/vn/ - Cutesy romance edition

Visual Novel General #1569

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2327779
mega.nz/#!oExFSRDa!EBvKJuDsYfdnTbA-0mGrkADS9HnySSSxDQvniYL0S64
vndb.org/v20574
dekirutranslations.wordpress.com/2017/08/03/sansha-mendan-the-past-present-and-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

konomi a shit

her route is a riot.

^_^

please cuck my fucking white male

>enjoyed Nicola's route the most
is this the power of focusing on the moe in moege instead of the plot?

except it had retarded drama, when it could have been 100% cute.

>>is this the power of focusing on the moe in moege instead of the plot?
That's why Noble Works is better than DR.

if the best moege is kamige, is it still moege?

Kamimoege.

i agree more vn's need butt sluts

And spanking.

best girl

true

And rimjobs

Kei best girl

So... what is a visual novel? Do they actually have good stories? Or is it all just waifu/harem?

It's a novel with visuals.

Anyone else buys visual novels from Steam skips through all of it for the achievments and then refunds it?

>Do they actually have good stories? Or is it all just waifu/harem?
Depends on the genre. Try Dies Irae on Steam, a large chunk is free.

Anyone else buys visual novels, skips through all of it for the platinum trophy and then resells them for the same price? It's an easy plat in under two hours.

>tfw I'm the generic "glasses guy" side character in my own life, while the protagonist of my life fucks my ex-girlfriend

how can someone else be the protagonist of your life?

Lolis are for loving and marrying.

Does she have a route on Dracu-Riot? I might play just her route if this is the case.

people here are gonna shitpost to oblivion about wether plotge(stories) or moege( waifu/harem) is better but in the end of the day enjoying the good titles in both genres, just like everything else in life is the best way to enjoy the medium.

Patricians. All of you.

Yes

dont spoonfeed.

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

>Didn't manage to install Kenzen

Kill yourself.

The best "moege" is largely considered kamige, if it's very good even people that don't normally play moege will like it.

One characteristic does not exclude the other. Euphoria is kamige, nukige and plotge.

>Euphoria is kamige, nukige and plotge.

>wake up
>don't have to do anything because Sansha Mendan is done
feels good man

and kusoge, quite literally

Holy fuck, do the world a favor and kill yourself, Nasu.

>forgetting his next project
for shame.

Euphoria is the greatest love story ever told desu

I-I don't have to start Lovely Cation right away, do I?

we all know what your REAL next project is.

Yeah can we stop acting like Euphoria is the second coming of christ and admit that it's just a nukige with a slightly above average plot? Thanks.

>One post about euphoria
>"Yeah can we stop acting like Euphoria is the second coming of christ[...]"
>Meanwhile Fate- and DI fanboys shit up every thread
Who might be behind this post...

Fuck off already

Don't bully the dogman

Grab torrent from /hgg/, unpack, copy crack and fap.

Every thread a poor user is tricked into thinking euphoria is some sort of masterpiece, it's a seven at best.

Of course not. You have to tl Monobeno before that.

Seconded.

>You have to tl Monobeno before that.
Nah. He has to TL Bakuane before that.

I just noticed that his tie is standing still.

>Grab a torrent from the hgg boys
>Moonrunes
>Click on buttons at random, until every possibility is exhausted with no avail
>Uninstall download folder with shame
>Try to get Biman 4 instead, but that didn't work either
>One last ray of hope trying to get Closed Game, but I get fucked in the ass a third time
>Ended up just getting a no-install version of Imouto Paradise

Haven't read any of those lads. Though Baku Ane 2 looks pretty good. Of course, Monobeno looks really good, but it's also one of the biggest VNs there are and it's filled with difficult to translate dialect language to boot, so yeah.

Wasn't extella mostly written by Sakurai?

How is your day to day life while being this helpless? I had literally 0 problems installing closed game, just fucking click where the buttons should be in every installation ever.

>Uninstall
a-user it's DL edition, literally unpack drop crack and play

Maybe we got a different version or something, but my just blocked me out at the first click on a button. Also I'm doing horrible in life.

do some milfge

>Nero pandering

>No-install
Which download do you used, my man? The version I initially got needed an install.

