>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Event shops usually stay up for another week after the main show ends. Remember to spend all your Event currency before it closes down
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YzspD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fluffy Servant

New thread?

Time to bait people!

Guys I'm literally shaking, where's the next event? What if they skip dango and do Hounnoij? I don't have nearly enough quartz saved up...

MIKON!~

For Rome

post cute servants.

What would their piss taste like?

That feel when only Jannu to build up your broken FP before dangos. Why did I listen to someone and blow my FP load.

I wish I was a successful prostitute, then I'd be making cash for gacha while getting all the sexjobs

Like urine.

well have no events till Halloween cause we must respect riceball Japanese culture.

dead game.
0 income.
0 banners.
sea monkey support.
0 updates.
Game will do a jalter banner on Christmas then shut down later on after the 1 year license ends.

lol

JANNU!

lol

>FP
Is that important for the event?

lol

Loli piss is known to have rejuvenating properties and granting a life of happiness in jail.

>1 year license ends.
What?

Fluffy Servant

dumb female master

>People planning to roll for Tamamo
Why
You're increasing the chance of getting spooked with a dupe in the gurantees ssr gacha.
It's simple math, you troglodytes.

this but unironically

The 3* Dango drop CE will be in the FP pool

JEANNE SLOW DOWN

poke*

I want her now though

Why does Illya have such a fat ass?

Nah, not really. It'll help you starting if you get the FP CE but it isn't a big deal.

From what I understand event ce which drops more event items can be rolled from the fp gatcha

JP needs to hurry up and get costumes. The quicker they get them the quicker we will too, 2 years is already long enough as-is.

Stop making me like Medb.

Never

stop replying to your own post

Astolfo is a boy.

AFTERIMAGES WITH MASS?!

Smug Slut

I will actually level up my Astolfo and Deon when they implement those costumes in the JP server

But that can be said for pretty much any SSR. Since eventually they'll all be in the paid gacha

Nothing would piss me off more than getting a 5* dupe in the guaranteed summon. Thankfully I have no 5*s right now

Yes, better. Take it easy Jeanne.

Any non-limited SSR

do bonus quartz when buying count as paid ones or free ones?

>sea monkey support

What? This game supports seamonkey? So I don't need shitty emulators and can play from their shitty browser instead?

I'm stuck 1 Zerker Monument, 1 Rider Monument, 1 Archer Monument and 1 Saber Monument short of 4 different ascensions, and I can't actually get any of them today

No. Bonus quartz is considered free quartz by the game. Yes, it's fucking bullshit.

Free quartz

Okay!

66 percentage to get Tamamo means 66 out 100 people who roll 100x will get her. So if you are one of those "33" people might as well roll now and ragequit rather than roll later while deeper in hell.

What is happening in this image?

I love Jalter.

tell me some facts about Jeanne Alter

Sex. Duh. He's getting his boipucci pounded while he jizzes on his own face

Maybe cause today's dailies don't drop monuments? Today and tomorrow are Mat farming dailies. Try Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

leveling SSRs is a bitch

Astolfo stumbled and spilled milk.

Yogurt prank

Her feet don't stink.

She's shit.

fuck thats jewish
whats the cheapest combo to get just enough for the guaranteed roll in new year?

Is there a gallery of FGO Fest Gudako images?

Sauce

Do not bully Gilles

Is he wearing any girls clothes?
Because that's literally my fetish

25 + 4 + 1

No fucking shit, user

She's reddit

>2nd anniversary gacha

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Simple math, dumbass.
Right now the chances of getting a dupe are higher than rolling way later.

I wish there is one. Too lazy to get all of them from twitter

But he's the best Saber

She's cute
She's tsundere
She's possibly the strongest damage dealer in the game
She's cute
She doesn't have stinky feet
She's smug
She's cute

Fuck you and let me level my shit up.

I wish he was stronger, I really like his character

She is tsun, a bully, and commands dragons.

imgur.com/a/YzspD

>Crazy
she doesn't seem that crazy

as much as i love mai waifu tamamo i'm thinking of holding off rolling on her in case i get her in the new years draw. if i remember right, she has a rerun event sometime next year so i may as well wait until then. plus hopefully i'll have more quartz by then.

>someone commissioned this shit
Why bother

She looks like someone who'd stab you with a knife for fun and then complain that it was boring.

Cute edgy dork

Oh wow, I actually guessed right before.

Are you kidding here, son? "and I can't actually get any of them today" can have 2 different meanings. Either you're trying and not getting them or your inanely stating that they don't drop today. The first is actual attempt at discussion and the second is dull shit everyone knows. My fucking bad for assuming your dumbass was trying to actually discuss something and not just mumbling shit into the void.

>sakuya's last login was 12 hours ago
worry.jpg

What are the best lancers? It seems like a pretty dry class.

It looks fine to me.

That's why people like him. If he was a girl no one would care

>not just mumbling shit into the void.

Where the fuck do you think you are

Sukasaha, Brynhildr, Tamamo

I'm gonna roll for Bryn. Don't care if she's terrible. Lancer class is a meme anyway.

The newest one has every single SSR in it.

I rather have a np2 one than never get her, been there once, just created an NA account for this

Scat, Lancer alter, Sad Vlad and Cu

take your time jannu

Dry is not how I'd describe her