tfgbooru.booru.org/index.php

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>news
FNN 17: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
Operation Frontier Shield patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13502/operation-frontier-shield-the-patch-notes
Aegis Rank upgrades detailed: i.imgur.com/KyOAzls.jpg

>titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-boss-discusses-new-spinoff-moving-on-fro/1100-6452249/
youtube.com/watch?v=K-kYiDbG39s
youtube.com/watch?v=jo596yLq9z8&list=PL05CA1C0660A62158&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post memes

Why is there an extra ammunition weapon attachments when all the weapons have unlimited ammo?

It's extended magazine.

>icon shows a magazine lengthening
Come on, man.

Yeah, but for the one shot anti titan weapons too? How the fuck does that work?

On weapons without bottomless ammo, such as anti-titan weapons, it gives you more reserves.

This is RDDT as fuck.

The anti-titan weapons are the only weapons aside from the smart pistol to have Limited ammo, and the "Attachment" just gives them more reserve ammo

what does extra ammo do on charge rifle

Gives you more shots.

@184811497

>OC is RDDT

It's not really funny anymore.

Do you think there will be another cod after ww2 or will they finally stop and try something new?

What do you think of the current state of the game? Is it balanced or not? What improvements would you recommend?

I think the game is in a good place right now. The only thing I hope will be changed is Ronin's sword block. It having no exceptions and 360° is a bit ridiculous. By the way, how do you block electric smoke or a blazing pool of thermite with a sword?

Feels like it's too little, too late for the franchise

>ABP
as expected of blebbit

>COD
>Stopping
It's Activision's most successful Cash cow. As long as it sells they will keep shoveling them out. However, I really can't see where they could go that would be uncharted territory.

I'd like more pve modes so I won't get my ass handed every goddamn match.

sauce?

CO-OP campaign could be fun

Aye, it's a bizarre thought now. Continuing to make the same game every year is insane and yet I can't imagine what it would be like the year they would finally announce the last game has been made.

Who's your favourite, /tfg/?

The robot cowboy is the only good thing in this. Nothing more, not even his titan.

Energy Kyouka

>Nexonshit

>What improvements would you recommend?

>Customizable Pilots, their look is no longer tied to their tactical
>More Titan customization in terms of custom weapon skins
>Way more voice lines for all factions
>Interactions between Pilots on the dropship before the game starts
>More funny lines for grunts
>Tactical upgrades for Frontier defense like double Grapple and Stim duration or holo pilot Nova instead of holo pilot that draws all fire

I wish I was a Saudi prince so I could just drop $10,000,000 on Respawn and have this game live up to its massive potential.

I usually hate that dumb BAD BITCH hairstyle but Hollow is top qt for some reason. Too bad her Stryder is all fucked up looking.

More games need co-op mission modes, as in not just horde mode but actually having campaign-like levels with decent replayablity. Only games I can think of that did this were Uncharted 2 and 3. Loved playin' the co-op story mode with my sister and her friend.

The cowboy is really the only interesting one. But I wish my Titan could look like starseeker's.

Feels a little too on the nose. Like if it was just the hat I could buy it but as it is it's too much

edgy girl of course

Does Blisk allow fraternization between pilots?
A stealth pilot was giving me bedroom eyes on the ride to Angel City

As long as it doesn't affect mission performance it's cool with the boss

Which of Monarch's tier 3 upgrades do you guys think is best? Is the damage boost to her rifle worth more than the chassis upgrade? Am I underestimating the extra missile damage?

How did you even see it? She wears a helmet. Everyone's wearing helmets.

Chaingun build > Missile Build > Heal/Tank Build

Missile build is the most fun though.

>not understanding the body posture of a sexually interested female
what are you, gay?

user, all you said was that she gave you bedroom eyes, not bedroom posture.

The original post specifically mentioned bedroom eyes

Maybe user is just clumsily trying to prove to his Dad he's not gay you guys stop being so mean

I'm not gay, I prefer females with vaginas

so now that it's nerfed, the G2 is acceptable to use, right?

Is there a limit to how many specters I can hack?

I don't want to be controlled by Devotion anymore, what's the second best gun in this game?

>have a space m14
>have a space ak
>devs say the r-201 is the "space m4"
>looks nothing like an ar-15

Yeah, you can only hack all of the ones that are alive.

Why is shift such a baka weeb

Would you rather live in the Frontier or in the core systems?

I'd want to be an explorer on the uncharted frontier.

i prefer missiles in actual multiplayer

gun build is what works in FD though

>Pilot sword in the proportional material for a spin-off RTS
>No pilot sword in the actual game

Nexon will save Titanfall

Sex with Mommy!

You don't need approval, just use it.

ronin already has a pretty high skill ceiling even with the extremely generous block. it's probably why they havent adjusted it.

>Let's take an atlas and slap random bits of armor on it

i just wanted to hear some opinions honestly

>those tabs
That was pretty skilled pilot.

please respond, over

So Reddit is just a news website? What's the big fuzz about

Do people actually care about whether the weapon they're using is /tfg/ approved? Just pick what you find effective/fun and go to town.

