Best faction edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akorH1bQjTU
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22344/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22516/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20797/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9034/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17836/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=akorH1bQjTU
Is this really a popular theory?

2nd for nutting in Nat

I like the legion from a world stand point but I've never actually gone with them, I mean I've worked with them (the influx of money is nice from the dropboxes early on) but never full on sided with them.

POST CHARACTERS

>No Buffscale-tier autism allowed

For the love of GOD do not go and edit your LooksMenu presets to make them usable by men

No it's retarded and i'ver seen anyone taking it serious.
Also stop watching shit like pumathoughts, oxhorn and the like.

Fucking LOL. What does the reverse look like?

Actually not as bad. Bonus Nat Nate in the back.
I'm gonna leave him on a woman preset just so I can see Father.

What a gorgeous couple.

Do a quick placeatme with Shaun so we can see him?

Okay. I should make a FO4 roster sometimes.

I need help /fog/, I got some Chipolte flavored deli meat and it's kicking the shit out of me. Wat do?

I fucking hate Oxhorn. He does literally nothing but narrate stuff already laid out for the players in his annoying voice over raw gameplay. At least the storyteller tried to do a cinematic thing before going full donut steel mode and had a much better voice.
I dont understand why oxhorn has such a large viewbase
Rant end

The best faction is the group that believes that Cait is an uggo and a shit. A shit!

That gives me the excuse to ask again for suggestions for some operator armors.

I modded Fah Hahbah to be a bit more cheeky breeky so i want to dress accordingly but i just cant find some operator stuff that doesn't look like shite.

And here i thought you'd appreciate the hand tattoos and whorish piercings.

I don't understand? Me and Piper are good girls!
It's rainy at the harbor.

Really sucks the Storyteller went full donut steel, liked his voice.

Popular among the same idiots who think it's in the same Universe as ES.

>literally covered in lubricant
>hideous crack whore piper
>that everything
This image is terrible.

You don't have to lie user. I bet you can't even tell me whats terrible at all about it?

Holy fuck I thought that Nate looked familiar. That is goddamn uncanny.

is...is she offering handjobs?

No, thats lewd user! Don't sex the piper!

>butterface
>ironically less greasy than her body

Stop dodging the question, you cant pinpoint any certain spot where my Piper and mia don't look cute as hell. Admit it@

Please stop. Your characters look like regular beth NPCs with slut mod bodies and the dissonance is uncomfortable. ):

Piper is a SLUT user, the sooner you accept that the better.

Don't be upset that my characters look better then yours user. Have another pic of us two beauties!
Delet this

>He hasn't even capitalised his character's name
This is fucking torture.

Okay user, if your just going to try and troll me then you can stop. I know for a fact my characters are cute! cute!

I know the truth is painful user, but it's time you faced it. You can't keep living this lie forever.

So, you guys think Father really IS shaun?

Just re-did the kellog memory shit on my new playthrough and fuck me so much of it doesn't add up. Personally i think it's only been 10 or so years since the kid got taken, probably dissected by the institute to give them 'material' to start creating gen 3 synths from. Then when you wake up and start nuking half the commonwealth to find him, father shits bricks and creates the fake kid to try and fool you to save his own sorry ass.

Also, which ending you guys think will end up being canon?My bets on BoS

>So, you guys think Father really IS shaun?

Yes he wouldn't make you leader of the Institute otherwise. If you were just another Kellogg to him then he wouldn't have done that.

>Also, which ending you guys think will end up being canon?My bets on BoS

Minutemen+BoS. Maybe Railroad too but they got no purpose after the Institute was destroyed.

Why would he make a fake kid to try and save himself? Surely saying that you are your parent's child would make them less likely to murder you. If Father successfully fooled the SS then he'd be just another pleb. The game doesn't really cast any doubt on Father being Shaun.

As for the endings, I don't think any of them will be canon and I imagine you'll see references to elements of each ending in the next game if it takes place after the events of 4.

