How autistic are driving gloves? I'm temped to buy a pair

How autistic are driving gloves? I'm temped to buy a pair.

>outside a track
very
>inside a track
very
But I want a pair to desu

Super. But my steering wheel is freezing some mornings, so i may get a pair.

Only excusable if they're not fingerless and it's cold outside.

If you can't recognize autistic apparel, you are most likely autistic yourself, so in the end it doesn't matter what you wear or do, because you will eventualy show your 'tism

>Driving gloves
Hand Fedoras.
Anachronistic fashion that is only used today by "le classy gentleman" types.

you get a +5 to handling

My sweaty hands seem to be ruining my steering wheel, I must get some gloves

I can indeed be autistic at every moment in my life, so I don't think it's a bad idea to ask before I decide to do something potentially stupid. Also, I genuinely can't decide whether or not they're autistic apparel. I don't think it's as obvious as a fedora for example.

>wearing "driving gloves"
>not being on the track

what? nobody wears driving gloves to keep their hands warm, you wear just normal gloves for that

>Cross country road trip with a friend
>Pull over to switch out so he can drive for a while
>He pulls out aviators and leather driving gloves
>We're rolling in a shitty maroon Chevy sedan
>Laugh so hard he gets asspained and the next few hours are kind of awkward.

Why do they always have holes like some kind of fetish gear

I have a pair of touch leather driving gloves. Doesnt look autistic in the winter when its really cold out

So leather doesn't pull as tight over your knuckles when you grip the wheel.
Driving gloves are a throwback to when steering wheels were made of wood and you really could keep the weather out of your car.

Very autistic, but if it's cold, you have an Alcantara wheel or it's track day you will get a pass if you have something like these.

If you want them just buy them. Why care what others think?

Because I'm buying them partly for the appreciation of others who'll think I'm a cool human bean and a real hero.

They make sense if you drive a car without power steering. Why do you want them? To look cool? You and I both know that you will hide your hands in your lap when another car pulls up so that they don't laugh at you

Get thin leather gloves with wool or cashmere lining. Driving gloves are an overpriced meme.

My power steering isn't very powerful, so only leather gloves work for me since I palm the wheel for the most part in the city. Even then they're not great. Driving gloves fit better and are good and sticky, so they're the smarter choice.

They're worse than a fedora imo.

hahaha i get it

They aren't.

Mine do very well when performing complex maneuvers or even just the odd spirited drive.

Worth the $110 I paid, though they were 50% off so I think the price was mostly fair.

Just asked my girl and she called you a metrosexual.

Dont gloves take away from the feedback at the wheel? Or do they improve it? How does that work

Yikes

jesus christ

the aliexpress watch doesn't go with leather my dude.

i look like a freak but i use latex gloves on track days because i have perpetual clammy hands syndrome. literally at all times i have clammy hands. i'm a freak

This post right here is seriously some artwork level irony.

Are you going to a track? Then it is almost always fine.

If not, do you look good and dress well? If so, then you can get away with a lot of things. If not, you'll only make things worse.

jesus fucking christ man. I thought it would be funny but god damn

Top Kuck, drive your scion off a cliff.

ok on vintage car with wooden steering wheel

I got some as a Christmas present, you can get some fairly decent ones for $20 (not worth getting anything cheaper, trust). As far as autism, I would say they're a little bit aspie, but excusable if worn with the clothes to match and as and said, helpful on cold mornings.

Never mind the gloves. Who sits that close to the steering wheel?

>$110
KEK

the absolute state of Veeky Forumsutistis real human beans

I'm getting sparco gloves for track use and high nerveous hooning.
I've had hyperhydrosis due to weak nerves since birth.