/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ljhvO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's mine /pg/

first for Yu

INEVERFELTLIKE

I love Ann even if the Nips don't.

Obligatory Makoto post

Tae is bae!

Kawakami a kawacutie

I wonder what they're saying to Anne.

>No one that scores low on these things ever gets much, if they're at least pretty look they will get something and some rape doujin like Yuakri.
The point is 1000 people is nothing and doesn't represent shit. That's not how polling works. It's like if you asked /pg/ for the best character, not only would it not represent the people as a whole it wouldn't even be a good representation of the West.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Nips will NEVER enjoy pink nips.

i think enough salt has been rubbed in that wound

I saw the tweet accompanied with this picture. She's crying because she remembered that Shiho wanted to go to the fireworks festival so the girls are consoling her.

>tfw no sensei mommy gf

Post P5 husbandos and waifus that got more than 100 votes.

1000 is a fine sample size

cANNon

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

for free

dude, no matter how you feel about the sample size, just accept the polls decide how they go forward with future story content and merch. atlus has said before they care the most about questionnaire answers and polls. why are you some of you this obtuse?

Makoto loves Ryuji, even if he's the worst boy. he is her worst boy.

Given how these polls are taken, I really doubt it.

stay mad annfag

All good.

Why are you so mad about this?
I am just telling how they have always done it over there and you have to deal with it. Don't complain to me about it.

Same place as my Cybele doujins and figures

I fucking love my Makoto!

Claiming this perfect, pure, pretty princess.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

True love, together since the beginning of the game and no poll will separate them.

What's up with the vehement Ann hatred?

Oh, I would love to go for a walk with you Morgana! After Ryuji and I go over our new training routine though. I gotta get in shape to model for Yusukes new painting!
No, Anne, I don't hang out with worst girls.

It's shitposting

I'm not mad, just dismissive. I never intended to buy merchandise and I don't really have any strong feelings about who gets cameos/whatever in future works so the results don't really affect me.

Feels fucking good.

Shitposters.

it's people messing with the annefags more than anything

/pg/ is full of non-whites. They are envious of the beauty of the white woman. They all have to go back.

>Mishima is a nanakofag

Would I like to go for a date? With someone like you? Snrk hahahahaha! Fuck off, Anne.

Damn why is Yosuke so angry?

Can someone write a fanfic of ann comitting sucide?

Annfags got told hard, doesn't need a genius to understand why we make fun of them now.

"first girl matters" my ass lol

Thanks, you too!

Is it canon now?

Ann has already gotten merch, and will remain just as much a focus in any future works with the whole group as will any other character. You Annfags need to relax. Placing low in a poll doesn't mean that she'll fade from existence.

KEK

huge if real

lol

Still waiting to see the cute dance outfit Aigis gets.

She matters to me.

Oh sweet child

I'm going to be honest, I'm only half paying attention to /pg/ for a long while because it's moving too fast and there's too much stupid going around, but what are we so upset with Annfags over for, or is this just another cycle on the Wheel of Random Girls to Hate On?

It's always nice to see the waifufags be taken down a notch no matter who it is

>tfw no door-tan gf

If only

>They now have HD Models for character from both 4 and 3
>Still no Hd remaster of Golden and FES
IT WOULD LITERALLY PRINT MONEY

RIP Makoto.
1998 - 2017
Murdered by Anne Takamaki in a fit of rage. "I am not the worst girl!!!!"

> Placing low in a poll doesn't mean that she'll fade from existence.
>This literally happened to Yukari besides he rape doujins

>he doesn't know

maniax poll was leaked and anne was second to last place, just above ryuji

Don't worry Annfag, I will support you!

does she have a vagina

NEVER
V
E
R

We warned Annfags not to get so overconfident with Pixiv. They didn't listen to us. We also warned them to keep quiet for some time. They didn't listen to us.

Now they've been BTFO harder than all the other characterfags combined. They did this to themselves.

I agree. I remember when she was absolutely out of focus in FES, and wasn't the impetus for any major plot points at all. Gone completely. Even out of fighting games!

Can someone write a fanfic of goro raping ann?

>door-kun stuck with shinjiro in heaven
it's a great fate desu

Sounds about right. But I thought the meme was the Japanese had shit taste and we should do the opposite of what they like.

>even fucking Haru got more than 100 votes
>Ann didn't even get 80 votes
>tied with Ryuji on being in the bottom
How in the world will Annfags ever recover from this?

Yukari was in Arena, got just as much time in Q as anyone else, and is prominently featured in DAN. What's your point?

I'm not an Annfag, and obviously she's not going to get as much merch, but she's very much so going to remain a part of the group in future spinoffs.

Only when it fits /pg/'s agenda.

Nips have shit taste, but it's their tastes that Atlus pays attention to

Im laughing and feeling bad for Ryuji at the same time.
Poor guy!

K E K
E
K

What even is /pg/'s agenda

>Yukari was in Arena,
But she wasn't

Even tho Door-kun is probably worse than dead, in some kind of limbo.

>this reassurance
Annbro please don't do this....

Probably meant ultimax

Don't split hairs, user.

by /pg/, he means the people he doesn't like

Post your stick please. I remember you were asking for high res Ann pictures a few months ago and I posted some for you. I asked you to post a picture of your stick when it was done but you disappeared.

welp, guess i'll be settling in comfortably for the next five years worth if akechi milking or whatever.

Shitpost about everything they can shitpost.
If Ann, by chance, got the 2nd (or 4th) place in that poll, im sure the Annfag would be claiming that "the japs got taste", "this poll matters, the rest no", and so on...

The pixiv thing happened 1 day before the leak too, fucking hilarious.

I'm a Futabafag, actually.

>The pixiv thing
nani

You people are so fucking autistic. In no way, shape, or form was I implying that Ann is more popular than Makoto. All I said was that Ann has more fan art than Makoto which is a fucking fact because she's been around longer.

Pretty obvious that this is the case. Remember, if you see a post criticizing Ann or Ryuji, without claiming that Goro is great, you know it's a shitpost, and not one of us. Can't wait for the best character in the game to finally get the recognition he deserves.

>P5D,
>PQ2
>P5U
>P5A
>P5AG
Being a Groobro is great. Also Annfriends you're cool peoole in my book.

>twitter filename
imgur.com/a/ljhvO
better quality and they're already transparent
>and we should do the opposite
that's not how it works. With most series we just naturally end up liking characters Nips don't like/care about (see Ryuji for example), we don't do that on purpose.
Though with Persona for some reason both sides tend to like the same girls.

Annfriend please calm down... don't go shooting up schools on us

Silly me, I must have misplaced it. Can someone post the poll images again please?