What car is like a 3k civic but rwd? Pic unrelated

What car is like a 3k civic but rwd? Pic unrelated

miata

No, I said Civic. Needs to be safe and practical enough as a daily, meaning normal weight + four seats + no rattle

lexus ls/gs

E30

alphonse's dad irl

190E

ford falcon/holden commodore

Crown Vic

Dodge Astro
Buick Roadmaster

e36

S2K?

318i/s
sn95 v6

A 3k Civic, but only drive it backwards.

niggers don't have dads

Probably a Volvo 240 or 240sx (or at least what it used to be)

a reversing 3k civic

No s2k worth having is 3000 USD

rwd with a few simple mods

RWD cars are "drift taxed" just because they're RWD. Even panthers, auto-only 4000 pound barges with sub 200HP V8s, are "drift taxed" just because of RWD.

Panther bodies are heavy and get bad gas mileage but they're the closest thing to the Civic (cheap, reliable). Most of the other suggestions in this thread are either ancient or are just going to be generally shit at the 3k price point.

oh right...

No way those go for only $3k.

>turn interior around
>your $3K civic is now RR

profit

holy shit why has no one did this

Would you rather have 33 slaves or a $3K Civic?

Slaves seem like a pain in the ass. You have to whip them and house and feed them. I'd probably settle for a homo to clean and cook for me as long as he didn't drag all kinds of gay friends into my house.

>rear wheel steering
only forklift operators will drive that thing

>underclass gay
>expecting him to not flood your house with AIDS and cumstains

Good luck with that.

>mfw no terry crews blackchad bro to cruise around with and drop mad skids
nohomo reeeeeeeeeeeeee

reduce ratio on rear rack, put another rack up front where it belongs
voila! supercar with 4 wheel steering all for $3k

Well yeah that's why I'd rather take the car and have fun driving it than hunt around for the odd gay who would be happy with that arrangement and then have to explain myself.

Those are 5k here, unless you want an automatic or one that doesn't run.

A $3K Civic will be full of AIDS and cumstains too, JSYK.

e36

You just can't win, can you. It's either getting AIDS from a busted civic or or a homo in your house. Why live.

The only realistic thing to do is hire an AIDS-y faggot to chauffeur you around in your $3K Civic. Might as well double down.

Then I don't even get to have fun driving. What's there to do but grind on all the dried cum and hope he doesn't park in the woods and force me into buttsex?

You're a Civic owner now, that's the most you can ever hope for.

But at least I got laid in the back of my car? r-right?

No, he choked with you a tarp strap and raw-dogged your ass on the peeling hood of your crusty new EG.

God damn it.
>FWD
>NOT EVEN ONCE