Factory sleepers?

2015 taurus SHO
AWD 3.5 v6 twin turbo
365 hp

Other urls found in this thread:

fleetsafety.com/whelen-police-interceptor-sedan-taurus-and-caprice-dual-sidekick-side-flush-mount-led-ion-light-head/
fleetsafety.com/federal-signal-taurus-interceptor-sedan-2013-2017-interior-light-bar-spectralux-ils-low-profile/
fleetsafety.com/whelen-police-interceptor-sedan-taurus-v-series-led-side-view-mirror-beam-warning-puddle-takedown-lightheads-pair-kit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0-60 in under 6.

Original post is my car
0-60 in about 5.3 on a "launch"

Not too bad until you realize the damn thing weighs over 4200 pounds.

"Thank goodness he only bought an old rental car"

18481972 new to posting, dont know how to tag....
Imagine if it was lighter..

Where did you come from newfriend

put two meme arrows in front of the numbers, or just click the post number to open a reply to it, or click post numbers while the reply tab is open

We're all new at one point

Tap or click on the post's ID or you can type it out, but you need to add some >>'s

I don't understand the context of the question

What do you mean

I love the idea of a big gm engine in a rwd car, but NY... snow

if you cant handle rwd in the snow, especially east coast snow, you really shouldn't be driving

I can handle driving rwd in the snow just fine, but I prefer awd or 4wd for snowy conditions. Plus the price tag of the SS I wouldnt drive it during winter here because of the salt

Where did you discover this place? Just curious is all.

BUT
OVER
FOUR
FUCKING
THOUSAND
POUNDS

A co-worker was browsing this board today

That's pretty funny. Welcome to the most autistic car imageboard in the world.

>factory sleeper

No, it's wrong-wheel drive.

Yes, its heavy as fuck. But.. Power seats driver and passenger, heated and air conditioned front seats(amazing in summer), heated rear seats, a trunk the size of Montana, tons of space in the cabin, pretty good Sony sound system. I'm not saying any of this adds weight, but its a pretty big car with a lot of stuff in it

I feel welcome, but I'm certain my teacher called me artistic..

just get a used s55 AMG.

Listen I LOVE rwd, but its not practical in NY, and I mean the actual NY, not the island

The taurus I posted is mine

I live in Maine and RWD is practical if you're not stupid. Just put studs and some sandbags in the trunk during winter and you're fine.

Seriously. I drove my Charger in the snow just fine.

sell it and purchase a s55 AMG?

What if he likes the modern comforts of the Taurus?

If that's yours then why did you install that shitty chinese LED strobe? Why not get some hide-a-ways or vertex's installed so it doesn't look like a broke wannabe cop-mobile?

Are you trying to even begin to compare s class luxury to a ford middleclassmobile?

I know that its not the car its the driver. But its no argument that awd, depending on make and model, handles snow better than rwd. I.e starting from a stop on a hill,
I'm not saying its impossible, let me correct myself. Its more practical to have awd vs rwd

The bar I had before does not fit in this car, due to the front camera under the rear view. The light is for my volunteer fire and ambulance agency.

im jealous, i've been owning taurus for years you guys with last gen taurus are lucky as fuck

I don't know, maybe he likes the fact that it doesn't break as often as a 10+ year old European car? Or that the tech in the car is guaranteed to be more advanced?

Also, I work as an EMT for a nationwide agency. I don't make as much as you would think

You misunderstand, I wasn't wondering why you need the light, I can see that by the license plate. I am wondering why you didn't go for better looking options like these:

fleetsafety.com/whelen-police-interceptor-sedan-taurus-and-caprice-dual-sidekick-side-flush-mount-led-ion-light-head/

fleetsafety.com/federal-signal-taurus-interceptor-sedan-2013-2017-interior-light-bar-spectralux-ils-low-profile/

fleetsafety.com/whelen-police-interceptor-sedan-taurus-v-series-led-side-view-mirror-beam-warning-puddle-takedown-lightheads-pair-kit/

Just because its a ford doesnt mean its a "middleclassmobile" you sound stupid

I know, but unfortunately NYS blue light laws, although not really enforced, are pretty strict. Plus department policy restricts my choices. I had a 2011 focus, grille lights and a flush mount. Got told I was "too close to looking like a cop"..

Police here have red and blue, my lights were all blue which is "volunteer"
Also cops dont drive a focus

But I have done some looking around for a new light. I'm a huge whacker

Thank you, plus the fact that its easier to find parts for a ford, than a merc, also cheaper

Plus, that was job though..

Don't mind this old person's car, it has only 400HP.

Fat slow POS car I use to scare niggers in. Good shit. Fuck em all you fucker ill kill you dont @ me (you) fucker i Am liable to shoot your dog you fucker HEINEKEN

If by sleeper you mean trash. 365hp on a piece of trash is still trash

Welcome to hell kiddo! Be prepared for shitposting, brand fangirls, and general lack of automotive knowledge!

Be sure to say to our omnipresent tripfags; we have Alphonse cancer incarnate, furry Volvo enthusiast Mr. Cummy (He can't turn) and Corvette vs GTR poster S/o/viet!

I only say this so you can find them before they find you.

Regal GS, no one expects it.

>4000 pounds
>365 horsepower
im fucking laughing over here boys

>14.9 quarter mile

...wowww

>just get a 12 year old S55 so when your 7gtronic transmission fails in 2 hours you can spend 5 grand to replace it, also pray that the air suspension has been replaced or that's another 5k, and also those timing chain guides...

Like ive said, its a big car, still pretty nimble in the corners. Definitely quick