Mercedes brings a fucking 4x4 E-Class WAGON while normies demand SUVs and hate wagons

Fucking madmen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uF5Qxa3_L7A&feature=youtu.be&t=218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wannabe a6 allroad
Still better than all the cuck crossovers though

looks like merc really hates soy
>uses tesla as dummy

Based Mercedes is /our/ guys

TOP DECADENCE

SUV IS FINE WHILE WAGON IS NOT
No wonder why we see many shitty cars (aka SUVs) because of you.

that thing is fucking beast

>big fender flares
Great concept but this seems like sort of a crossover-alternate mish-mash for people with the money to favor making a statement over really needing such a thing.

Nice, would be a perfect middle car between my Accord wagon and my lifted Bronco lol.

But really I was thinking about getting an Audi Allroad but fuck that I want the merc now lol.

I WANT ONE

Finally a REAL off-road capable vehicle that isn't just another fucking mall crawler or status symbol

god damn my dick is so hard right now

>AWD wagon
Wow, Audi and BMW have had this literally for decades.

HANZ CHARIOT

ovg version also available in V

You need to think outside the market to create one. Me wanty very muchy

what's with all the audi crybabbies? why isn't mercedes allowed to do this?
especially considering this thing is niche as fuck

>wagon
>niche
What?

This thing is a lifted offroad wagon WITH TUCKING PORTAL AXLES.

Show me something comparable, faggit.

exactly my face when i see mb get bfto by an old golf

Only drawback is the meme exhaust that they don't even care to hide anymore but you could easily rip that facade off

looks like it wants your dick

>they put black photoshop blobs on the exhaust tips to hide them at that angle

lmao

Manlet

>could be driving an R34 GT-R if it weren’t for Mercedes
Nice try, Benz

it's a big car

WOW NEVER DONE BEFORE

interesting. Saw a group of these cruising in my city. they look like fun little shitboxes

nice, another step forward making way for two steps back of the current automotive world.

my brain seriously cannot compute why they would do this rather than shell out the 50 cents it would take for a steel tube connection which turns the fake tips into real ones.
uau, you're right user, lets make more FWD crossovers and four door sedans with 50kg/hp

I hope you're trying to shitpost

is 2018 the year of the wagon?
what other cool shit are we gonna see

>insigna
>crossover
it's a wagon, just like OPs mercedes is.

Probably not so much if you're a Burger. Normalburgers still seem to have a hateboner for wagons

this, in principle. fuck mercedes forever for their involvement in the grey market import ban.

For him

not a burger but it seems like there's still a decent spark of interest in something that isn't a shitty little crossover for them
there's the new buick and e63 coming
there's stuff that recently came into existence like the xf,the panamera and the v90

And production model looks like this - like shit.

My bicycle has more suspension travel.

still waiting for someone to bring back an AMC Eagle-esque compact 4x4 with a I6. Even better: the 4x4 station wagon on that OEM lifted chassis.

Subaru a shit, give me Eagle once more!

>not knowing there are two different versions of E-class all terrain wagen: Regular (your current pic) and 4x42/HMMWV (OP's pic).

I sometimes fantasize about having enough free time to get an Eagle and work on it every weekend.

>there's the new buick coming

Mostly due to the Chinese absolutely LOVING those

That's the standard one. The one in the OP is a limited number car but still a production model.

fuck man I know. I nearly bought one for a measly $800. one of the beautiful coupe 2+2 model. sadly the bottom was totally rusted out and it would have easily been a $5000 rebuild at minimum.

>still waiting for someone to bring back an AMC Eagle-esque compact 4x4
That's actually not really that imposs-
>with a I6.
Ok forget it.

Stop it. You're reminding me I could just go buy a mig welder and have at it if I only wanted to take the plunge.

Can I get it with the TTV8?

this shit is tame, lmk when there's a video of it in a fucking swamp or some shit aight senpai?

