Say something nice

Say something nice

I'd rather own the new Navigator over the new Escalade.

That's the only nice thing I can say about it, and I loathe SUVs.

at least it's not a piece of shit ford

it's ugly
that's as nice as i'll get

I think it's pretty cool. It's a pretty amazing machine loaded with tech that's subjected to a circlejerk from Europoors and busfriends who jack off to miatas and AE86s.

I like being comfy with my tech :o)

user............................

could i put a navigator interior in an F150
hypothetically?

I really can't.

They're just xeroxing the Escalade and adding their own badges.

You're a big guy

For you

Navigator > Lexus

>SUV with tiny wheel proportions
This needs to be a trend like stance.

It's not without its faults, but it's a damn sight better than any other car on the dealer lot today. It's nice to see a manufacturer offering an interior color that isn't 99% lint-attracting black.

I can't wait to see it in the "hood" 10 years from now

large boi

>giant 'luxury' AMERICAN SUV only comes with 3.5 liters of v6
>strange foreign SUV from JAPAN comes with 5.7 liters of V8

what a weird world

Try sitting in both. I posted in another thread how the Navi and new lincolns in general feel so cheaply made. The build quality is atrocious. The Escalade has a better interior and is more comfy when you sit and touch everything.

Navigator vs LX/LC
>playskool plastics vs platform built with 25yr service life
>3.5L Ecoshit vs responsive and bulletproof NA V8
>Ford lol switches and build vs LC/LX aircraft quality conduits for wiring throughout

Personally don't think they are comparable at all. LC200 platform is its own unique step above for its own niche of Land Cruiser devotees.

>playskool plastics vs platform built with 25yr service life
>lame-ass meme
>3.5L Ecoshit vs responsive and bulletproof NA V8
V8 is thirsty as fuck.
>Ford lol switches and build vs LC/LX aircraft quality conduits for wiring throughout
frame rust, ball joint failure, rattle, want me list?
LX looks a dogshit.

At least it's not Korean

why the long face?

They're all fucking ugly

>V8 is thirsty as fuck.
So is a turbo 6 when its on boost, and thats not including adding the additional complexity that inherently compromises reliability, it is nowhere near as buttery or as responsive as a NA motor, let alone that 5.7L Toyota unit. Driveability on a daily basis is hands down better on a properly sized NA motor than a FI one. You must be a FoMoCo shill to even bring this up, as people who spend $70k+ on a luxobarge SUV don't count their pennies when refueling.

>frame rust, ball joint failure, rattle, want me list?
Protip: Expeditions and Navigators haven't had the best track record with this either. Question is if your life depended on it, which would you rather take into the jungle or desert, a new Navigator or a new LX570/LC200?

>LX looks a dogshit.
No objection there. Its one of the worse looking SUVs in existence, thankfully the LC200 is just as nice and looks like it won't embarrass you.

>comparing anything (nu) ford to anything with the 3ur
don't be retarded thanks xx

Nips do that. :^)

They look like if they are the relatives.

>LC200
It looks a bit better than LX, but not pretty at all. >$122,760 Toyota
mfw

ohhhhh baby

Eh, like I said its just enough to not look embarrassing. The LC200 is a bloated mess design wise.

Also where the fuck do you live where a new Land Cruiser is $120k+? You can get new ones with some hard haggling for $65-70k here in SoCal. I had to do the research and do some email haggling last year because I was considering one for my wife.

There is no LC200 in US.
Only Plain Land Cruiser - Over $90K.
I found that LC200 is available in Australia, so that user probably lives in there. Poor him cuz of crazy price. :^)
Again, I think paying too much for Toyota is stupid.

The Escalade's leather feels pretty good, i'll give it that.

Nice try GM shill.

That looks incredible. Not gomma lie.

that interior is delicious

LC200/Land Cruiser... it's pretty much interchangeable dude. LC200 is just the chassis/internal code, same way GMT800, E46, W124, etc. Also if you read my post, you'll see that I actually tried shopping for one of these last year (still thinking of getting one honestly in the next few months) and you'll find Toyota dealers that will haggle down significantly as these sometimes just sit around on lots because it is a freakin' expensive Toyota. I can't imagine anyone paying $90k (that's some severe OTD price with tax in a high-ass sales tax part of the US) for a new one. Still not as stupid as paying full price for an Escalade or worse, these new Navigators.

Sat in both, along with a shit load of other cars obviously at the LA Auto show last month. Lincoln Navi interior is considerably worse built than the Escalade, and that's actually saying something because the Escalade isn't exactly a paragon of luxury quality and attention to detail either.

Whats up with everyone making the infotainment screens looking like tablets glued to the dash? Only one i can think of that actually somewhat integrates it into the dash is the Cadillac, too much shiny plastic in that center stack though.

Audi knows how to make the interior more attractive by integrating the the tablet into the dash.

absolute shithouse

However, Audi stop using the tablet...

this is ok, but this is hideous

That's your opinion. It looks great.

That's your opinion too, and it's wrong.

do you put your pc monitor on top of the desk or underneath it?

when you're driving do you watch movies on your mini-tv or look out the front window?

Not that user, It looks great.
Tell me which one you think is great.