Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvhAomXx3H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O.Risa online

Mei!

>tfw bloo waifu about to get a new skin

>he fixed the OP links
THANK YOU.
I was halfway through doing that and starting to go nutty because I couldn't find some of the old links.

5 days until D.Va gets new voice lines/sprays!

he has a feminine _____

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

What hero has the highest skill cap?

I love her!

No problem love. I just went to the archive and copypasted most of them.

Sombra or Pharah gold weapon?

>tfw you play a game where winston won't sit on their widow that is carrying and won't switch

sometimes I wonder why I play this game anymore.

>new Mercy skin soon
Ooh, I wonder if she could be getting an epic skin for Halloween. Looks like they're gonna make sure everyone has one of each going forward.

Buff shield cow so she's not a worthless feed hero.
Junk and Hog are due for buffs.
Buff Torb and Bastion because turret heros are worthless and they never get used at high SR or pro play.
Nerf/rework mercy so she's not Q bot making 2cp worse than it already is.

the shimadas & widow.
this is indisputable

>this Doomfist kept telling me to heal him all match

Time for Mercy to be B L A C K E D, I guess.

No, not everyone.
Just the token girls who sell lootboxes

M.Ercy

She requires multiple skills like positioning and the other ones, unlikely other heroes who just need to aim.

Doomfist, Sombra, Widowmaker, Tracer, and Orisa

MOMMY

>HEAL ME

I know this is bait but i want to tell (you) you're wrong

the reality of getting blacked.

keep your filthy nigger hands to your own kind.
>lucio

>played enough, got enough lootboxes, got coins
>now I'm sitting on 3,250 credits
>enough for Eidgenossin and whatever this year's Mercy skin is
This has unironically been my motivation to play this past week.

Pic related is the skin she won't be getting.

>playing Mercy at all

your right it will probably be a spray instead...
LIKE EVERY OTHER OUTFIT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN ACTUAL SKIN

>Not tossing discord on memefist for maximum feed tier

He's too easy to counter.

Who is the most difficult hero to play?

Were they going to do something naughty before we walked in on them?

>ask someone to switch because they aren't doing that good
>'how about I do nothing instead and sit in spawn'
Why even play comp when you know teamwork is expected?

We need role select.

at what level

Torb

>Gets deleted by nearly every DPS and tank
>Only worthwhile if landing right clicks while ulted
>Turret is trash
>Armor requires you to be in the action as a low health immobile hero with a huge critbox

Widowmaker has best ass in game

we need competent devs who actually give a shit

Widow
Ana
Hanzo

Snipers are just hard cause of how easy it is for you to get shit on

Pharah

Probably Widow
Landing aimbot-tier headshots on everyone not behind a barrier clears out a cap/push pretty quick

>being killed by heroes with one hit kill capabilities isn't fun
>so we're nerfing roadhog into unplayability forever
>by the way we're also releasing a hero who can one shot 18/25 of the heroes in the game

What is this? Where you can queue as a support or tank?

In what plane of existence does a good mei get one-shot by doomfist?

unironically, nu-hog
>DPS knows you're an ult battery without a OHK gimmick
>Have to rely on teammates to finish your hook targets off
>Pressing E at the wrong moment will guarantee >300hp of ult charge to the enemy team, also you will die
>Even landing headshots with M2 won't kill squishy heroes anymore, have to repeatedly spam your shotgun that's now filled with rock salt instead of scrap metal
>Get caught even slightly out of position when making your weak-ass hook pick and you will instantly die
0.38% pick rate for a reason.

lots of ppl dont have trouble with him even as mercy i can fly out of his ult telegraph, fly away soon as hes in the air and clearly going after me.

The problem with this is that the heroes and roles that I would want to play varies wildly by map.

If you can't know what map you'll get before you queue, this system would be somewhat pointless. It would just give people incentive to yell at teammates for changing roles and trying to adapt mid-match. And Blizzard has said that they want this game to be about hero switching and adapting to new scenarios.

If they made it so that you can know what map you'll get before the game, I'll just fucking cancel the queue every single goddamned time that 2CP maps come up. So would a lot of other people. That would fuck with the matchmaking system's ability to work properly. Which Blizzard wouldn't want.

Spray's badminton, skin's badminton.

That too. But we need a role select.

This only works in League because the map's the same every single time.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvhAomXx3H8

What's the best D.Va skin? Right now I use Officer which seems to fit her perfectly.

Snipers ruin shooters. They are the definition of antifun. Every shooter would be better without Snipers.

that would be so anticlimactic. if it is badminton the we better get widow in a Chinese dress or the one where shes in the black and white stripe shirt and french beret

Doomfist
- Can no longer land his ult inside buildings. DF will land on top of structures is possible.
- Sheilds granted from his passive decay 25% faster

Genji
- Max ammo count for shurikens reduced to 15
- Swift Strike now only resets on kills made by Genji himself
- Deflect can no longer be used during Dragon Blade

Mcree
- Deadeye reworked: DE is no longer a channeled auto=aim instant kill. DE now lasts for 8 seconds (Mcree's head still glows during this) and all shots, regardless of where they land, are counted as head shots.

Pharrah
- Thruster lift reduced by 10%
- Rocket Barrage replace with Air Strike: Air Strike - when Q is pressed it fires a marker that calls in an rocket barrage. (same ult but now she is free to move around after casting it)

Reaper
- Wraith form can be cancelled
- Shadow step speed increased by 35%

Sombra
- Exits stealth 50% faster

Hanzo
- Scatter arrow damage capped at 200

Mei
- Enemies being frozen no longer slowly lose control of aim and abilities.