All those were vanilla car journalism photos.
Expect some of that to pop up as soon as some oil sand person gets one.

>when there's a video of it in a fucking swamp or some shit aight senpai?

Probably the closest you'd get to the swamping you'd like to see

youtube.com/watch?v=uF5Qxa3_L7A&feature=youtu.be&t=218

why exactly? plenty of perfectly reliable I6s are out there. doesn't JEEP, what AMC bought by or became if I'm not mistaken, have a I6 they put in their wranglers? I'm not familiar with the brand, but they would be the perfect brand to introduce their first mass production sedan branded as an Eagle.

>17inches clearance

Most modern car makers fag round when it comes to make a new car with an inline 6.
They tend to keep them around if they were part of the model for a long time but introducing a new car with an inline 6 in 2018? "highly problematic"

I don't know. it seems like a fine idea. it doesn't 'have' to be a I6, but a very angular bodied 4x4 sedan introduced by JEEP as an Eagle would fucking sell. make an ecobox I4 and a powerful V6 for true offroaders and you have a jeep sedan that would be very popular.

>top comment

the fuck is going on

>it seems like a fine idea.
user, I like it just as much. I just think it's probably not happening but would love to be proven wrong

You're just not as edgy as you thought you were fuckhead

KEK. The absolut madman.

>And hmmwv's ground clearance is just mere 16in.
>G500 4×4 Squared: 20in

I'd like one but given >german engineering the suspension will probably be broken 5 days out of 7

I'd love a shift from SUV's to lifted wagons, and I drive a lifted SUV. Gospeed benz you madmen

>given >german engineering the suspension will probably be broken 5 days out of 7
it is getting old so fast.
Look at Unimog.

>mercedes
>plastic fenders
nobody is safe

No one demands one because of how shit, unreliable, and over priced their products are. They type of pretentious people who buy new MBs don't go off road.

Except it might actually be good.

hot

>how shit, unreliable, and over priced their products are.
Now that's some bitter jelly faggot.

>on a 6 figure off road vehicle

America catching up to Germany, it seems :)
30% of the cars are wagons here.

where do you have that number from?

Does the fucking A6 have portal fucking axles?

>off road vehicle

if you count crossovers as wagons maybe

no one's jealous of your soccer mom shitheap ahmed

>dat level of butt fracture

what is it with these tiny little bitch ass wheels

fuck wrong image

oh shit I'm so sorry, wrong imgae again, fuck

Can your sissy (((4x4))) do this?

>Bronco II
>intothetrash.jpg

New Focus ST wagon

Based on the SUV in game though, they should have made a Schafter wagon to start

>BF is controlling the car
>Bull is filming

>new Focus ST truck with a hatchbed

with the way ford is handling things right now,i highly doubt it

>Mercedes brings a fucking 4x4 E-Class WAGON while normies demand SUVs and hate wagons

Can't wait until all the casual women are driving these things instead of their SUV. They love those cavernous interiors.

>They love those cavernous interiors.
did you just describe roasties?

I want to decorate their cavernous interiors if you catch my drift

>Mercedes 4x4 E-Class WAGON
It's about time. There's plenty of people who want to carry both people and gear into rugged areas with the style and cachet of a Mercedes Benz. It also addresses the group of entrepreneurs that needs a large and long enclosed space but don't want to have an indiscreet van or obvious commercial truck delivering goods and services.

It's a prosumer vehicle.

It's a rather expensive car to be beating up offroad though. Scratches, dents, gravel/rock paint chips, and areas marred by friction with objects ruins the expensive look of such a vehicle.

But there are lots of people in the top 5% who have the money for this type of thing. They'd just have it in the body shop for a $5000 touch up every six months and that's not much money to them.

>looks like merc really hates soy
You'll just have to keep watching the customer demographics for this car to see if your expectations are validated.

The point is that it has portal axles. "Cross-country" 4x4 wagons have always been a thing, but never with portal axles.