Why does no one talk about this car anymore?

Why does no one talk about this car anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CyhBBwbCMyw
cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/714211473/overview/?aff=stemp2&CMP=stemp2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are cheaper 2 seaters
genZ and late millennials are the group who would buy these kind of cars, and they are broke af if you didn't notice

but Z4M gets talked about here

heavy, front is a little too long defeating the small roadster appeal.

It's an elegant bimmer, kids only like the trashy ones

Because it threatens the Miata.

>Why does no one talk about this car anymore?
well here you are op

S-shut up, the e46 is the best bmw ever made

>front is a little too long defeating the small roadster appeal
roadsters are supposed to be small cars with long hoods you dingbat

Miata is cheaper if you want a cheap RWD roadster
Solstice is cheaper if you want a flash RWD roadser (practically a mini viper and the coupe is too expensive to be worth getting)

Z4 is only worth buying if you're getting the 6cyl coupe version. Imagine that all the other trims literally do not exist, and you have your reason as to why its not that popular.

Its probably the best car BMW has ever made in the 6cyl/coupe trim though.

the 36 is so much nicer though

These digits are definitely telling us something.

I personally quite like the car it's just held enough value that my 6k budget can't afford one

Z4 only had 6cyls

>genZ and late millennials are the group who would buy these kind of cars, and they are broke af if you didn't notice
They're highschoolers, no shit they're broke

Because it is ugly.
The coupe version is slightly better looking, but nothing with ever fix that fucking butterface of a front-end.

Looks like a stretched out audi TT

>he thinks the z4 and the z3 had the same kind of trims.
Yikes

for the price of a nice one id rather get a Fiat Spider Abarth then throw the rest of money at a lightly used BMW SUV that i could appreciate all the luxury features in and do things i cant do in the Spider (like go to Costco or give my friends a ride).

millennials start at 82 so some are in there 30s

>for the price of one i'd get a fucking fiat shitbox and a cuck crossover

I don't know if it's so much better than something similar that is cheaper to be worth the cost, so it hasn't ever really been on my radar.

Maybe later in life if I decide it might be worth it.

>a fucking clown shoe

so sexy

Dude said Gen Z and late millenials. Gen Z is people born after 1998 and late millenials were therefore born around 1997. So late millenials are in college, ok, but Gen Z are still highschoolers.

For the price of a nice one I'd rather get the more prestigious car with the 6cyl imo

>give my friends a ride).
Haha yea

>fiat shitbox

you mean mazda shitbox?

>protip: it's not a shitbox either way famalan

glorious

>Gen Z is poeple born after 1998
>using any model that isn't 20 year sections starting at X5 or X0

Shit taste dude.

I love this so much.

I can't believe a Z4 is my new dream car. It's got the best BMW interior of the early-to-mid-00s IMO.

ikr?

if the e39 m5 suddenly shoots up in price unexpectedly i'm def gettung a z4m coupe
........til i can afford the e39 m5 again

poor build quality and reliability

Nope and nope.

t. memer

gen z starts at 95

youtu.be/CyhBBwbCMyw

I am 21

If you survive WW3 you'll still be young enough to die in WW4

ruined by faggy unoriginal wheels you see on fucking family sedans owned by bogans

Nice trips and yes, top-tier bmw when lsd'd.

Test drove a z4m before I bought my e46 m3. It's a very nice car, the long hood and delicious interior gave me supercar-feels.
It was a lot more expensive and it's much less practical than the e46 though, so I went for the m3 instead.

cba to convert currencies, but
>z4m - 450 mememonies
>m3 - 250

To be fair, they still use an S54 like the E46.
Good platform. Fuck that interior though. Actually made of cardboard for sound-deadening and leather that you need to lotion-up to stop from drying out.
Some builds require more skill, time and money. Some poeple just want something that they feel is better. At the price point of a Z4M miatas shouldn't really enter discussion.

>If you survive WW3 you'll still be young enough to die in WW4
One can hope.

I think the Meisters perfectly compliment it. BMW Y spokes are monotonous and boring

Rented one of these (convertible, not coupe) from Turo and was completely smitten after a couple of hours, even though I was never a BMW guy.

d-doug?

Always wanted a z4m, fuck would even be happy with a base model but they are way fucken overpriced and good luck with alll the maintenance that you will have to on it.

>miata is always the answer
Slap some cheap mawds and you will have plenty of fun for less money

But it will always be a miata and will always have to justify yourself on why you didn't get the sweet beemer and instead got a fag car

I'm debating whether or not spring for this, 173k is too many miles for $5,000. Wonder how low he will go?

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/714211473/overview/?aff=stemp2&CMP=stemp2

Manual or smg?

That's a dealer I think, so that's gonna depend on a lot

I'm 23 and broke as hell. My dream car is a red top ND Miata

Do you not know the difference between Z3 and Z4??

Manual, feels good man.

There is one for sale near me for $16k at 80k miles. I want it bad but I'm about $4k short and its getting to be an older car.

Hard to justify.

I just picked up an smg one with intentions of manual swapping it but I will be doing no such thing after owning it