drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLUrQbhnMuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for only ds2 got casters right

So who ended up having the better weapons, Silver Knights or Black Knights?

how do i make ds3 fun again?

>already made optimal build with 700 AR longsword

>already cosplayed

>already made one-shot mage

What else are you guys playing?

luck build

>Champion Gundyr has a subtle third phase where he gets even more intense

This is a fact.

>tfw your webm makes the OP

parry god

Black Knights. Those inherent demonslaying bonuses have been powerful as fuck. Double Demons in the DLC wasn't very hard for me with a BKS

why do they even have the slow walk mechanic in this game?

no one ever goes that high on equip load nor needs to because armor absorption is near useless and is maxed at a shitty ~33%

why don't they buff it?

>can't send randos steam group invites anymore
>h8 mail is officially dead on PC
guess i'll go buy a console now

How the fuck do I learn to parry

you fail a thousand times first

Practice

Mash L2 for 3 days straight and save the 1% of times you actually get them.

you don't just use that shit till you get lucky thats how every parry fag plays

Hit parry when you think they're going to attack.

Can you give me a quick rundown on how to boss invade? I might reinstall for this

fuck around with the black knights outside champ
remember that you ain't shit until you can swap

>equip homeward and force
>be moundmaker
>invade
>wait for the invading anotherworld as mad spirit message appears
This is the tricky part as you only have about 2 seconds
>L2, L1, up at the same time
When you see the aura you see in webm related you'll know it's right. Practice before invading.

>think of a frostbite build on the spot
>begin to make it on impulse
>will most likely be shit
help

>1285 on non hornet riposte
what in the hell? was he wearing calamity and a couple of clutch rings?

DaS1:
>Silver Knight Shield is the best medium shield in the game
>Silver Knight Sword has a pretty decent moveset, good damage output and can still be buffed
>Silver Knight Spear has good reach and Divine effect, making it very useful for Catacombs and Tomb of the Giants
>Black Knight Shield is pretty okay, its main advantage is high fire resistance in the game where a shitload of enemies have fire-based attacks
>Black Knight Halberd is crazy OP, Black Knight Sword almost as much
>other Black Knight weapons are also very good, and all of them make Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith a breeze

DaS2:
>Black Knight weapons have Int/Fai requirements, shitty regular movesets and split Fire damage
>but Silver Knight weapons don't exist so Black Knight wins by default, lol

DaS3:
>Black K***ht Sword has Perseverance, making it stupidly good in PvP
>Black K***ht Greatsword used to have the 1300+ damage space launch combo, and is still a very good weapon after the nerf
>Black K***ht Shield is hand-down the best medium shield in the game, with greatshield-tier stability and a WA skill, making it a favorite of PvP turtles
>literally the only Silver K***ht equipment in the game is the Silver K***ht Shield, which is very mediocre

Thanks. Weird as fuck that people even found this out. Can't think of a natural scenario where you accidentally produce this.

Probably cause he kept spamming moon light lasers from far away. Not sure why as they have godawful range.

>everyone is doing this shit and having fun
>I haven't managed to pull it off yet
>bought the game too late for thee previous boss invasion

>perseverance
>stupidly good in PVP
wat

What weapons would be good and which would be bad if the game was based around realism instead of balance?

Spears
ultra weapons in general

sniper crossbow > everything else

>what is autohotkey

what's fun about a luck build?

i can bleed and poison faster? meh

a tool that doesn't fuck up like a real nigga does

>invading into gank squad
>kill most of them solo
>only host and scrub with farron meme sword
>no estus left
>red invades to back me up
>see that he has a staff
>this should be easy with a caster supporting me with nukes
>i take lead as caster maintains the high ground
>the caster is only using cold freeze spell and dealing no damage
>i finally die
>the "mage" is still being useless

I hate you faggots with your useless builds

Spears and bows

when did this happen?

recent steam update
like yesterday

>literally the only Silver K***ht equipment in the game is the Silver K***ht Shield, which is very mediocre

You forget Ledo's Great Hammer :^)

>ENB's wife confirmed to have been lying about the miscarriages

Jesus fucking christ, I thought they were just some /v/ bullshit but they were right all along

>invade as sorcerer glass canon Aldrich Faithful into agank against one red
>team up with red, we take down two phantoms, host manages to resummon one of his passworded phantoms
>I am about to nuke the host, but the target switches last minute to the red
>he dies
>get ganked

i always nuke reds on purpose as a grape

i can always taste their tears

I do feel like running a Black Knight Halberd build in 1, but that one in Darkroot might not drop it and I'm not going to CE it in.

Oh how the might has fallen.

>play games, complain all the time at everything because "he cant just enjoy games because he's a game designer now and his eyes debugg mode"
>say something is ok then complain and abuse his chat when they play along
>god forbid you ask something when someone asked the same thing 15 min before
>thinks big shit because he's working on a schmupp with a twitch feature

I used to enjoy this fags youtube content, tried watching 2 of his live streams but now he has turned into a real whiny, spoiled brat that has this weird huge army that defends him and gladly takes his abuse.

