/pg/ - Persona General

Previous →

Takemi Thursday Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6hH9M5Yn4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obligatory Makoto post

She's mine /pg/

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

youtube.com/watch?v=d6hH9M5Yn4U

If you ever feel sad, just look at Mako-chan dancing

Tae is bae!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

suplex desu

Leave the dance floor to me.

Yeah but Haru's got a generic personality and her SL is boring. She also only really shows up at the end. Then again, same thing happened with Naoto and she was popular. But Naoto was better than Haru, Haru's pretty terrible.

Naoto also had a presence in the story long before she joined unlike Haru

We need to see the exact number she got in the poll, to see if I can start shitposting that she's "Officially" Best Girl.

I guess it could possibly be due to the fact that Haru shows more romantic interest in the protagonist than Ann in their confidants

Haru is for Goro!

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter yada yada.
Her jump in popularity in nipland is fantastic, I'm happy they recognized their shittiness.

>I just thought your answer was poorly thought out garbage.
Seriously, are you new to Veeky Forums? Why do you keep assuming there's only one user replying to you?

We will TAKE the treasure!

No numbers yet we'll have to wait
Don't shitpost user

Rejoice, fellow Kawabro. There might be hope yet.

It's too bad Ann placed low in that poll. Oh well, guess everybody else but Makotofags is just going to have to suffer her in promotional materials instead of their waifu.

Can those little stands hold an entire figma off the ground? I want to see if I can make Elizabeth and Aigis play tug of war with their best boy.

Goro is for shadows mobs

Um, OP, I think you fucked up the previous thread link.
The thread you linked was mine, but that's not the last one.

I will not stop believing in her. Not now and not ever.

Why post Haru then?

for a short while, yeah. They lose balance fast though

Hifumi is the best girl in P5!

user, the forehead is too small, and the hair is too frumpy to be Haru.

Oh fuck you're right. I'm an idiot. Sorry.

I'm fucking ecstatic, but I also need to congratulate Taefags on their acomplishment.
We all did good, cakefags.

>6 votes away from last place
Kek

She'll always be 3rd best girl in my heart, no matter what the polls say.

Does it really matter? Just typing out you is quicker than "that user who said that dumb thing". If that wasn't you then good for you. I don't care how any of you are, all I care about is what's being said.

I'm happy Sae got 8th

Where are my Pixie doujins?

>"H-Hifumi's going to be a Phantom Thief in Crimson!"
>can't even beat two old men and a fuckboi in a popularity poll

>nobody has written a greentext about Sae being happy that "she" got second place

Go back to /r/megaten or wherever the fuck you came from.

>if you actually care about having a discussion you're from Reddit

user, nobody seriously thinks they'll add Hifumi as a Phantom Thief, we just wish it were true.

We still don't know Makoto took 2nd. The Fujo never posted pictures.

The funny thing is is that Haru probably has the least generic anime personality out of all the p5 girls.
Futaba is a neet, we've had a million of those.
Makoto is a brick wall. Her personality and character is all over the place, she contradicts herself with every sentience and action. She's not a character as much as Jokers voice. She's that dull.
Ann is unironically a dumb blonde model OMG!! WE'RE LIKE, SO AWESOME
Haru on the other hand is a polite well mannered girl that wants to open up a coffee shop while also showing signs of being a sociopath.

The other girls, Kawakami, Tae and Hifumi are also great, honestly miles ahead of Futaba, Makoto and Ann.

She is still very confused when it comes to Tae.

i know the feel user. while im not slightly mind being shitposted here, the fact that its on low position does hurt me a little bit inside. if the poll result is real, i think the nips does not like ann very much

So?

>he said the f word

Harufags are the worst.

Where is this popularity poll lads?

Sae and Tae are in lesbians with eachother, Tae got second in confidants.

Keep up with the lore.

>can't even get 100 votes

user, literally what you described sounds like Yukiko, just replace the bit about coffee shop.
I say this as a former Yukikofag, "don't be a deluded fuck."

Well, her mouth is too fucking minicule for Kawakami.

If it hadn't Sensei written on it I wouldn't have even made the connection.

>that Ann dancer still didn't have a spotlight on that concert

>Ad hominem instead of an argument
Typical.

If you care about having a discussion using retarded reddit "debate" tactics, then you should go back there.

>Haru probably has the least generic anime personality out of all the p5 girls
>a polite well mannered girl
>showing signs of being a sociopath
doesnt they have many already over there?

I mean, Makoto and Tae BOTH getting #2 could play into the greentext, with everyone assuming Sae's feeling happy for her little sister.