So, tried my hand on making new bot parts, starting with a Male Assaultron torso part
However, it's as flat as I can go without clipping, or having stretched textures

DELET

Yes he is, but maybe you're a synth. Maybe he built you after his real dad died in the cryo pod malfunction that killed the other vault survivors and put you through an insane trial with Kellog and a synth version of himself to see if you had the drive and familial loyalty necessary to take on the Institute's leadership.

Looks fine to me, but you could probably lift the "titty" part of the frame to lessen the chest's appearance. Or just retexture it a bit. Are you swapping the voice, too?

What's the outcome of just shooting up the whole of Nuka-World with Gage as a companion before Open Season is even available? He didn't dislike my stealth murdering Disciples who were sassing me.

If I had to guess I'd say the raider companion won't like you making the whole of nukaworld go sideways. One or two raiders dying is normal.

Okay anons, I've decided to go Mr. House. I suppose it fits my waifu's personality better, as she's a compulsive thief and wants the riches. Since she's a bit of a slut she would probably also enjoy touching herself in front of House's life support chamber or taunting him in front of his screen.

lewd

You know its really strange that the Institute literally has a single complex. You'd figure they'd be spaced out a bit better, or the railroad having a single cell.
Makes me wish there was a way to keep them around, even if it's just for my headcanon.

REMOVE SALAD remove salad
you are worst legion. you are the legion idiot you are the legion smell. return to coloarado. to our colorado cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the nuclear test site....ahahahaha ,caesar we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole legion stink caesar sqhipere shqipare..legion genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead legion..ahahahahahcaesar WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww3 .enclaeve we kill the king , enclave return to your precious navarro....hahahahaha idiot legion and caesarn smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SALAD FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. boomers+ncr+brotherhood of steel+ghoul=kill caesar…you will ww3/ dean domino alive in vegas, dean domino making album of vegas . fast rap dean domino vegas. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of dean domino… you are ppoor stink legion… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

dean domino alive numbr one #1 in vegas ….fuck the brotherhood of steel ,..FUCKk ashol legions no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. dean domino aliv and real strong wizard kill all the legion farm aminal with rap magic now we the vegas rule .ape of the zoo presidant aron kimball fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and caesar wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. vegas greattst countrey

Why did those dickheads make it so I need rifleman and commando to mod the handmade rifle? Isn't that exactly why they put in gun nut?

Oh and fucking Big Leagues? What in the blue fuck is this shit?

the same reason they took an obviously factory-made AK-47 pistol and named it 'handmade rifle'

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17414/? already has male assaultron parts

I fucking hate the Boomers holy shit.

Their quests are damn annoying (Jack's love interest, Loyal and the solar panels, refloating the bomber), the Nellis AFB is HUGE yet at the same time empty as fuck so there's a lot of running to be doing, and their clothes are awful (unlike the Great Khans').

Worst faction ever.

>He wouldn't make you leader of the Institute otherwise
Why wouldn't he? He tells you he is attempting to test strong human emotions and reactions, what's stronger than observing his own subordinate's reaction to you being put "in charge". There's not a huge amount of danger since in lore the director doesn't have wide seeping power and the entire Institute turning on one man and turning a handful of coursers on them would do the trick.
Do agree on the ending, Bethesda has put some work into the BoS at this point.

The kid was supposed to recognize you as it's parent instead a malfunction, or intentionally, the unit panicked. The doubt is all you get is an old man's word that he is your son and after the feats you've pulled off you'd be far more of an asset and a terrifying enemy.

>Letting a synth become the leader of the Institute
>When they see synths as nothing but tools
Yeah no

There's something really frustrating about dealing with a tribal cargo cult who calls everyone else primitive but requires help from a "primitive" to repair their technology.

I love how they put the Handmade rifle in, when the Chinese assault rifle was fully modeled and in the game files. It's like they completely forgot about it and just decided to start over.

