Albion Online General /albg/

Game Not Dead edition

What is Albion Online?
From their website: "Albion Online is a sandbox Massively Multiplayer Online Game set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all equipment items are player-crafted. You can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in our unique classless system – you are what you wear. Explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content. Engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories. Gather. Craft. Trade. Conquer. Leave your mark in the world."

>Is it F2P
Albion uses a Buy2Play model with an optional subscription. Said optional subscription can be purchased with either real money or in game currency.

>When can I play?
Right Now, the game was officially released a couple of weeks ago

>Am I too late?
No

>What do i do?
Gather stone.

>Guilds
AHx - a guild for normies with lots of money
discord.gg/c9B8jm4

Baka - a guild for anime girls and being poor

>Builds
albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds

>Guides/Info/DBs
albionhead.com/en/
albionhelper.com/
forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/75-Beginner-s-Questions/
albionhelper.com/Haytor
albiononline2d.com/en/map

Other urls found in this thread:

albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild/O386xjOERpmNhmaPcmJS3g
albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/3593544
forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/66442-Multi-Front-Fight-Against-Gold-Sellers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread is about as dead as my sex life.

When should I be using learning points for shit? Trying to get to T5 but it's taking forever.

Use them at or after T4. Never use them for combat skills, just grind that shit out.

Game looks interesting ill be back here after work

>implying the thread will be alive by then

can I gank people and take their stone?

>can I gank people and take their stone?
Yes,but ganking got nerfed. You can no longer ride up on someone, dismount, and immediately start hitting them. There is now a CD before you can attack somebody after dismounting.

Holy fuck upgrading these buildings is hell

Best solo gathering offensive build? (T4-T5)

1h battleaxe

nature staff with DOT is really good too

Can't decide where to put up my island want to gor for Thetford but afraid its going to be obsolote at one point? how to decide

am i right in thinking this an mmo based of the fable games or is it completely unrelated?

not even close

oh, thats a shame

Anyone curious guild island is just double the cost per upgrade.

Please make a v3 i specifically posted things in the discord with the hopes that it would be included.

>more people on than ever
>thread still keeps dying

stop using discord to discuss the game

>go to special t4 harvesting zones
>find untouched t3 nodes
:^)

>he doesn't realize the huge population is mainly russians and BR's

i would like to explode into megumins ass

>not beating thesee retards and saying USA #1

>baka and AHx is not Veeky Forums guild
no wonder the thread is dead

GAS THE ZERG

ULTRA WAR NOW

AHx should join Bakas alliance. We need to band together to gas the normie scum in the yellow blackzone. EWA is haram. ALLAHHHHH

AHx is good boi who stay in bluezone

Does baka even have an alliance made yet? I know AHx been running an alliance for awhile 10 days named RWDS Right Wing Death Squad. Last I saw baka 2-3 days ago they weren't in a alliance.

yes. Alliance is up. Its all hush for now. Big things coming soon. AHx should join up, all past transgressions will be forgotten

you have no bubbles when went to next zone?

But they don't own the alliance and that name??? why doesn't baka make their own with a better name.

>baka have largest members
some people in baka questioned why we have an alliance with them

Everytime i see [ARCH] theres at least 15 of then circling the portal back to Caerleon waiting for peoples bubbles to run out.

Top tier alliance.

I mean if the "leader guild" had territory or something important sure, but they are barely bigger then the vg guild. Baka should make their own alliance and the vg guild might join then. But being a bitch guild to a guild 4x smaller then you that has literal shit name???

You have no idea what you are talking about

>run red and yellow BZ multiple hours per day farming those juicy .2 and .3 nodes
>literally never seen a single BAKA anywhere but sitting at caerleon bank
>see them talking that hot shit everyday on vg
>mfw

>baka largest guild in alliance
>have being bossed around by a guild that is one fourth the size
>h-ha turk roach doesn't know what's going on! we are the cucks here!
>o-oh wait
Baka just make a alliance already.

AHx has a total player kill fame lower than our lowest kill fame member in Baka.

If Baka want's to make a alliance we would probably join in with them

t. albion history x

How much silver have you made this week goyim?

Who said anything about AHx? Insecure much?
Both of you are deadbeat ass guilds that if any alliance worth mentioning saw your names incoming they wouldnt give a single fuck.