Mifuyu should max out your milf meters for a bit.
I'm considering future milfge to do. But, they're always NTR games which I'd prefer to avoid translating if possible, so I don't have any milfge translations planned right now.

No. That's what Nasu fanboys tell themselves.
Nasu is credited everywhere as the main scenario writer.

Download: sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2327779
Crack: mega.nz/#!oExFSRDa!EBvKJuDsYfdnTbA-0mGrkADS9HnySSSxDQvniYL0S64
from /hgg/

what a bizarre device

>I'm considering future milfge to do. But, they're always NTR games which I'd prefer to avoid
>I prefer milf over NTR

That weirdo must have some serious Oedipus complex.

I'm positively hard for Mifuyu.

It's like a picture book with music and sometimes voices.

I mean NTR games where there's a big focus on the protagonist being YOU and pitiful and weak and some dude stealing "YOUR" wife. I find that boring, I prefer to focus entirely on the perspective of the stealer / the one being stolen.

Like vndb.org/v20574 is hot as fuck but the protagonist is literally commenting over every scene like "damn im pathetic damn my wife is cheating on me damn this is hot" and it's like dude shut up, let me focus on them not you.

Sauce on this?

Try this game, is full of milf scenes:
Marina’s Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student

>I mean NTR games where there's a big focus on the protagonist being YOU and pitiful and weak and some dude stealing "YOUR" wife.
But that's the best thing that could be translated and that's why Kademono was so good.

Do I need to know Japanese to understand cowtitsge beyond a surface level?

What, the translation being done?
dekirutranslations.wordpress.com/2017/08/03/sansha-mendan-the-past-present-and-future/
Or the reaction image? I dunno it's some Sakuya thing I flipped the frown on.
That's already getting translated, no worries
Just not my thing. I like Kedamono when it shifts perspectives but when it's from the MC's perspective it's an absolute snooze.

Do not open.

send it back

I don't know, I can't say that I'm a huge fan of his writing, but it's hard to believe that he suddenly became terrible after CCC and Mahoyo. May be I should actually try extella just to see how true it is.

This mundane slice of life student council bullshit in Wagamama is putting me to sleep, when does it get good?

Usually when people praise euphoria, it's in the context of nukige alone, not for the entire visual novel scene as a whole

When you get to the festival, that's when the routes open up. I hope you're making choices towards the girl you want and aren't going willy nilly

Probably never? It's a moege, if you want an actual story in a high school setting read C;C or something like that.

>cucks

T-this is for my? Send me her asap because my old loli has expired (
18 old hag) and I need a fresh one.

NTR milfs a shit, vanilla or soft Netori are way to go.

But I enjoyed the common routes of PE, Noble Works, Dracu-Riot because there was at least some plot going on or an overarching goal, not just people hanging out doing random shit. I didn't like Majikoi's common route either.

Extra and CCC were already terrible.

Better than being gay, having oedipus complex or loving slavecats.

Actually no, there is nothing worse than cucks.

Ah yes, a thinking man. Get a load of this tool.

Well unlike those three, there is no overarching goal or plot in Wagamama. It's just pure moege until you get in the routes which do have their own plots.

>playing VN
>get to H-scene
>close VN

Extra had a sexy pirate. Your argument is invalid.

>Was a lolilover all my life
>Discover doujins of Takasugi Kou and tried to give it a go
>Browse his works for literally hours
>Suddenly my tag search changed, before I knew I started looking for milf and bbw
>E N L I G T H E N E D

I have no idea about PE or Noble works, but Dracu-riot almost had some kind of a story, which is rare for a charage. So you should probably look into other works like that. If you can into jp I can recommend checking Nijima's works (mostly Hatsuyuki and Majo koi nikki) and Watanabe's stuff. Other than that... Aokana, I guess? Recent Newrin also was decently interesting.

>which is rare for a charage
>charage
>dracu-riot

>I went from the pure flat chest to old milf hags.

Embrace the milf

>I have to translate but I want to read SukiSuki.

Literally every yuzusoft work is a charage. What's your problem?