crash.org.au/

webms with sound:
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHCDR94V7Fs&ab_channel=NahuelSolveira
youtube.com/watch?v=C8ZYxLdR5bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Aprilia a best

Jesus Christ, you weren't lying, were you?

But racing an Aventador?

Yamaha

i'm already on the phone
luckily my uncle works for lamborghini, hah! ENJOY PRISON FAGGIT

Fug how did u get my sister's number :DDDDDD

wow ye dud I didn't want to tell you but I am ur family now haha brother brother

maybe if that hag did her hair she would get a 3/10 lol literally not even worth a picture like lmao dude I could go on the streets and lay down a woman rated triple than that lol kys user shit taste AF

Kawasaki gets all the bitches.

I haven't had a bike for over a month and I genuinely considered killing myself.

Yeah, guess what?
Bikers hate change
As a whole
And they're 100% justified in doing so
Not a single technological advancement has been implemented for performance's sake
Always bullshit about emissions, noise and safety

> what's curve ABS
> what wheelie control
> what's traction control
> what's YCCT

damn guys it's starting to rain a lot down here in California, time to pick up some rain pants and rain gloves.

Are you saying wheelies are considered safe by manufacturers?

Electronic nannies that only bitchboys need. Casey Stoner was right.

>ABS
a shit
>wheelie control
fun policing
>traction control
my wrist
>YCCT
Yamaha something Cruise Control? Iunno I use a rubber band

I'm tempted to post the full car, but that would be asking for it
You may never know, user

Test

didn't see your post sorry
LOL BAITED AGAIN RETARDS

To be fair things like the 1199's 'frameless frame' and the H2's supercharger aren't the result of health and safety. Neither is the 200bhp average of the industry's flagships these days.

Things aren't THAT bad. But I agree, we literally cannot escape electronic nannies these days.

I want to get a Yamaha cr400. Is it good?

Fpbp

;____;

Post more pictures of the V12, at least.

bike on the right?
that gas tank looks sexy af

It's a bit old school. But I would assume it's good

Unfortunately this cunt knows my full name and employer

youtube.com/watch?v=nHCDR94V7Fs&ab_channel=NahuelSolveira

Am I unbanned yet?

Hooray.

user knows, fpbp.

>He thinks racebike fuel economy is ever going to get better

sportbike engines have higher thermal efficiency than car engines. it's actually fucking amazing that they get a prius-like 35-40mpg while making upwards of 100hp out of a little over half a liter of displacement without forced induction

the next step is probably GDI and mazda's funky compression ignition, since I don't believe race rules disallow it. you see your valves and can clean them off every 20k miles anyways.

i won't tell I pormese ;^)
it would be better to not reply so it would finally all be over for it

>forgetting cam phasing

Honda: Here, you can have a simplified vtak ^:)
Ducati, Suzuki: We actually do it ri-
Honda: VTEK YO
Kawasaki, Yamaha: ...

post good yamahas

>Bikers hate change
Bike manufacturers hate spending money. If it doesn't help them win a race it's not going on a sportbike. If it's above the minimum of what they think riders think looks cool and has a little torque it's good enough for any other bike. Unless it's Italian.

Motorcycles are a high investment, low volume industry. Cars are made mandatory by shitty urban planning and most people being barely able to ride a bike without dying (or drive a car without killing someone else, hence the low speed limits)

So any Yamaha really.

alle

Best looking R1 imo

That's the WSBK spec 1199R, user.

>mfw i got literally one reply when i asked for good suzukis in a previous thread

that's not an MT10 you fucking cuck fagoot

Urban environments would be substantially better if people just rode motorcycles. When I go outside I mostly see a car with either nothing but the driver or at most a single passenger. There's no need to lug around 1500+kg of machinery for this. It's a waste of materials, fuel and space.

Muh dick

It is though

sure looks alike

Are you retarded?

/dbt/, why do some exhausts have those little springs on them? Are they there to absorb vibrations?

hold em in place

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???????????????

>THICC

>tfw this color is not available here
is this us only?

