Is fords bussiness model a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=uiqenZXmYJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

epicfordnw.com/everett-new-cars/detail/2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor/1448/1FTFW1RG6HFB54686
epicfordnw.com/everett-new-cars/detail/2017-Ford-F-150-Lariat/1448/1FTEW1EF0HFA67715
youtube.com/watch?v=KF-N1naN1yE
drivetuscany.com/ftx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont get it 80 thousand dollars for a truck and then only 18 000 for a ford focus.... what gives.

why 40 different kinds of cars why not like 7

In a way, yes.

Plus you're just overpaying for a Lariat trim, or better yet, an XLT trim package with a showy looking exterior and a """""top of the line extreme luxury""""" interior.

You can do the same shit with the lower trims (if equipped with the diesel option) just like these expensive money pits. I'd rather buy a small one story house with $80k.

also i dont understand the platform model you cant build a sedan on an suvs frame thats fucking retarted you guy a specific car for specific reasons. i dont need a car disguised as another, you cant build a car for everyone

a trucks suppossed to be reliable and in expensive

nigga my local Ford dealer has a $125,000 F150 sitting on their lot next to 2 $95,000+ Shelby F150s, 2 $90,000 GT350Rs and whatever the hell this F150 Lariat FTX thing is for $80,000. Ford makes them because people will buy them.

epicfordnw.com/everett-new-cars/detail/2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor/1448/1FTFW1RG6HFB54686

epicfordnw.com/everett-new-cars/detail/2017-Ford-F-150-Lariat/1448/1FTEW1EF0HFA67715

They were selling F150's for $18,000 recently.

Obviously if you want the limited diamond longhorn Harley Davidson diners drive-ins and dives model then you are going to pay

its either go big or go home f 150 aint shit i cant be a contractor and i need all wheel drive also im in michigan so cars standard here need to have an audi like quatro system. i... have a ford focus 2012 base model that ive needed to repair many times. it sucks in the snow. this is just the bench mark for ford who litterally stationed in michigan... do they not look out the window half the year lol

fucken stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=KF-N1naN1yE

Funny that even at that price point the interior is all shitty painted plastic ready to rattle. All you really get is leather seats/console and luxury features with none of the luxury quality

Small house indeed, unless you’re in cali fug :DDD

id much rather buy a used audi

wait america are still doing this shit to get around the chicken tax? Just call a spade a spade and make this thing a proper fucking SUV for fucks sake

based dog reeereero

hahah yes

i want ford to succede but thyre the red headed step child of the motor industry

nah that would be GM

>ax all their popular overseas brands
>rampant infighting even in their US domestic market
>stabbing themselves in the dick over and over for the last 50+ odd years
>patchy Motorsport and consumer car history
>Make fantastic engines and gimp them
>make good platforms and kill them then dont even put out Global LHD/RHD variants

See ford is somewhat guilty of this too but having owned both i think Ford isnt as bad on average.

I just wish GM would delet all their basic bitch shit and push Cadillac overseas a bit more, wheres my RHD Alpha platform ? Fuck!

>whatever the hell this F150 Lariat FTX thing is for $80,000.

F150 with a body kit and 750hp V8.

drivetuscany.com/ftx/

Beds separate from the cab, by definition it's a truck, those god awful Hummers with beds are suvs because the beds attached to the cab, regulations are made for a reason no matter how Ludacris

cray