twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>fReE

Shitters stop flocking to Charged Dash, you're gonna have it nerfed REEEEEEEE.

Is spectral throw going to work now?

I'm personally waiting for the day when Life flasks and Leech are naturally not removed at full life, and RF is a more mod for all damage

there hasn't bee n a single league where it didn't work user

Someone tell me a build pls im begging you

LA berserker

@˙͜ >˙#4708 if you unblock me I'll show you my secret build

Are GGG total fucking retards?

You can't POSSIBLY make Skeles have more life than a person, and its also 150% more damage??

dumb blockposter

if anything, the spell should do both

It worked well due to double dipping like everything else but it has always been low DPS on its own.

What percent does charged dash convert? Has it been revealed? What's the best way to get full conversion? Physical to lightning seems probably not worth it?

Gonna roll with some self cast frostbolt Inquisitor to get going and then maybe respec into hegemony ice crash for fun and big damage numbers. Would be full ele conversion with phys to light. Inqui solving enemy resist problems on his own. 2h so I can get away with kaoms
If I die I'll roll ngahamus cycloner
Prob on a slayer looking at the leech node changes
VP not needed considering the leech nodes from tree and acsendancy are huge and how much life you pack

>try to make a build in pob
>t2 roll items, 224% inc life
>3200 life

what the heck am i doing wrong, its been a long as time since i made something but this cant be right?

Change the character level.

Slivertongue Deadeye
Bleed
Enjoy

just in case the dark pact lad already moved to this thread when I replied
I'll add to my message that pledge of hands sounds good (lot of dps), but 6 cast rate on a spell that sucks 6% HP on cast is a bit risky I guess, but it should've a shit load of life steal

dang thanks nig, that was it

t2 life + kaoms boots and belly ;)

Where the fuck do you get cwc in 3.0, I completed all the acts and siosa still doesn't have it

>inquisitor and berserker are the best classes for casters now

ok then

Why cant we have pants? Its ok when you are a fucking exile trying to survive and stuff, but once you finish act3 it is kind of weird.

FUKN SOON LADS

>now

:^)

To all you people who have no idea what build to run

Someone run this touch of god build and let me know if it's good
poeurl.com/boza

Is it crazy to use Voll's protector as a power charge generator without playing a discharge character? Max power charge add so much damage and power charge on crit is so bad.

not really true at all unless you're a hc player who NEEDS 8k life

Going with a totem build as 3.0 starter.
Currently favouring pizza inquisitor, does it still have the fastest mapping of the totem builds in this patch?

use the new boots instead

Hey Reddit, ebin meme

No pants

>Planning on Cyclone this whole time, perfect build
>Let's try it on shitcore for a minute to get a feel
>Suddenly dislike Cyclone despite loving it a while ago
>Try Sunder and it's better but still have the feeling to roll as something else
me on the right

>level with the intent of going rf zerker
>easily respec into dark pact if it's op

Y/n?

why do every fucking meme streamer have to have some sort of catchphrase they start every single stupid video with

>whyyyyyyyyyy hello and welcome everybody
>ello niggyXD ere
>hey guys its mathil here once AGAIN
>hey guys zizaran here.... :)

>"caster" is a universal archetype
ok then

Because it's hard to come up with thousands of unique greetings to start a video with and having a standard into is better for your brand.

>Complaining about people starting a video to entertain and inform you that nobody is making you watch with saying hello to the audience
You can't really be this autistic right

our guy alk keeps it :100: and doesn't need catchphrases or clickbait videos

imagine if you meet someone and the guy starts talking about his life without saying his name or even a hello......

What level is your Autism Support gem bro? 20?

i dont have autism but youd be surprised by how even the tiniest little things can make you made when youve been a NEET for 3+ years

His catchphrase is literally "Hey guys" you idiot

Kripp defined the meta early on and people just follow it out of habit now.

>triggered by streamers
>watch their videos anyways
>goes to Veeky Forums to complain

pretty stupid tbqh

WTF my build has 5k life with Kaoms

Not even a meme, man. Look at the templar, Christ...

It's 50% conversion to lightning.

not even memeing, but Scion is actually a pretty solid class for most builds now

But there isn't any instance where picking scion is better than picking some other class

What would be best to convert the rest? Maybe 20% more to cold from the tree?