It's the chinese rifle that wasn't ready for 1.0 fallout 4 release.

>Why wouldn't he? He tells you he is attempting to test strong human emotions and reactions

He's talking about Synth Shaun when you meet him. He's testing strong emotions in Synths and not in Humans.

>There's not a huge amount of danger since in lore the director doesn't have wide seeping power

Nigga what? Father runs the damn place like a goddamn Dictator and everybody has to follow his orders otherwise they get expelled or executed.

The questgiver for "A House Divided" is actually suprised if you don't expel or execute the Bioscience guys.

>He's only talking about synth Shaun
So there is no scientific reason to try and gather more data on how humans react, especially ones you know, to better the results?

>The leadership over the Institute is in the hands of the Directorate, made up of the individual heads of each division, and one specially-appointed Director.[32] The divisions of the Institute are fairly autonomous, perfectly capable of functioning without intervention. Where those divisions interact, however, problems can arise. As such, the Director is appointed to set policy, resolve disputes, and otherwise act as an intermediary.

Directly from:
>"Most divisions of the Institute are fairly autonomous, perfectly capable of functioning without intervention. Where those divisions interact, however, problems can arise. You'd lead the Directorate in setting policy, resolving disputes, and the like."
When asking Father about what being Director involves, the problem is Bethesda hardly follows it's own lore in game because synths, and by extension coursers, are supposed to be better than humans but they're push over in game.

gonna need some sauce to go with that

>So there is no scientific reason to try and gather more data on how humans react, especially ones you know, to better the results?

True I guess but that field is already well-researched. I don't think Father would make you Director only to see how the Division heads would react.

>Most divisions of the Institute are fairly autonomous, perfectly capable of functioning without intervention.

The Divisions are heavily interwoven and depend on eachother for their work. Especially Bioscience since you know without them everybody would starve to death.

>You'd lead the Directorate in setting policy, resolving disputes, and the like

So in the end you're still the Dictator of the whole Faction since you make the choices for the whole Institute. There is no democratic process happening in the Directorate.

>>The leadership over the Institute is in the hands of the Directorate
Which is why the current leader chooses the new leader against the wishes of the entire directorate and they can't do anything about it except rebel.

Yeah, but the mechanical part supposed to be round are ovals, and I can't stand those kind of things. Also, the textures are stretched from the deformation, which looks real bad.
That's why I made mine

Understandable have a nice day

Possibly but the question is are they wanting to base their information off 200 year old studies or something more relevant to the now? Especially given the huge shift in the way society and people live after the war.

Yes they are but that has nothing to do with the Director is supposed to be more of arbitrator in disputes, not a dictator like they portrayed Father.

Once again you'd lead, pretty much like the Vice President the way it's written doesn't imply an absolute dictatorship. However the way it's written and described from the very character in question goes against what they have you do in game to keep it interesting.

It's almost like you expect Bethesda to actually write a coherent story and follow the things they set out. The actions they have happen goes against the very dialogue of asking what your job is as a Director.

Also if someone was abusing such power would you rather just wait for him to pass peaceful or possibly ignite a civil war within a place with no where to run?

I think I missed secong Gage conversation. Do I need to hear them all to get the perk or can I just continue?

You have 28 seconds to explain why there aren't any midgets in the wasteland.

>It's almost like you expect Bethesda to actually write a coherent story and follow the things they set out.

This right here is the main problem. Bethesda has a retarded fetish for eventually making you the absolute Ruler of every faction you join. General, Overboss, Director etc.

I'm suprised they didn't let you challenge Maxson so you can become Elder of the BoS. Oh wait that was actually in but they cut it.

I fucked them to death. Both sexes.

Natural selection.

Benelli nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22344/?
or
Hunting Shotgun nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22516/?
Both?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20797/?

Hunting shotgun, not even a competition.
Shame about the minor bugs here and there though.