They did give the G2 a serious downgrade to it's fire rate, it's very noticeable. But it's still super accurate and hits hard. If you haven't used it before it'll feel fine, but I had a couple gens on it when they gave it a nerf so it felt really weird to use with the lower fire rate.

Hollow is CUTE

I want to go on a mission with her.

Sure, Ronin is a bit difficult to play well but 360° 70% damage reduction against everything with no cool down have got to be the biggest training wheels ever.

This "crutch" for players using a difficult Titan benefits good players even more with an abusable ability with no downsides besides not being able to attack. Just reduce it's damage reduction further, give it a cool down, make it 180°, or give it some exceptions.

The people who utilise it for discussion are cancer.

So is this free to play? I'd assume so(with pay to win bullshit, probably).

Anybody going to play it? Because I may give it a shot, just so I can do my part and not let this franchise be dead.

i don't know what game you've been playing but even good Ronin players get shat on if they can't weasel their way up to a sword core before the first enemy titan drops
plus his sword block already got nerfed just a week ago so leave him be

I'm not asking for /tfg/ approved, I'm asking for something good. I've used Devotion almost from the beginning and have no idea about other stuff.

the worst weapon in the game by far is that energy ball machine gun thing.

It is just dumb and it feels like it doesnt even leave a scratch on your target.

R201 to tick people off.

>heh nice try kid I'll go easy on you for this one

>I'd be remiss not to mention this, but one thing that was talked about in the wake of Titanfall 2's launch was how crowded the 2016 holiday season. While Titanfall 2 seemed to have fallen short in sales compared to the original, the community is still present and accounted for. Do you have comments about how last year's sales season went?

>VZ: The game was successful, it sold well, but it didn't quite sell as well as it should have. Maybe because it was super crowded, the pricing was aggressive--it was a rough window to launch our game. But we've got a really great fanbase. There's not really much negativity or acidity compared to other communities, so I'm very thankful for that. It's important for us to keep the franchise going. "We're doing more Titanfall," which is the quote I'm supposed to say. We have our franchise creative director, who's in charge of safeguarding the franchise in multiple formats and making sure it continues to grow. There's some other things we're doing that haven't been announced just yet, but we're heavily invested in the Titanfall universe.

gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-boss-discusses-new-spinoff-moving-on-fro/1100-6452249/

Sword core most of the time is useless as you just get executed since you are probably near doomed. I use it mostly as a "oh shit" button for escapes or to maul someone who is unaware of me. The lead-wall works much better imo.

What is Scorchy-boy's best Titan Kit? They all seem pretty dang useful.

Also, does anyone else have an annoying issue with auto-sprint fucking with the fire rate of semi-auto weapons? I just came back after having stopped playing for a few months and I don't remember it originally doing that.

I tried it out a couple weeks ago. It's Clash Royale mixed with titanfall. Drop autonomous pilots, titans, and grunts of various flavours and push into the enemy towers. Once you kill their big tower you win. Or you can hold hardpoints, first to 100 wins. You can pay money for loot crates and level up your cards with more cards etc etc. It's not bad by any means, but it's not my style.

i haven't used it much, only as a weapon for when i was getting pissed at slows, but the new skin looks really fucking amazing to me and it kind of got me interested

The one that makes him immune to his thermite

>Sword core most of the time is useless as you just get executed since you are probably near doomed
not if you use sword block
and the whole point of having sword core before the first enemy titan drops (or at least being at around 80% meter) is so that you have a fighting chance in a 1v1 titan battle, since ronin loses in an even matchup against every titan barring northstar

Personally it's a tie between wildfire launcher for more damage or thermal plating for more sustain. Depends on the game mode/map really.

That, or wildfire launcher.

you know maybe they didnt sell great but remember the game reviewed extremely well and they haven't really fucked up at all post-release, titanfall as a name is pretty strong right now.

I'd been using Inferno Shield, seemed pretty nice having a boost to both my defense and ability to push people into my other fires. Though I do like the idea of being able to wade into my own inferno or punish with the launcher a little more effectively when people try to snipe at me.

This's a dang hard choice.

Did sales figures ever get released?

At least he has 3 viable options now instead of what it used to be when it was shield only.

shield was the choice for being aggressive, but immunity to crits and thermite is superior now i'd say. with scorch you usually have to carefully navigate your own thermite but plating you dont have to worry about shit.

Yeah, it was fairly strange playing the largest tank titan as a stealthy guy just to toast someone's ass. Tempered plating is my favorite now.

No

LET ME SEE YOUR FAST FACE
AND LET ME HEAR YOUR FAST MUSIC youtube.com/watch?v=K-kYiDbG39s

youtube.com/watch?v=jo596yLq9z8&list=PL05CA1C0660A62158&index=3

>Titanfall Assault
>Server Unavailable

fug

good first impression.