PHYSICAL
TO
LIGHTNING

Wrong

Either i'll use a phys to lightning or grab an elemental sword and just scale lightning. I want to play lightning. Lightning.

"Hey guys how's it going Kripparrian here..."

>all these clowns who think charged dash is going to be viable as a primary skill

good luck

>build
glacial cascade/ek nova/blade vortex inquis

>backup build
glacial cascade/ek nova/blade vortex inquis

This, such a trash skill, only redditshitters will use it.

nice sounds good honey

of all of the new skills, dark pact seems like the only one that could be viable.

will any of them be viable?

I want it to be, but I'm not retarded. I'm planning on going Frost Blades and respecing into CD later if it's viable.

I'm going to try farm uber lab with AW totems any tips?

You idiot, what would it be if NOT a primary skill?

A shitty movement skill?

i need help, /poeg/. i can't get this fucking game to patch. i keep either getting bad allocation error after checking resources, bad connection error or "couldn't resolve host name" something along those lines and then the whole thing just quits and i have to start from scratch. i have tried running it again and again multiple times but nothing seems to work.

is there a fully patched zipped version of the game or something? this fucking client patcher seems to hate me for some reason

Is ele converted lacerate a thing or am I just memeing things?

1million dps no gear

it can work, just scale crit and use herald of ice to help with clearing

>all these currencies and currency shards
thank god I own a currency tab
>mfw gggshills claim the game is F2P and now it's literally, LITERALLY impossible to manage shit with just the 4 basic tabs

Did ES/CI get nerfed or "nerfed"?

it got (((nerfed)))

>build
Selfcast BM Berserker meme
>backup build
Animate memes

you can't selfcast/attack with ES anymore unless you get reflect immunity from ascendancies

is eb+mom viable at all anymore

what about in a hybrid build utilizing the trickster nodes for es recharge

Where can I find 3.0 builds

right here sweety *unzips*

Reminder that GGG wants to keep things simple for all the new players coming in

that's good

>no gear

Except for a drop from the endgame boss, of course, oh and a 6 link chest armor.

Just go Life + MoM if you can get enough mana and regen to:
1) cast your shit
2) be able to make full use of your MoM node when getting hit by a truck

You can use any leveling mid range sword and it only loses 20% DPS

You could use a tabula until you can afford literally any 6 link

The abyssus is the only mandatory item because it gives 50% of the DPS

Even on a 5 link using a 400dps sword it does 400-500k DPS without any memes enabled no other items equipped

it's like a 10ex budget

so i just looked at the new gems, storm burst adds proj. "in sqeuence" does that mean in a row (as it was in the trailer) so lmp/gmp wont let me cover a large area?

yeah, it will improve your dps instead

storm burst + sire of shards

Rofl

So the Big change was to put ailment damage on literally every physical weapon node?

+ CwC + Ball Lightning

So is Storm Burst total shit with that damage or am I missing something.
I was actually looking forward to going with it

The totem life change was already active in the beta or not ?
GGG is so fucking dumb, i knew this was going to happen, why would they even address anything related to the beta, that would confuse normies that don't read patch notes anyway right ?
FUCK

it's literally barrage: spell edition

pastebin.com/X9YEgtQZ

what can i remove from this tree to lower it to about level 80-85? i'm not sure which nodes should be delayed until late game tuning. any other suggestions for nodes to swap out or adjustments to make as well?

Not point of actually beta testing stuff
The only reason to do a beta is to get retards to pay

stack with orb of storms + curse on hit + conductivity

the entirety of the witch area

go crit instead

heiro or elementalist? i would like to make this work

seems to me like that is the easiest thing to remove, but EO is so strong with conversion builds. plus, most of my nodes arent crit or multi right now.

Stinky grandpa with dementia that probably shits himself or qt Witch that may or may not have a magical feminine penis? Tough call.

If i use 2 Cospri's malice with Ice nova in both of them, the cooldown of 250ms only apply to the weapon that triggered it, right? Not on both of them at the same time?

ascendant hiero + elementalist

A long, long, long time ago I created a shitty image of Kripp where it compared him as a hc player to a naruto sc looking guy

Unfortunately I lost it because my computer had imploded back then. What are the odds anyone knows what I mean or might even have it saved?

>CwC
whats this??