The perfect hatch doesn't exi-

>the perfect hatch doesn't exi-

youtube.com/watch?v=jMzaufUquys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB_ZAiv5Ces
express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah I'm sure some slow fwd frenchie shitbox is the perfect hatch because it can go around some cones.

That's pretty impressive, the Focus RS did only 78km/h despite being AWD and having wider and stickier tires.

youtube.com/watch?v=RB_ZAiv5Ces
if you check some of the other videos on this channel, you will see it actually outperformed cars such as the lexus LC 500h, mercedes amg gt and even porsche 911 turbo s in this test

>lazy half-ass paint job

Why did they quit half way through the paint job?

>3€ ont été déposées dans votre compte Karim

who gives a fuck, you can get it in whatever color you want

>peugeot
>french
>buying french esp. peugeot new
Lol m8

Threadly reminder by buying peugeot you are sponsoring state-mandated cuckery

express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official/amp

On top of that, PSA tends ro have retardedly poor build quality and toughts into engineering. The air filter is between the engine and firewall and requires removes removal of alot of BS before even being able to remove the air filter

>perfect
>french
>peugeot
kek

>outperformed
>french
>peugeot
kek

>And I'm french... I love my compatriots who think that our country makes "sports cars"...

> Greentexting wrong

Of course you are French, you self hating cucks have lost any self respect since ages to the point you don't even know what the fuck you are good at. You are basically sucking up bitches trying to fit in with the cool anglo guys. Keep trying froggy it's hilariously pathetic.

But it's front wheel drive and doesn't have a inline 6 turbo

2big, 2many doors.

the last rwd hatch

>tfw no 308 R HYbrid ever

>yes, give me one in half plastidip black, please

>half BLACKED

no thanks

>half
see
Daily reminder france will be 40% muslim in 2030

t. 51%

Dutch actually, sperg more