Snek thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsMXDxXlvmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

replacement?

>Viper lap times shattered: 13
>Ford GT lap times shattered: 0
Just another fashion accessory for the 0.01%

DO NOT SLEEP ON SNEK! IT IS VERY DELICATE!

never,ford has gone soft
i'm counting on chebby to come out with something crazier than the zr1

The ford barely qualify as a production car. I can still go to dodge dealership and pay crazy mark up to get a viper but no amount of money can buy you a ford gt.

It's such a shame they killed off the Snek. It is such an amazing car and is the epitome of American $/horsepower. They're the original Corvettes on steroids

>roll of
>crack skull on pavement

It'll come back. They said they were going to use the factory again in the future (though they didn't say for what but its only built to assemble like 9 cars a day so what else could it be for?), they just have to work out a design that will fit the new airbag regulation, or maybe lobby somebody to get the regulation removed lol. 2022 there will be a new viper.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsMXDxXlvmY

In it's natural habitat.

>implying the Ford GT isn't another fashion accessory for the .01%, to the point where ford contractually has to forbid you from selling it

;~;7

>How the fuck do you fail to leave a parking lot?
>Two niggers get out

Ah I see

What's with the pre-pubescent kids over-laughing?
Good lord, have some dignity.

they didn't even try to counter-steer and the exact moment you hear them letting off the gas, it quickly rotates. reeeee

Why didn't they offered an automatic along the manual to boost sales?

>niggers

>Cracking your skull from a one meter fall
Begone, thin skulled subhuman

What if you go bankrupt?

They'll probably buy it back from you and rip you off in the process.

Because they didn't want faggots who can't drive to buy them

Please post modem, I am extremely erect

more*

>going to car meets to show your snek to some vapelords
deserved it

Hey an actual good snake that isn't memed to death.

What year is this?

this is part of its beauty. after all, this car is legendary for its lack of safety

Are britsneks allowed ITT?

The viper is too extreme to be used as a mediocre GT.

Nobody duyed them anyway either sadly
So is the corvette but it sells well. It doesnt have to be a proper GT. Most people who buy these have spare cars.

Yeah and it will be a turbo V8 automatic bastardized imitation just using the name to sell. I'd rather it stay dead and not have the legacy tarnished.

Kill yourself my man

>roll off
>crack skull
>start using "of" instead of "off"

>that front bumper
>Sneaky Pete badge
>bumpy roof contour
That's a Phase SR II, so anywhere from '96-'02.

>V8
It'll be a twin-turbo hybrid V6 with a paddle-shifter sitting in a Chrysler 300 chassis, with an abominable mockery of the Viper stretched over. Faux chrome/carbon fiber shat all over the interior. Huge infotainment tablet plopped in the middle, at an unreadable angle for the driver (but at a perfect angle for anyone in the back bench seat to fiddle with the iTunes). Back-up cameras, lane departure sensors, and economy mode all standard. All in a package with worse visibility than a modern Camaro.

Just like the GT or the GT40

In fact, the GT40 MK I was so unstable it couldn't keep going in a fucking straight line in all of it's gears

ALL OF THEM

I love the cobras so goddamn much. Will the cobra ever return and give us another Snek-machine?

>v6
wat

dont even try to jew me around with contrarianism, theres no reason anything other than a vicious v8 should be in that car.

snek will return, they have to redesign the whole car to meet small overlap and side crash ratings. that shit won't happen overnight.

>CnC is off a service road
There your problem, come to Austin, our CnC is down a (mostly) straight road, no crashes.

>redesign the whole car to meet small overlap and side crash ratings
Just make manufacturers tell people it fails these tests or have customers sign a waiver or something. All these bullshit safety tests have ruined every good car.

you're not allowed to endanger yourself anymore, even if it's at the expense of no one around you because they're in rolling borg cubes