>player kill fame
We are an economic guild :^)

made more than that in a single kill my poor goy

direwolf not pictured

post silver/gold in account then?

>m-made mroe in a single kill
>8 assist
Man splitting that by 9 is sure a lot of silver.

???
I'm unsure if dumb or dumb.
albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild/O386xjOERpmNhmaPcmJS3g
right side, scroll through the list.

Lets all be friends ^_^

>tfw island is in fort sterling with T4 buildings

should i just neck myself? I feel like I should've been in Caerleon now that I'm progressing

what??
Autism sure does help a lot when people post stupid shit

pls dont bully our alts

having kill fame on alt accounts??? what's next? those aren't really people in baka?

>not using alts to circumvent rep

Hello AHx officer here, 2 other officers said it sounded like a good idea to join baka alliance. But we rather you have ownship of the alliance and if y'all don't want to let AHx. But we figured baka would just make one that you "own"

Also if you plan not to make your own. We are curious why you join a alliance y'all are obviously too good for them.

uhhh????

Can dad join the alliance? We have 60 normies and growing ready for duty.

not all of us are autistic enough to train alts to t4 over and over

>calls others casual
>have casuals in your group
???

>B2P
>with optional subscription

justify this shit to me

Game looks cool, are the animations shit?

caerleon

prevents infinite f2p bots
sub should be mandatory i agree

what does the sub even do

albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/3593544

PLS JOIN BAKA IF YOU ARE A HEALER

combat chinese sweatshops

>makes alts in a game
>is obviously playing a casual game since a hardcore game wouldn't give you time to make alts

z

ded thred, 30 minuts to ded game

>Server crashes 25 minutes before daily downtime

I guess they just cant quite make it

what is a good "tank" build.
i will be playing a mix of solo and small group stuff (2-5 players)

>tank
>solo
unfortunate ambition friend

forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/66442-Multi-Front-Fight-Against-Gold-Sellers/
>banning 800 players
Why would they remove 1/4 of the game population??

But to elaborate on tanking. You pick either hammer or mace, you will want to level all individual types of the one you chose eventually so don't stress on the specific pick. You level heavy armor. Is very straightforward. Knight armor is the best chest, boots and hat are more versatile. Like weapon though you will eventually want to level all four the specialization synergy.

To solo pve you really want assassin jacket to give you an agro drop. Axe and assassin jacket is solid. To solo pvp you are probably looking at double bladed staff meme at this point

Should I keep buying gold at 190? I have accumulated 17000 so far. Is there anything that would make the price of the gold drop? I know that the refferals are coming in 17 days or so.

Why didn't anyone tell me about this game before? It's great!

I wanna join daddys guild!

gold will continue having a steady driving force increasing it forever. Such events might halt that, or even cause a slight reverse for a short period of time, but gold you buy today will always be worth more at some point in the future

remember to fill journals

when are our guilds going to be allies?

ded gem for real this tiem

With out the dead mmo general to go to we really have to keep this alive so people know to come join our Veeky Forums guilds if they are interested.

PM Graelorn

Also you can PM Reksu, Galyenstallion, Deadbroke, Croesus, or GreyGod if I'm not on.

We could always turn this general into /mmog/. That's what /ntg/ did when it turned into /lite/ which then turned into /indie/.

Or we can always post in /indie/ instead. This is technically an indie game and they need help keeping their thread alive too.

I call this the late dream,
Wanted summer, but I'll fuckin take it.

bump

>people dueling outside of Caerleon
>a naked runs up and executes the loser
>grab all his shit
Easiest 50k I ever made :^)

>Buy2Play model with an optional subscription

you can get subscription in game like EVEs plex

I made enough gold to buy a year subscription over the past few days, and I'm a casual player. It's really not that difficult.

>he

>implying elves have genders
an elf is elf

thinking about getting into this. what should someone new know about albion online?

pick something and specialize into it

join a good guild

you should use battleaxe, torch, mage cowl, assassin jacket, soldier boots

You should gather stone

I'm a newb, playing mostly solo or small guild stuff and I don't plan on joining larger guilds.

I've just been gathering on the little spare time I have, but I'd like to maybe get into some small scale pvp or ganking.

I've seen most people saying I should get an island in caerleon, but I really don't know anything about it or even black zones or how to get there or how they work, could someone explain if and why would caerleon still be a good idea for someone with the background I provided?

servers down fml