Why are wagons hated so much in the US?

Why are wagons hated so much in the US?

americans can't into taste and everything smaller than a 426ci 1mpg monster truck is "gay and feminine" because they're insecure like that

Probably because of this movie.

Because Americans are shallow fucks that let stereotypes dictate their lives. Vans are for rapists, wagons are for dweenies, minivans are for moms, Subarus are for lesbians, only niggers drive Chryslers and Nissans, real men drive pickup trucks, the list goes on and on and on, and that's just cars.

It's all true though.

not really in Europe we base our opinion on their driving style rather than the vehicle than they occupy

>no impala wagon
:(

Except for BMWs. Only meathead morons drive BMWs.

But you all drive 1.0 liter baby cars because you've relinquished control of your lives. It doesn't matter what you think.

that's universally true

Plebians have this opinion that they're mom cars, while thinking crossovers are somehow not. I miss them.

maybe because our roads are built upon shitty roman trade routes resulting in virtually no straight lines?

Don't engage him, that's a shitter falesflagging as the ignorant amerigoblin stereotype to stir up shit.

>being able to fit your wife, kids, dog, grandparents and all their luggage in a reasonably priced vehicle that has okayish gas mileage

This horrifies me as an American.

In all seriousness I really hate the whole no wagons in the US anymore. They've all been replaced by nigger-tier SUVs or boring crossovers.

...is that really it?

Wagons were huge here and archetypical for a damn long time, and then hit a big comeback when somebody figured out well-handling turbo wagons could be cool. And still even Subaru retains an indefatigable market share selling a common sense everyman's wagon that doesn't suck.

I really don't know. It's kind of like trying to say that the minivan will ever be a loser when it just plain does a good job at filling a very common practical need.

i've heard some euro cars (5-series, E class volvos etc) are not even sold as wagons over there, is that true?

Probably. Those have been repositioned as upmarket here, and tend to appeal more toward "let's be a bit different to show off" crowd.

It's not quite the same concept as getting the latest Buick Roadmaster so you could tote the family around in style, or pack your friend in for the iconic all-American road trip, or carry your drum kit in the back to the next gig as a poorfag musician, or whatever else.

Fear and Loathing in Vladivostok

People say they lack sex appeal which is probably true. What does my head in is that people also think suv's and crossovers are sexy, so there's that.

But they exist?
I know you can get E63 wagon in US thru ordering.

Because scared mommies feel safer riding up high in a truck but dont want the other "Downsides" of owning a truck

Crossovers are gay as fuck

Wagons for life

I live in Colorado and there are a TON of wagons everywhere

I'm really excited for the new Buick Regal Wagon, hopefully it can encourage ford to make one for the US
Muh dick

Veeky Forums's post of the day

This.

>hey stacy, you really shoulden't but that crossover it's too topheavy
>But user, it feels safe!

You're supposed to drive the car, not fuck it
>Americans