Idk. I bought mine in that color though. Only one I've seen

These things are god tier and rugged as fuck.

i was gonna post some i swear

if I turn my engine off while cruising to a stoplight, can I just keep my clutch pulled in or is it imperative that I put it in neutral first?

What model bike can best match this look? I need dual headlights and this color scheme in my life. Or is there a modern bike platform I could buy and some fairings I can throw on to make it look cosmetically the same? I would buy the bike myself but I'm a burger in CA and would like to limit my budget to 7K.

What? Why?
I routinely just turned the key off to cycle dash errors while moving
I don't even bother using the clutch if I'm over 2krpm

to save fuel of course. If I'm already pulling in my clutch and coasting to the light 1000 feet away to save gas, I might as well kill the engine to save even more.

They don't exist m8

If you have a fuel injected bike the only difference between rolling off the throttle and shutting the bike should be that your lights and instruments are off, it won't spray fuel in the chamber until it needs to idle
Shutting off the engine at every stoplight is a great way to kill your starter, score cylinder walls and lose compression

Absolutely wrong. Motorcycles go up, road capacity goes up, more people take the fastest routes instead of "shortcuts" around traffic just like always, and now you have MOTORCYCLE TRAFFIC!

Oh, and traffic jams because the average joe really can not fucking ride. At all.

Urban environments would be substantially better if:
Zoning were abolished and we could put houses, grocery stores, and non-obnoxious places of employment all within a mile or two of each other, with the sole exception of not building houses on major transport routes (which we do despite zoning laws today)
Roads were shrunk to allow more room for walking, made just big enough to fit a lost semi and space to filter around those big ass trucks
Greenery were added to aid in mental health (sounds like liberal bullshit but is why liberals are so frustrated/mentally ill in the first place: shitty city life)
More people walked
Noise limits were STRICT. That means you keep the euro 4 pipe on your motorcycle if it runs anywhere but the track a few miles out of town. It also means your lawnmower, snowblower, etc, need to go to the small engine shop/your garage to have a heavier, more effective muffler fitted and the engine tuned up a little.

But that would be too hard so we're going to build several billion electric landbarge sedans and use ride sharing

please, the components aren't made of glass. Besides, I AM idling the 1000 feet it takes me to coast to the stop. Why then should I let it idle that entire time?

basically anything from the late 80's/early 90's. Many of which are reasonably affordable.

Busybodies like you are why I swapped my stock 98dB exhaust for a 110dB one

youtube.com/watch?v=C8ZYxLdR5bo
Whew.

CBR900RR.

You're definitely a nobike, possibly from reddit, but let me get this straight
When you need to stop you pull the clutch in?
In 6th?
And then you shut the engine off and furiously click down to neutral?
Boy your transmission must be made of velvet and angel skin it's so smooth

Some faggot did this on my street. Literbike, yoshi pipe, no baffle. I have an old VFR800 with ~90k miles on it that's a non-runner because both forks and the rear shock are blown and I CBA to replace them and sell it. Too many wheelies in its life. It's a shitty meme bike even in good condition and I'm not in a hurry to get a slight return on a $1200 investment.

Anyways, I took off the muffler entirely and slowly rode it over to his house, squeaking and creaking all the way, and revved the piss out of it anytime I knew he was home.

He put the baffle in after about a week.

See if I care
Years of night shifts have made my sleep heavier than your momma
I've slept through a fire drill, with the alarm bell in my room, a foot from my cushion

This wouldn't have worked with me. At all.

Except it wasn't waking him up that did it. His bike was annoying, but not annoying enough to piss of his neighbors. Mine was. They called the cops on him for a noise complaint, not knowing it was me on the louder bike, and they made him put the baffle in.

Here in Brazil people ride exactly like that, except that they wear a helmet 99.999999% of the time (it's illegal not to).

But then again they usually ride 125s and scooters, and do so in a hot af tropical country.

>Tfw live right next to ducati
>All week they've been going at it on the new bike
>Constant screams as they run the bitch on the dyno
And then you fucked his girlfriend, right?
And the president gave you a medal of honor
Underage edgelord