering

His fanbase are underaged normies that think he's so funny and awkward xD.

Also the Matt Farrah name drop every video, without fail

Doesn't matter. They should've, and many people agree. An ex designer for Dodge even stated once that he wished they had because it may have helped stave off the eventual death a little longer.

The Vipers biggest problem was it's price tag. Base Vipers cost $80k+ going all the way to the ACR, which was what, $120k? Base Viper should've been $50-60k msrp and topped out at $100k for the ACR. Then it would've contended the Corvette for the top "American" muscle/sports car.

Mix of stealthmarketing and shitposting.

It really rustled my jimmies on the automatic Viper part. No, some cars should stay with their lunacy.

Let the Viper go down in history as a mad car, like the AC Cobra and the 964 Widowmaker.

Saying that the Viper should've had an option for an automatic box just to keep the sales up is like saying that they should make a child-friendly Deadpool movie, just so that more people would watch it and fund Deadpool 2.

He is the only car reviewer that I have seen that takes the Viper seriously and tries to see it for something else that it was: a huge laugh, a mad kick, a hammer with wheels.

Whenever I see a review of the Viper, I expect something similar to Clarkson's numerous takes on the Viper: a bombastic video, full of bullshit and american exceptionalism.
Even Doug DeMuro, a really toned down and chilled car reviewer took the "it's a mad sledgehammer that exudes hair chest and runs on Jack Daniel's" approach.

This is how you do a Dodge Viper review:
youtube.com/watch?v=tMp_o9-0I_g