Symetra
- Damage ramp resets when reloading
- Photon Projector has been refined to reduce damage being done around corners.
- Targets must now be within a 45 angle viewpoint from Symetra to be locked onto with Photon Projector

Torbjorn
- M2 spread reduced by 15%

Widow
- Minimum time be shots is now 1.5 seconds

Junkrat
- Grenades now travel further before being affected by gravity
- Grenade launcher clip size increased by 1
- Rip-Tire: Hp reduced to 75, added 50 armor

Hanzo and Ana are barely snipers. Ana is not going to be killing anybody sniping unless they're 1 hit from death already and is more of a midrange character. Hanzo is also more of a DPS than a true sniper. Widow is really the only real sniper in the game, and she gets hard countered by two thirds of the cast in some way.

genji doesn't need nerfs you fucking support main

Ana

What's the icon below Rein's shield?

police officer makes her ass look amazing
junebug and carbon fiber are the best looking mechs

mei wall

My Halloween costume? Cyborg ninja.

bad =/= difficult

also, as much as i wish torb would be buffed he's still in a better place than a decent chunk of the cast

Depends on your tastes.
I switch between Cruiser, Junker, and Bva.

>tfw made a Widow rage in anger today because I kept chasing her down as Genji

Teabagging Widow is very satisfying because she's a qt.

Junker is the ugliest D.Va

Is there a D.Va version by any chance?

My new year's resolution? Catch up on all the games I need to play!

>junker

literally shit tbqhfam

good animation, shit pairing, too edgy even for reaper to appreciate.

how much money can I get selling GM accounts

I actually prefer new Roadhog. I know everyone has different definitions of what a tank is but in my mind he fits what a tank should be better now. He sets up kills by pulling an enemy into his team rather than getting the kill himself. Reposition enemies, peel, cc, face tank 900 damage though I wouldn't recommend that. That's a tanks role. He was a 900 hp dps hero before not a tank.

how much money can I get selling top500 accounts

i would agree with you if his tankiness was buffed, but nu-hog is literally just the old one with worse damage, he's still designed around being half-offense half-tank. i hope his Breather buffs will do something for him

how much money can I get selling season 3 bronze season 5 4300 peak one trick mercy accounts

you could do all of that before as well so you don't like new hog more, you just like playing him differently

I don't mind the new Hog but they should tighten his M1 spread. Without the higher damage the bloom is so severe it can do 50% at near point blank sometimes.

>MF DF
>genji
>pharah
>widow
reconsider your play choices. these are heroes that only work at the hands of experts/ when used against newbies. they should need to be made easier to use, not crippled.

>mcmeme
interesting but it might just be a nerf

>hanzo
Yes. Very yes.

>sombra
its irrelevant, her stealth is a afterthought compared to teleport. she needs buffs to hacking and for her hack to affect more stuff

>mei
s'cool. a very ice nerf that will make fighting her much more cozy

>sym
not sure she can take the nerfs. sure hes OP at gold and below but shes pretty much useless above plat

>torb
the absolute mad man, to buff torb is insanity.

>junkrat
hes gonna get a lot of mobility soon. i dislike the idea of his grenade launcher becoming a nerfed rocket launcher. as his ult is very interesting i would wish he would charge it faster rather that have it survive more, pehaps even at the cost of damage.

Torb is pretty good if you can aim.
No fallout headshots are great. Maybe a small health buff because two Pharah rockets do him in. He's not that mobile so a health buff or speed buff might be nice.

so doomfist dive is just as cancer as expected. time to quit comp, play a few days of quickplay and then leave the game. didn't expect that to happen half a year ago.

Breather buff is shit, they need to give him a passive that either simply makes him take less damage or give less ult charge.

>that picture
Sounds like a challenge.

Doomfist is easy to counter if you're team is aware. The only thing that is a issue is he's invincible when he ults as far as I know.

>Doomfist
>dive

nothing everyone know ranked is a sham and cant be taken seriously as high level play, instead its just doing what you must to get max SR.

>gold damage as reinhardt nearly every game

Has doomfist been changed since his initial debut on PTR

You get nothing.

Thank you so much for fixing it and hopefully the faggots that supported reposting that mess kill themselves soon enough so it doesn't have to happen again.

Thanks.

Just keep your head on a swivel and focus him, holy fuck.

slight nerfs. hes less agile as his E wont leap him up

Not just her ass. Her hips too.

And that tucked in short pulling from her breasts is good shit too.

Also TIE PHYSICS..

Fun fact: I was making threads broken on purpose to trigger you

if i had an infinite supply of adderall and LSD i would be top 500 in no time

there should be a drugs only esport event

"Healing is easy" Biggest misconception. Hitting headshots as mccree is easier than reliable healing. Here is why, it is hitscan. Your accuracy depends solely on your own aiming skill. Healing requires you to not only have good dodging skill, but exceptional situational awareness. You are playing with far more factors that you have little control over. Often you need to predict enemy movements, team movements and sometimes the future itself to be effective. Guess what happens when you screw up as a dps? A great support will try to bail you out. Even if you die, its not optimal, but its still possible to 5 v 6 with two tanks and 1 dps still up. Guess what happens when you screw up as a support? You die, your team loses the resulting fight and you lose the point/game. Also please tell me how dodging tracer or genji at close range is easy? Also really, you are justifying aiming as hard by the existence of aim bots? Haha no. You just justified the opposite. Aimbots exists because aiming has fewer variables to consider. Mouse over target and done. Healing bots dont exist because it is difficult to judge when a healing boost or speed boost is most useful. Computers simply are not adaptable enough to create an adaptable and reliable algorithm that works for all situations. This in itself shows healing is hard. Because there is no easy algorithm you can break it down into in order to get a computer to perform well. There are far too many variables and changing conditions, unlike an aimbot, which is literally move mouse and click head.

I want to watch Widow sexually abuse Tracer.

you have a sad life faggot