/gigg/ - Gigantic General #12

>Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>View your skill rating when Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

>/gigg/ ID list for Steam/Arc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Result spreadsheet for Steam/Arc ID list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing

>Xbone/Win10 /gigg/ ID list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit#gid=1924567072
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/#ControlSkills
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit, it turns out I already have an Arc account, anyway.

From the 30 minutes I gave Star Trek Online.

Tutorial is kind of long but it's worth it since a lot of people don't understand how the game works.

its already purchasable?

15% max health and faster health regen is far better. And despite what everyone seems to think, +50 armor on leap is a much better than decreased CD.

Leap in regardless of the situation, you're basically invincible. Slap their dumbass casters around, Ult as many people as possible, and make them regret being born. When your health starts dropping, stall for a bit with dodges and shield, and then charge away to a safe location. Take a few seconds to regen health.

If your team can't sweep the enemy team under the rug with an opening like that, who the fuck cares. You can do it again in a few seconds.

Ez kills, least deaths, and unbeatable initiation.

how i felt when i first played the game when there was no tutorial

And don't be afraid to look at the useful info pastebin guide in the OP. It's great for new and even experienced players.

Personally I didn't really understand what the useful info pastebin was saying until I had played a few games to internalize things.

Of course. If you don't actually the game gameplay for yourself, you still won't know what's being said on paper.

GUYS WHERE'S THE FUCKING LEAK?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nope, clicking it on the main menu takes me to its model but I don't see it on the list to buy it

>Tfw finally got team that wasn't 4 chimpanzees playing as if the game is 1v5.

It feels. So good.

there are 6k players who still don't understand the core basics of how to win, or not lose this game

i mean i know theyve probably played like 25 really lucky stomps or something or they played tripp and thought they were being useful, but cmon now

The fact that there are people who can hate this makes me despise the human race.

Look at this sweetheart my fucking heart is melting. Pakko is the most adorable thing I've seen.

for underage and girls

have you seen his teeth and mouth?

stuff made of nightmares

All I see is diabetus here, user.

Do you guys think Oru will be a support?

Got my first legendary card. "Deal fuckton damage to guardians". Guess it's time to play some HK.

ranged support/shooter I bet

how does this game compare to Paragon?

not shit

who?

>watching his animations in character select
>mfw the moment when he's just sitting there changing his facial expression, cracking little smiles repeatedly before letting out a big grin

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

mfw finally some Pakko love in this general.

>Early Morning
>People work

>replying to it

not dead

I'd give up some of my precious rubies for a skin with sharpie'd on eyebrows

yet

Noice thread

how long until motiga runs out of necessary money to keep the servers running?

Bye Pakko

Pakko thread!

today.

steam reviews are low because of people like these

can somebody decipher the second one for me please?

HK and Imani sitting on the middle wall on Ghost Reef and shooting the Wound is in his opinion an exploit.

>The 2nd one

>conveniently ignores the graph's downward spiral ever since July 24

>dev change ghost reef and add that wall because "it was too easy for ranged to damage the wound from afar"
>they add a wall that makes ranged even easier and more protected against enemy team's melee

sometimes i think the devs of this game are completely incompetent

Tripp nerf when?

never, stop being a sub 4k shitter.

>steam reviews are

Anyone got tips for making Griselma work?

Pick another character.

He unironically reminds me of my 5-year old cousin with down syndrome. Has a lot of the same mannerisms.

does curse remove invisibility? Do you need to hit them before they use their skill or during it as well?
What happen if you interrupt and invis enemy? Do you reveal him?

afk on the airship. At least you won't fee the enemies power

>psh, dad pearsanta, garlach.

I spent way too much time going into a gaelic rabbit-hole.

can't wait for wizard woods, it's really a beautiful looking map

>Tfw just had to alt F4 3 times in a row because of being matched with 4k shitters while i'm almost 7k

STOP THIS

How do I play with you fags?
Post the circlejerk discord already

>quitting a match
>over MMR
hey whats your name, asking for a friend

Start picking her when you're actually good at the game, not before.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit#gid=1924567072

>Tfw you want to keep playing aisling but also don't want to keep stomping your opponents
aisling nerfs when

you are getting carried

don't flatter yourself too much

lol

you are gonna lose mmr if you quit, better stay and hope for the best

you don't lose mmr if you quit user, i've tested it

mmr is one match behind dumbo

I know, I did one game, left, then another etc and my mmr kept going up by 30, it doesn't count quitting because mmr is gain/loss is calculated at the end of the match, and if you quit you aren't in the match so it doesn't do it.

