WHY IN THE FUCK IS THAT WHEN THERE IS A LITTLE RAIN, THE FREEWAYS COME TO A HALT

WHY IN THE FUCK IS THAT WHEN THERE IS A LITTLE RAIN, THE FREEWAYS COME TO A HALT

WHY ARE CALIFORNIA DRIVERS SO GODDAMN RETARDED

I live in Louisiana, and people here do the same. It truly baffles me. We live in "America's Wetlands", and people freak out when it starts raining.

Uh, socal freeways show all green right now.

Because all the right wing, environmentally conscious, morons in the continental United States crowded into one state that's half desert, because they heard life is so much better in California.

Californication is a real thing, you suckers feel for it, to escape the mildly bad weather in the rest of the country. Since the entire state has been running out of fresh water for the last 40 years, you are all awestruck by the magical phenomenon known in livable parts of the world as, the water cycle.

Same thing happens in Arizona, we have like 2 cities practically dedicated for old people.

Meanwhile over in Florida, I see people still going 50+ on the interstate when it's fucking pouring

Learn the difference between right and left, could come in handy some day.

That's a bad thing?
I do 130km/h on the autostrade unless there a really T H I C C fog, otherwise no reason exist in this world to slowdown.

Same, in NC no one really cares about rain unless it's extreme. Then again besides the mountains the whole state loses their shit over half an inch of snow.

Because most california drivers are formerly Mexico drivers. It doesn't rain in Mexico. So they don't know what to do. You think that's bad wait till it's foggy tomorrow. Then you'll see the struggle is real for a white califag on the freeways.

>living in commiefornia
my condolences

Because the number of retards driving on bald 10 year old tires and worthless wiper blades is too damn high.

This is what happens when you have a car society. If you make everyone drive all the time way more people can't afford proper maintenance and driver skill.

Try living in Savannah GA when it fucking snows

>snow in GA
My condolences

no, its what happens when you let beaners in

This

>rains
>everyone drives half the speed limit with high beams on
>people STILL manage to crash

Let's be real here, there's plenty of white trash doing this too. It's about poor vs rich. If you can't afford the 400 dollars it takes for new tires you're going to drive to work anyways.

>high beams
>preventing crashes

>right wing
>environmentalists
you need to brush up on your /pol/, only stonerfags go to cali

>live in Fremont
I know. I don't understand this shit either. It rains every year and people still don't know how to fucking drive. I just do not understand why it's so difficult for people to drive slower, increase the distance between them and the person in front of them, and to turn on their lights and wipers when it rains.

What does this mean for people who are free?

Because I forgot to add some weight to the back of my truck and spun out on a corner in 5" of standing water.

>as soon as the first snowflake falls some supreme autismo on the highway by my house pulls a hard right into the ditch and takes out the power for 4 hours or so
>TFW live in Canada

Ive seen about 3 close calls and 2 accidents from cars sliding
I love socal

lol, well it's the 1st rain we had in over a month dingus. BTW I saw you spin out over in Hayward. It was glorious.

>right wing
>california

fucking this. Georgia becomes even more retarded and Atlanta completely shuts down if there's even an 1/8th of an inch of snow on the road.

>deliver all over the bay area
>get paid to sit in traffic
feels good, keep crashing retards

Oh shit, that's right next to Chabot. I thought that fence looked familiar.

Thanks senpai. I was just trying to go buy lunch.

Checked

>NY
>rain
>lemme drive 50 on the interstate
Literally everyone, except for that one dude on the 87 that drove 75 all the way down to albany with me while in pouring rain

>living in californi on purpose

theres your problem

In MD unless visibility is fucked everyone goes faster since the cops go away

>Raining earlier this morning but it stopped
>dry and sunny now on beach blvd
>Calicuck still manged to crash their shit into a uhaul because they're distracted.

>chevy driver
>can't drive
Fucking Classic