Whatever Harufag. Haru's just a generic nice girl. The Okumura arc is barely about her and she shows up at the tail end of the game. If you like the fluff that's fine but please don't pretend she's something she's not, i.e. interesting.

>Fuuka 3.0 isn't generic

How is saying that I care about the ideas rather than the people who said them a "Reddit debate tactic"? If you could give me a proper answer rather than more memes and buzzwords that'd be great.

user, nobody here works for Atlus. What the fuck kind of answer are you expecting?

>Sae trying to act like her ranking doesn't bother her
>Tae assures her it doesn't matter and says some cheesy line like she's #1 to her

Did P4 have a universally popular girl like Aigis or Makoto?

Except no. Yukiko was a slut at heart, Haru isn't.
Haru isn't a Fuuka clone. Fuuka's archetype was the princess that needed to be saved and looked after. She was weak, sick and frail. Haru literally tells you that she want's (you) and her to be as equals and that she's strong enough to not need you to look after her and worry about her every second. It's a sign of respect.

>Haru probably has the least generic anime personality out of all the p5 girls

Nah, that's Ann, thanks to the Kamoshida arc.

Anyways, when they do a re-release, they should add Haru's confidant in June or July. Make it rare, so you can only get to rank 4 or 5 before she joins, and front load all the vegetable stuff. That'd be the perfect way to work her in earlier.

>they have to stick Goro in the side character poll so he doesn't completely eclipse all the other PTs
Why is he so popular when he shouldn't be and fujos is not an answer because Joker falls squarely in their area as well

It's ok to say "I don't know and no one else does either". Alternatively, one that at least attempts to justify the claims being made.

Congratulating Goro for his position in the poll and taking him out to eat and then fucking in the restaurant bathrooms !

user, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. We don't care that you like the vanilla girl, lord knows I love vanilla ice cream myself. Just don't try to pretend she's not vanilla.

Ann is a braindead bimbo, nothing unique about her.

It's unironically fujos.

She's smarter than Haru

>The funny thing is is that Haru probably has the least generic anime personality out of all the p5 girls.
Annfags, Makotofags and Futabafags have said the same thing desu

He's not a Phantom Thief, user. He's as much of a Phantom Thief as Mishima. That's why he's listed with the Confidants.

How long will you raging homos keep running from the truth?

>Vanilla ice scream is vanilla
I hate this meme, chocolate is literally the most vanilla ice scream, ironically.

Wait, I missed the PT rankings completely, can somebody post it?

Nice joke, she’s the female counterpart to Ryuji.

You and everybody else, he never posted it

This is why I hate polls.

No pictures, sadly. The fujo cunt fucked off before we got to the good shit. He just dropped the Groofaggotry, and then left.

Ryuji is also smarter than Haru.

OMG LYKE... TOTES!!
Ann is literally braindamaged and get's fucked by Ryuji every night.

Being a stubborn cunt when people have already held your hand and gave you a litany of possible explanations while explaining that anything beyond speculation is impossible for reasons that are blatantly obvious if you aren't a braindead redditeur who thinks that because kusoge companies like Compile Heart use Steam as a last resort to hock their anime-painted garbage to shit-eating retards who are too lazy to just buy a Vita, every single Japanese publisher must be tripping over themselves to port their games to le PC master race xDD is, in fact, a reddit-tier debate tactic.

I commend him, it's nice seeing you reply to every post like this.

Ann is a bimbo, Makoto is the perfect class president with a vulnerable side, Haru is the polite, socially naive heiress, and Futaba is the perverted, shy NEET. Are we done reducing everyone to stock tropes here? The Kamoshida arc had the most realistic and best-developed character drama of the whole story. I'm not even an Annfag, but that's the truth.

In Japan, Naoto.

Not to mention that vanilla is fucking amazing, while chocolate is just cold chocolate.

I thought it was Chie

Well shit, that's a fucking big disappointment.

Ice cream sounds good desu, it's too fucking hot these days

I live near one of those old fashioned ice cream shops with a lot of toppings, I should probably pick something up today.

Chie was above Naoto in one poll, but the one from after P4G and PQ both have Naoto far ahead.

It was Chie, Naoto was 2nd though

>The Kamoshida arc had the most realistic and best-developed character
i like kamoshida arc too. maybe because the other arc have forced deadlines, like getting reported to police after some time or leaked the picture, while kamoshida straightly expulse you from school

Japan expects girls to be demure and have the personality of a bowl of rice.