Snow drifting

I live in a place where it's cold enough to have a layer of snow over the roads and freeze over, but warm enough for it to be driveable on.

Any tips on how to snow drift without getting caught/in trouble? How to find places to go, etc.?
I'm asking for a friend of mine.

I go to the mall or the local high school. Towns small enough that no one is out or cares.

If you're going to mess around on public roads don't do more than one or two doughnuts in the same or adjacent intersections. Its also fun to get loose in every turn/stop light/straight. But not if there's other cars around.

Also: no brakes, just scrub speed

oh yeah high schools are perfect

if u crank the wheel hard one way and pull the handbrake youll turn the car 90 degrees, if you keep the wheel turned and give more gas youll keep turning and you can turn this into 180 or a donut

find a dirt road or something, use your handbrake, go fucking nuts

Handbrake? Be a man and sidestep the clutch. Or get a car with more than 100HP so you can just goose it and loose it

fwd...

See if there are any ice or winter rally cross events near you.

Yesterday's event was $30 to race on a frozen lake. While other cars were going you had the rest of the lake to drift on.

No chance in getting in trouble with cops, no curbs or light poles to drift into, a truck on site to pull you out if/when you get stuck. Prices are lower too because the organizers don't have to pay to reserve a space. $30 well spent.

>find closed lot
>cut lock
>close gate with new lock
>???

what about a town where there might be cops? how do you scout/avoid them?

Here's a pro-tip you ricer boy.

Don't do it. You will wreck your car, or get stuck in the snow and get busted. I almost had both happen before I had the brains to stop.

If you wanna do it, go to parking lots after it snows, but bring a few friends and a shovel. Oh and make sure you have AAA and good insurance both ways because if you don't then you could end up wishing you were dead.

Police scanner app? Drive around the place a few times, have your friend watch the road and leave before they get there. Don't be disrespectful and they'll usually let you go if you haven't damaged anything.

its parents car believe me i wish it was rwd

i always go to a church parking lot near my house when it snows and rip some hektik skids

in the past decade ive only had 2 interactions with police doing this, they both just told me to be careful and """""dont just go to some other parking lot"""""

Don't drift your parents ride. Expensive and disrespectful. Have them take you out unless they're turbo-normies

yeah if you slide off a snowy road into the ditch and a cop catches you you're going to jail for sure!

i do what i want

snow drifting your parents ride is okay though because your tires won't be as damaged and we're all A1 drivers!

exactly bro

If you got caught in Australia you would get you car crushed, loose your license for a year or two and get a $2000 fine

does Australia have any redeeming features? sounds like a shithole from what ive read