/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Last thread archived for at 280 posts some reason Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60247/Insurgent-Pick-Up-Custom-Now-Available-Plus-Double-GTA-RP-Bonuses-More

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKsZAVPRmmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Patriot Classic when

you niggas dead as fuck

Rockstar will fuck it up, so I wish never.

>people expect long spanning updates and money grabs for gtao
>implying they won't release gtao2.0 in three years and have nothing transfer over
What's it like being naive?

>general finally dead
for all 5 of you still left, which game should we go to next?

rockstar general soon friend

The news that GTAO just had it's best Q1 ever thanks to literal 7 year olds & 3rd worlders was so bad, it killed the general.

Foxhole
It has all of the team coordination with randoms and people griefing you could ever hope for!

i was gonna say a game without jew tactics
but then i remembered

ITT: NEETs incredulous that a company in a capitalistic society has profits.

At what dollar amount do you faggots think Rockstar should have just packed it in?

>game without jew tactics
the division?

What's a good open world game that covers every platform and supports autism? I'm thinking minecraft.

post favorite bikes

What the fuck do they think they're doing with all that cash anyway? Surely they're not using it to create the next biggest game in the world? Why would they need money for that?

These success hating morons should be cheering as Rockstar Jews kids out of their parent's money, all that money is going into GTA6.

So are the crews dead too? I was going to join the PS4 crew, would you say it is worth it? I've played many hours on PS3 with other randoms and no crew and it just got to be far too lonely.

GTA VI will be in the exact same vein as GTAO with more retarded vehicles to appeal to those same kids and siphon some more kike kards out of their parents' wallets.

post SC again and someone will reach you

Okay, why are you so mad though?

>y r u mad???

SC is seanx37

GTA6 will be approaching Saints Row levels of wacky if gtao is any indicator.

Actually it will happen to RDRO.
I can already picture a Zebra steed with equitable flying contraption wings for gliding abilities.
Or just have cars be the late game high cost rides.

approaching Saints Row levels? They went way past Saints Row, bro.

Saints Row was the first of both franchises to make a tron bike and a flying bike, yet it was disregarded as meme vehicles for a meme videogame by the GTA players. However, when Rockstar decided to add in the tron bike and a flying bike, they were called "homages".

Anyway, yeah, GTA VI will be a disaster in creativity as it will do anything to pander to those with the money for shark cards.

>flying down on some shitter in my ufo
>he's driving a monster truck with tank treads
>abduct him out of it and bring him on top a tall buolding
>hop out dressed in just a censor bar
>beat him to death with a dildo
Can't wait.

isn't GTAO non-canon in the HD universe tho?

So anyone know why rockstar decided to add a flying motorbike?

gotta sell those shark cards somehow, goy

because the people working on the game have no fucking idea what they're doing and take two is to blame

so in my car warehouse I have

10 standard
10 mid
12 top

How do I sell them properly?

you only really need 10 standard and mid to keep sourcing and exporting top end vehicles, but since you went through the trouble of getting all the high end ones pick your favorite to drive to export. then the next time you source it will be the same type of vehicle you just exported.

You sell the tops, anyway you like and that's it.

and I can sell 4 top at a time or will a lower tier have a chance of being sourced?

I dont quite understand what you mean, as long as you have all 10 mid and standard cars, all you will get when sourcing will be high end. My warehouse is filled with all 10 mid+standard and the 4 worst high end vehicles, when it comes to driving, so i would never have to drive those again when sourcing, and i only get high end vehicles when sourcing.

thanks for the info

Been away for a year and now I'm back to cash in on all the new shit considering I've got bucks by the millions still left on my character.

Give it to me straight: last I've got is a CEO office at Maze Bank; what should I get and where should I go. How bad has the game gotten while I was away (heard about explosive ammo, like fucking what?)

barely anyone knows or uses it though cause you have to unlock it by doing bunker research. I get accused of being a hacker for using it all the time.
I has a tiny amount of ammo though so i think its balanced.

>what should I get and where should I go

go in this order

>vehicle/crate warehouse
>source cars/crates for your warehouse
>sell what you have
>buy a bunker at around 1.3m-2m
>supply it via assistance from your crew mates
>fully upgrade your bunker
>roll in cash via bunker gunrunning and warehouse sourcing

Don't do the motorcycle meme unless you really enjoy stealing supplies for it and own a coke business in Los Santos.

Game has gotten pretty eh on pc. Freeroam is an even bigger shithole than it used to be. There's a garageable jet powered bike that can fly, and outclasses every single vehicle in the game as far as mobility is concerned with buzzard rockets.

For the most part.
No one cool plays in freeroam sessions anymore, because skids are still around
R* is still incompetent as hell
All the cool gtags moved on to other games.
game is dead
You missed the pre-gunrunning hackerbuckspalooza (50k every 1/4 of a second)

I seriously think the oppressor alone is responsible for 50% of the shit gameplay these days.

it's funny because I remember reading the same shit when it was the rhino, and again for the hydra.

I admit the oppressor is in a class of its own, but people will claim it's always something that's ruining online.

>try to sell x80 bonds
>get transaction failed message
fucking kikes found out didn't they

>rockstar decides to add hand held "gatling gun"
>just a minigun from gtav painted gold
>500,000 gold bars
>1 gold bar per stagecoach robbery

It has something to do with the X80 being on sale.

you don't need any other vehicle when you have the oppressor

sure you cant use it in heists, but I'd rather ride along as a passenger in a shitter's memed kuruma

you have your currency adjusted? or just selling them because you're sick of holding on to them?

it's been over a month since I used stealth money, and at this point i'm just ready to sell off my bonds and forget I even used it, if rockstar refuses to ban me or adjust my money.

