What's the fastest and most fun thing I can lease for $400 a month with a $5k down payment

What's the fastest and most fun thing I can lease for $400 a month with a $5k down payment

>paying to not own a car

Do you mean finance?

not sure if I wanna lease it or buy, depends on what's available to me

Go go carmax and get an st with their warranty

Cbr1000r

>fastest
Something American.
>most fun
Something German or Japanese

Motorcycle.

First, you don't know what leasing is if you're giving a downpayment.

Imagine that you lease a car, you drive out the lot and some asshole hits you, airbags go off and totals the car. Insurance covers the car, you don't have to pay the remaining 24 months and, for the most part, are out of your lease. Those $5k you gave as downpayment? Dealer ate it.

Try leasehackr.com and check your local stealerships. Im still driving a chevy cruze (shitbox i know), brand new, for $98/month, no downpayment, while trying to convince myself that a new STI is worth the money.

But the down payment makes the monthly payment smaller.

>fun
>german

Yeah but holy shit 98 a month is practically free is this normal?

>LEASING

KYS YOU DUMB CUNT

No. He has a 900 credit score most likely.

No, there were a bunch of "incentives" for this shitty car. I qualified for a lot of these. My credit is actually 780ish.
And apparently it's not normal, I've been meaning to get the wife a deal similar to this and haven't been able to score in the last year.

Dang guess you just lucked out, anyone know what would constitute a normal monthly leasing payment for a standard shitbox?

>good credit
$100-$200
>ok credit
$300
>poor credit
$400-$500

You have to do a lot of homework to get a great deal since you have not given and info about you.
States like CA give excellent incentives, whereas states in the midwest are shitty due to few dealers.
Try that website i mentioned earlier and get an idea, but you have to do your homework, hard to get a good deal being spoonfed.
Good luck, OP.

>college student driving a shitbox with 830 credit score

Lmao wtf is this shit

Im gonna roll in a fucking new chevy trax now because its fucking $53/month I dont even

Easy.

Used 2009+ Porsche Cayman S with PDK.

I have an 07 and pay 140 a month + 250 insurance. Also ridiculously reliable

>financing used

How did you manage 140 a month? What was the sticker price?

How u get dat score tho?

>fastest
bmw s1000rr
>most fun
Probably a 1 series if in yuropistan or some wrx sti but I don't know the pricing of the sti in burgerlans, it's 93k eurobucks where I live

THATS EASY.
a 1.6 L G161Z I4
The motor from a CHEVETTE. the single carb was prob the best.

Wrong thread Im so sorry

miata

No no OP. Decide what kind of shitbox you want, American v8, Jap corner carver, """"""german"""""" """""""luxury"""""""", or classics. After that get on craigslist and start hunting. Find a manual shitbox you can see yourself enjoying, meet the guy, test drive it, bring someone along if youre retarded, buy shitbox for 4k. Do 1k of repairs, mods, or both. Drive the shit out of it and have a car that you love.

PLUS you ACTUALLY own it!