Also yes i know im a fag for watching him and spending 2 min writing this thing. Cute kid though!

>on purpose as a grape
You think you're being unique or clever but every purple does dumb shit like this. That's why I ALWAYS kill them on sight to free up invason slots for more useful covenants

You need a fucking life mate.

does anyone understand why my UGS can often times hit 3 times instead of just the standard 2 hits?

I can't figure it out but it seems to happen mostly when they are trying to trade the first hit.

Can anybody give a Crystal sage's rapier? Sold its soul by mistake.
Anor Londo bonfire, pass: dsg
Thanks

He's pretty great when he's able to focus on comfy stuff. He's been going through some rough shit, especially because anons' speculation that his wife lied about the miscarriages were confirmed to be true. So that's why he acts a bit weird occasionally. Imagine to have your entire relationship and all the horror you've been going through turn out to be lies of a deceitful bitch all along

Silver knights had an elegant simplicity to them. Light-medium weight, good buff carriers, good scaling, stylish. I get why the dark knight weapons are more popular, and why they made the cut for DS3 when the SKSS didn't, but I'm not happyh about it.

sent ;p

FIring up my walkie talkie

booting up my N64 just gotta blow into my cartridge first

I miss GFWL, I gathered more salt there than I have in the rest of the series combined

I would've nuked the shit out of them for you lad. My crystal spear is 1100+

Firing up the Commodore 64 as we speak m8

What were your stats to get a 700 AR longsword?

Literally just pick up a small shield and press L2. Parrying has been braindead easy since 2

Since Demon's, you mean.

Probably a 35/35 flame arc'd chaos longsword or similar

>especially because anons' speculation that his wife lied about the miscarriages were confirmed to be true.

wait what? So he had a second kid and lied about it?

No, the lie was it being a miscarriage rather than an abortion. Some user had speculated that she only used him as a gateway to the US

Cook the rice pay the price

You can buff chaos weapons?
Good to know.

You "can't"
youtube.com/watch?v=PLUrQbhnMuE

How do I find the twin dragonshield in ds3? Is it far? I want it fast

it's literally the fourth big zone you get to

Road of Sacrifices, where the bunch of pike-dropping, log-using hollows are

Latest DS3 vod, 1 hour and 16 minutes in.

>Some user had speculated that she only used him as a gateway to the US
This is what asian women are known to do.
It's terrible, ENB is a pretty cool guy but got used in the shittiest manner imaginable.

>get hit with Gael's Cancersword once
>lose 75% of my hp to a combo
I'm getting really tired of this weapon

I just got fucked by a dark gael's gs, what the fuck is going on?

>get hit

So does Luck increase the rate of blood / poison / frost builds up from your weapons?

>get summoned for Demons
>host already has Lapp and Gael
Please explain

GFWL was weird. I got way more hatemail from people who beat me than the other way around.

>tumblepuff

What needs explaining?

dunno about demons, but for friede you can have gael in addition to your other phantoms

It seems you may have failed to "git gud" lad
The host decided he needed 3 friends to beat this "boss"

Why would you summon a fourth phantom, especially considering the defense bonus the Prince gets?

So I'm basically prevented from getting at least two gestures, two armor sets, several weapons, spells and rings if I don't level up with Yoel.
I wanted those gestures for my SL1 character.

Just Collector's Edition.

Does rosaria let you drop in level, or just re-allocate stats?

Just re-allocate.

Re-allocate.

was wondering how someone 1 shot me the other day on my level 30 twink, I have 1200+ health on top of steel protection 3.

Point and laugh.

how would you fix the broken darkmoon covenant

Blue Eye Orb

SPICY

invasions no longer stopped after boss clear

What's a name that fits with "- the Balmy"?

Baxter

Give it an entirely new mechanic that isn't a clone of Blue Sentinels, or Blue Eye Orb.

The whole Blue invader and Sin mechanic never really offered anything that wasn't any better than just regular invading, especially in the case of DaS3 where covenants can be switched on the fly. If a Sin mechanic existed, then literally any person who has done any PvP action as part of any covenant that isn't Blue Sentinels, Watchdogs, non-invading Sunbros and Spears would be subjected to invasions by Blues, on top of normal invasions by Reds. That would just be more of the same shit, and doesn't do anything to add variety to the game.

Although, it would add incentive to actually go to Velka's and play a certain way. If there were two different soul costs for absolving (one for harming NPCs in your world, another for absolving Sin accumulated through invading), and the requirement of being part of Dorkmoons and Blue Sentinels was to be free of Sin, that would be a decent start. But again, Dorkmoons would need an entirely different mechanic in order to actually be "fixed."

>help someone with boss
>has a phantom
>get friend request from one of them

Curious to see what they want but at the same time I don't want random weirdos on my friends list that don't speak to me or just want me to hold their hand through the rest of the game

Sounds good. Was also thinking something like Barry or Barret. I'm trying to think of a name for my new frostbite character, to fit his snug fashion (no, I'm not using the Nameless King armor).

>get summoned by random
>host just standing around
>guess he's just waiting for more
>ding ding message
>can you help me transfer items to another character

Baldrick

Barret the Snug

Benny