I will paypal anyone $50 if they can watch more than 30 seconds of this

youtube.com/watch?v=LKsZAVPRmmc

because it is though

The people who complained about the rhino just sucked at the game.

Pre nerf rhino was still pretty weak in some ways. Nerfing it to be made of paper mache was too much. The only real counter to the rhino back in the day was an adder with stickies (before they fucked that), rpgs (which not a lot of people had in the early days of online), or having to go aaaalllllll the way to the military base to steal a lazer. It still upsets me that police bullets remove health from the tank. It's a fucking tank.

The hydra being a purchasable vehicle/having explosive rounds was a mistake.

COMPLACIENDO PARA TODOS LOS BAILADORES CON ESTA ROLA QUE DICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-literally me for 30 seconds

I watched it for longer than 30 seconds you owe me 50$ buy me eso crowns

>banwave just went out
>check email to see if I was hit
>pic related from humble bundle sitting in inbox
i'm scared

So, GTA online still makes a lot of money for Take Two..... makes me think.....

A PC port of Red Dead Redemption 2, would make them a lot of money too.....

GET THE HINT???? TAKE TWO??????????

>60% off on 8m card

Damn I wish we got deals like that on Xbone.

>the habbening

Nice. The insurgent I always wanted

Damn it. I just cashed out on a car bond because I thought I got away with it.

Good thing I still have two in reserve. But still. 500k down the drain.

NotQuiteKosher invite for GTAG PC
Thanks

So in addition to being a land and air vehicle the oppressor is also aquatic, like a Dodo. Just in case you didn't know, screenshot related.

Try sailing it to your yacht sometime.

If just one person falls for this I will piss myself.

What the fuck man!?
I had to pay 20k because the damn bike doesn't float. Don't listen to him guys!

;^)

>owning that piece of shit fisher price bike in the first place
they deserve it

may be the wrong thread to ask, but does anybody know any actually decent RP servers? i've been checking around and most of them seem on par with darkRP from gmod pretty much; just a bunch of autistic children using voice chat pretending to be cops and people grinding RPG aspects to get shit

is there any semi-well kept servers that just allow player freedom to use trainers to do things and aren't run by actual children? i've seen rule pages for some forums that literally have spelling mistakes in every other line, regular GTAO is just garbage now and i want to try something new

how do drift

Try Power Mad

It's double at the moment

>the walk-in scene
Wew

I'd really love some servers with the open interiors mod just to do shootouts. Cops vs robbers type stuff. Hell, even just against npcs.

>thigh highs
Fine.
*unzips*

Wow, i leave and this place is suddenly dead.

yeah man you're the real life of the party here we don't have fun without you

Well, i'm not coming back any time soon so you'll have to do without me

i don't think we'll be able to make it man you contribute so much

I believe in you!

thanks for your vote of confidence

>one dirt bike tire
>one road tire

?

best of both worlds

pretty much this aside from the fact that I love how it looks, the rear tire is for traction on roads and such, while the front tire is for traction on off-road surfaces

Rate my girl

>aside from the fact that I love how it looks
fair

>the rear tire is for traction on roads and such, while the front tire is for traction on off-road surfaces
pic related

Cheers for the spoonfeed. I'll keep it to you in case the hackerbux I'm using to cover my ass for some purchases doesn't go well. as well as after that for general fun around the block with other guys.

Might do the motorcycle club, since it gives me an excuse to finally bother with motorcycles in the first place. Pay some respects to Johnny, since his GTA IV DLC was by far my favorite.

The Oppressor or whatever it's called: that seemed like a recipe for disaster the second I looked into it, and it really cements the fact that Rockstar/Take Two's got no idea what to give to the Online portion to make it balanced out or fun in any sort of way.
>No one cool plays in freeroam sessions anymore
>No one cool.
Most of the time, it was the guys that didn't have a name to them or any sort of reputation that were the best of people. You guys are what made the club, not the trannies and other retards. Though, if all the cool GTAG guys moved on to other games, I wouldn't be surprised: those guys and R*'s poor decision making really doesn't help much.

>You missed the pre-gunrunning hackerbuckspalooza
While that sounds like fun, I made it just in time for the recent ones. Shit, though, I'm curious: how hilarious/bad was it?

Anyone know what I should do next to make money?
I got a high end apartment, Maze Bank CEO and $250,000

not exactly, but whenever I ride another bf400 that has the stock rear tire I swear it has less traction while doing a wheelie. bottom line is I love it and it feels like it makes a difference. more experimentation is required

not normal/10

stop using this hair/10

>customize wheel
>not tyre and rim separately
How does a company fuck up so much on the little things?

saints row lets you do that AND change the width of the wheel
step it up rockstar

buy the cheapest special cargo warehouse, fill her with crates, sell the lot for 2m

2 mil sounds nice. I think I'll try that

What's the pint of grenades and a RPG spawning in your bunker if you can't pick it up as ammo?

Don't fall for the crate meme.
Grind to 1.5M however you like and get a Vehicle Warehouse.
The large crate warehouse may sell for a lot in one fell swoop but it takes ages to fill.

>Not playing GTA3 as a dollar store Pam Grier that's taking the fight to the drug dealers

shiggy

Your boy Whispy is banned for a month.

you can pick it up, you just can't do it immediately after purchasing the bunker. complete all the tier 2 challenges in the gun range first.

I have done all 3 tiers for every gun. I mean that if I shoot 10 rpgs I can't pick it it up to refill my ammo completely

that's weird, user. usually i get my refill esp. if i have nothing for that weapon beforehand. try again the next time you load in

>start a mc club product sale by myself on a public server
>guy does not destroy my vehicles but camps at my building and kills me every time I return for the next motorcycle

Yeah... nah.

>not waiting for an empty session
why would you do that yourself

>Russians