How do we kill PUBG in order for gigantic to live?

It's killing itself
>Kill streamer
>Get banned

need an answer to this

Get in here and watch tripp main retard feeding himself
www twitch dot tv/aradre

curse removes invis
any buffs after curse is applied stealth included

don't know about interrupt ask on reddit

Yes, before or during is fine, interrupt does not reveal invis

curse last 2-3 seconds mostly. During that duration it override any buffs. Invi, armor, hk fortify, speed boost, you name it, it will be gone.

Interrupting/dazing/stun won't reveal invi hero. Cursing them will tho.

You can know when this guy is tilted when he starts making stupid mistakes which leads to his deaths.

He'll never make it in the pro scene because he doesn't have the nerves that they take.

Pretty sad for a one trick.

>feeding
>best player eu and top 5 in the world
ok

How often do people throw tantrums in this game? Someone just got so mad at the hero selection screen that he spent the entire match throwing himself at the enemy. Do reports do anything?

Stream sniping in that kind of game is a cheating hard.
but sure go ahead and victim blame the streamer and the devs
>it's his fault he should have put a delay on his stream
>it's her fault she should have worn modest clothing

>Mfw if you time rush on ramsay you can interrupt magrave's Stun if you time it right

what the fuck are you talking about?
People have been getiing banned on that game for killing streamers all the time.
If a popular streamer says you're hacking even if you aren't you're banned.

thanks
>hk fortify
didn't know about this
what happens if they try to use the skill in the little window curse has effect? Do they waste a cooldown?

leadface is better than aradre desu, he just doesn't have the drive to play garbage quality pub games every day
guy is really flexible, though

Can someone explain me what the difference between launch and other debuffs

Great page desu arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/#ControlSkills

i have the same problem and people chase me hard for it, what do?

i never saw him on ranged and he never fucking plays, still better than being a one trick

massive damage tier list:
rakychu
rox
lead=aradre
sturm (don't know why this guy is so high regarded)

the shit i take after breakfast

gaiex, but he is chill

you wouldn't play either if you were forced to play pakko/margrave every game
new fucking tanks WHEN

lead was really solid on imani, but he's probably deteriorated from 0 practice

Shock + Heal LMB first
Then get aura + heal RMB
then get focus upgrades online in your passives + clash talent
go from there

do not place your hands in LoS of ranged heroes. Anyone who wants to take out your hands should be exposing themselves to danger to make it happen.

retreat to your hidey hole sooner rather than later

your hands will gradually turn to attack whatever you're aiming at, so do not be afraid to facetank in the open for awhile, so long as your hands are wailing on the enemy

by chaining the cleanse/heal trait between your hands + resummoning one at your feet you can burst-heal about 1k health to yourself, assuming the enemy has DoTs/debuffs in the first place

your beam literally does like 30 dmg/s unassisted, you will not be running anyone down, so you should be having full stamina in every fight to retreat. (read: you should never ever die)

Q field CRACKS ARMOR + DEALS ABOUT 80/DMG TICK. If your hands are all set up you want to be dropping this at chokes, on creatures, or under enemy HK

you farm Focus like a fucking madman, the initial hit does like 250/400/550 damage + launch, so use it to peel for allies or fill in choke points. or upgrade your creatures. or punch Tripp in the pussy

Granny is a nerfed piece of shit, do not try and solo PvE with her anymore if a fight is going on elsewhere

wrong post LUL

also rakychu is like infamous for never maintaining his stamina
he's just a good shot caller with a good brain, mostly

which lvl 5 talent?

why would tripp lead with ult thats the dumbest shit ever.

You are really gimping yourself by not using the slap variant. Jump criple +30% dmg buff when hitting an enemy to yourself and hands is too good to pass. Jump attack also gives you more mobility around the map.

No wonder people say Granny is underpowered when they play her beam variant.

can't really blame them, streamers cost the company nothing and the benefits are huge. pubg went from a decent sized early access to the biggest game on twitch, which turned it into a top seller on steam

You know what's up. Accurate list.

not him but i still think melee griselma is such an orrible design decision, they should have simply perfected his standard kit. She is too squishy for melee and everything is so fucking convoluted and weird that most people simply camp in one spot slapping hands. Beam is way more fun but now it sucks

Answer me this, /gigg/
Husbando or Waifu?

How do I change to that UI

flamboyant husbando

I dunno, does a majiin bu have a gender?

I disagree. Aggressive melee is pretty fun, but map knowledge and knowing when to engage and disengage is crucial

That's an older version of the UI that was changed in a major update just before the game launched.
I do wish it was still available as an option.