What are your guilty pleasure cars?

>Mine are F bodies

Panameras

American shitbarges. They're not made all that well when you look at them up close, and they're intentionally imposing and come from a country with clownish culture and therefore attest you to be a tasteless yokel, but I dig the V8 blubber and the steady torque in any situation, and the smooth automatic transmission, and the thought of driving one of these knowing that everyone around you knows you're burning tons of fuel for no good reason because cars with 90% of the comfort and 50% of the fuel consumption exist, but you do it anyway as a special treat, especially if you ride the bicycle to work on weekdays and still produce fewer emissions than people that drive an econobox everywhere everyday.

why the fuck are you greentexting that? fuck off reddit

American riceboxes like the Saturn S series, Cavalier, Neon, Olds quad4 cutlass Calais and whatever others i might be missing.

nissan gtr

Sedans with nice wheels

Oh really? Post one.

Mah nigga.

>USA
>the country that knows all about driving pleasure

I really really hate all gm products, but when I was younger I drove a 5 spd cavalier with stiffer springs and an extremely obnoxious fart can exhaust and it was the most fun car I’ve ever driven. Still holds a soft spot in my heart. Everything in the interior was the shittiest plastic you could imagine but anything mechanical held up to abuse really well too, and I beat the shit out of that car until the trans shit the bed. So I guess not everything held up to abuse.

>post one
kek

>dodge stripes
wtf is your problem

Swap a manual trans into an old Buick or something like that and you can destroy rear tires on command, it's great

well yeah we have cheap gas, cheap insurance, cheap cars with RWD and fucktons of power

Its all good, if I had to pay a million dollars for a 1 liter diesel shitbox, i'd be salty too

I truly love Chevy c1500s with all my soul

old peugeots

BRZ
It's like a gimped old sports car

chopped and channeled classics

I used to have an f-body camaro it was a piece of shit but it was alright.

This car right here

>cheap insurance

not in cancerous cities

My guy.
Just picked this up recently to restore.

congrats on getting baoited you dumb amerifat

m-muh mpgs

The Lincoln Mark VII is the perfect luxury sport coupe ever made.
With its high output classic 5.0 small block, modifications are welcome but not necessary.
4 wheel abs, airbag suspension, and better than mustang brakes.
For a safe comfortable state of the art ride.

Creature comforts and aesthetics up to beeping 1980s buttons, the most comfortable seats ever sat in, and rear seats that werent forgotten like in a simple 2+2.

Cannibalizing one of these cars for a
Foxbody mustang should be punishable by death. Its fat. Its slow. Its fucking awesome.

And if youre feeling kinky. You can get the digital dash bill blass interior designed version. Its softer sprung and has the classic fake wood aesthetic.

The speed limiters on these things are somewhere at 115mph. Yet if you swap them to a MAF sensor and a mustang computer it gets completely removed.

>sorry for going on I just forgot my pic, pls dont buy any of these

absolute supreme taste

Late 80s to mid 90s gm engineering and cars with rare/niche/hidden performance trims ie fiero formula, Beretta GTU, Oldsmobile acheiva, anything with the 3.8 series 2 supercharged cars, caprices/Roadmaster wagons with policy packages and lt1 V8s, the quad 4 high output, just to name a few.

+1 for F bodies. Also this piece of shit right here.

Rotaries. Any form of the territory engine. High hp and rpm with no torque gets me off

Just about any car that shouldn't be but has been lifted with oversized AT tires.