And even worse, you can't deputise anybody or pass along the title.
Can't encourage Preston to take over the Minutemen, since it's his baby and he's capable of leading. Can't persuade Danse to challenge Maxson and take over as Elder. Etc, etc.
Thanks, mods.

They all went to Canada.

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20797/?
Yea but that doesn't have the unique versions the Hunting Shotgun has
How do you feel about the Crossbows of the Commonwealth?

I'm too autistic about the sound the crank makes (the same as the laser musket).
Models and textures aren't good enough either, IMO.

Alright. Then I'm not gonna ass myself with making an injector. It comes with edited level lists but I hate that shit. I even made an injector for the Walther P38.

What a weird coincidence, I'm making a levelled list right now for the hunting revolver I trimmed out from nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9034/?

My honest guess is they cut it to eliminate any chance of Maxson not being there for a future installment. They foreshadowed 4 with the side quest about the RR agent and Synth in 3. They went out of their way to leverage Sarah into a grave to put Maxson on top, gave him heavy stylings of an Arthurian legend, made it so he is loved by the entirety of the BoS on the east coast and made it possible to keep the Minutemen, BoS and RR alive by jumping through some hoops, which some argue is the best good ending.

True they let you destroy the BoS in other endings but they let you wipe out every opposing faction as well, while all of them have one main goal in common, the destruction of the Institute.

please respond or i'll post cait

Can you upload it to MEGA when you're done? I'd definitely be interested in it.

Sure, might be a while though because I'm trying to figure out how the gun itself is set up. There's a really nifty looking Institute skin for it, but I don't want it showing up on Gunners or anything.

I'm not sure but I think the way I would do that would be to make several different FOMOD loadouts for the gun (eg. HuntingRevolver_Gunner that uses the normal skin and HuntingRevolver_Institute that uses the Institute skin) and inject those into appropriate lists.

That's what I meant about talking big. I'm rewriting from the start, hoping to work up the courage to do more like what you said.
Wish I had the patience to sort out sex mods, with how LL makes you download a shit ton of stuff from varying sources. That sounds like fun.

>page 10

I should've been elder desu but i'm cool with maxson showing up in a future fallout. it'd piss RR fans off super hard, which would be funny to me

Honestly they showed unusual restraint in only letting you become the big dick leader of two of the factions in FO4. Even then, how rapidly you get promoted to Knight is pretty eyebrow raising.

Yup. Sex mods can be real trouble but i think its worth it.
I fangirl over Vulpes to the point of creepyness, i have a companion mod with him and sometimes beat him badly before fucking and sometimes console command him to be an enemy and let him beat me and fuck me. Send help [\spoiler]

What's the best mod to add DLC ammo to the Commonwealth? Is it this one?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17836/

I've got both the companion mod and slavery expanded. If the latter had voice files I'd probably be using that in place of his mod.

[Spoiler] Its a real shame. Still, i use vanilla combat lines to hear him while, you know, so i guess its kinda good, could be better. [\spoiler]

Jason Spisak is pretty chill, but I'm not about to send him any requests.

lol, no. Anyway, some things are better left to imagination

Nothin to worry about user

There was this fic author, writing that "For The Birds" series (it's gay but the content might be more your speed), while having that condition where your brain is blind, you can't actually visualize things in your head. Luckily they don't have the thing where you can't read while hearing specific voices in your head, because really, what's the point of reading or writing Vulpes fics if you can't?

Think I might start a thread on /cm/ later today. Not enough /y/ content in my files.

you saying that is worrying
I'm not super into gay stuff and i might join you on /cm/ and /y/ later. I'm awaiting a drawing tablet this month so i might contriboot when i get the hang of it

>toss artillery smoke at 45 degree as far as humanly possible
>lands danger close

well done bethesda, well done

>Throw Vertibird signal grenade
>Hits a small rock so it stops/bounces backwards
Ok

Where can I download fallout 1? I want to play it, alongside 2 then skip 3 play NV and after all done go and Finnish fallout 4.