pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eYf3OHqq9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fire Emblem Dancing all night when?

So Corrin's not getting any more bonuses this round right?

wow Lackche why are you giving your cousin a blowjob you slutty savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My water wife.

I want to fuck Kliff.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Why do people like her?

>tits

(LOL

Does this mean I missed all the bonus rounds for Robin?

GIVE ME VALTER

I'm pretty sure people don't.

Eff the Weff!

Fuck off with this literal trash.

>P4DaN and P3DaN are a thing
>PQ2 is a thing
>Persona gets anime/ova shit regularly
>still no #FE2
>still not even an Awakening or Fates anime that's easily marketable
This shit isn't fair. You said you wanted to do anime Nintendo, where is it.

Who?

Slowly clawing my way back from IT nuking my primary drive, but I'm getting there.

Speaking of, did some tweaks (some major, some minor) on the previous country Coat of Arms and a new one for Altea- thoughts?

hey Fujos, if you had a thick Strap-On which FE's asshole/cunt would you claim?

Kill
Your
Self

Post whale friends.

Nice Aqua cosplay, Camilla!

>trying to create cavalry team
>titania is an excellent anti-mage, the only position i would really need to fill
>the only good axe i can get my hands on for the past months is summer xander's fish

I have two faye -atk/+res. is the poison strike/savage blow meme good on her or better off someone else?

Go Robin! Pull an upset!

Terrible personality, looks ugly, mediocre body, overall shit waifu.

boypucci > pucci

Good Hone Fliers fodder

Because she loves (you)

Altea's looks sick.

gay ass fag haha

>tfw I have 3 feliciafags in my friend list
I seriously thought that only one of them was going to accept but I suppose feliciafags like Cherche.

>No support skill
Wut

>Wanting Fire Emblem to be even more animu than it already is.

Fuck you and I hope you never reproduce so your shitty genetical shit taste dies with you.

I feel like a lot of people hate on Hinoka literally just because she's not Camilla.

What other seasonal banners do you think we'll get besides Christmas? Halloween is gaining popularity in Japan so that's likely, but I can't think of anything else. Thanksgiving isn't a thing in Japan at all, but they do celebrate New Years' so maybe we'll get something for that.

I imagine that next year they'll do Valentine's Day and White Day.

Don't forget P5 got a dance game too

What's wrong with Legion's axe?

Truth

Stop giving it attention.

Both are shit.

Fire Emblem Mystery Dungeon

I'm not into that.

>killing Legion
Don't you know he's basically our guy

I was hoping for a Tanabata seasonal last month, but look how that turned out. I would love it though, if, for the Christmas banner, we get a "dagger" user who throws KFC chicken. I would not hesitate to dump hundred of dollars on them.

We've had spring and summer, we definitely should be getting autumn and winter.

That's a good question, nothing's wrong with it. And I guess I really don't use him, even though he's an excellent unit.

they hate her because she looks like a tranny, has a shitty voice and might as well not exist
that and she's extremely boring, has 0 character, she's a copypaste for every tomboy ever and yet they still managed to make her terrible

Severa's so cute! She's the star unit of my entire team! I'll never do anything to make her feel sad or unloved!

Fire Emblem Q

It seems to be more a case where people just don't care about her rather than actually hate her because she's basically completely pointless in all three routes. It doesn't help that she's flatter a character than her Nohrian counterpart.

Doot

if there can be all 700+ Pokemon in PMD then they could put every single FE character in one FEMD easily.

He's coming along well. all I need to do is get Sword Breaker 3, reposition and Draconic Aura on him I suppose.

I'm not saying they should make a harem anime or some shit, FE can easily be a shounen thing. Or it can be a Pokemon Generations type thing where key scenes from each game is animated into little 5 minute shorts.

How would an alt outfit for Valentines/White Day even work? I feel brides/grooms fill that role up well enough.

We can definitely get like kimonos though for new years.

why is doot a goth

Fire Emblekken

Did I miss anything?

>almost all of those apply to Camilla as well
Hmm

Spring was extremely Easter-themed, though. Summer I'll give you but honestly I'm pretty sure they only did that because they knew swimsuits would get them money.

worst girl in all of SMT right there

>tfw not a bad enough dude to whale for SXander and give Legion the floaty

Blue mages watch out

Fire Emblem-COM

>set katarina as the assist ally on corrin's team
>mfw watching the friend requests fly in

When is Leo gonna get a fucking bonus again?

Some fuckface Gauntlet Linde cwith LAD couldn't kill the enemy Lyn. LMFAO She's so trash. Why do people like her?

I still think any winter dagger user should use snowballs, axes can be candy canes.

Christmas Tree and Candelabra are lance and sword, so not sure what can be a winter Bow/Staff/Tome

Theatrhythm Fire Emblem

When are they getting added /feg/?

Me on the right

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

Fuck, I wish I had that many Julias. She's a monster plus all the best waifus have purple hair.

>gauntlet battle gives me 3 melee reds
>against a Lukas

Thanks

>How would an alt outfit for Valentines/White Day even work? I feel brides/grooms fill that role up well enough.
Good question. They can give them all fancy clothes and chocolate/rose-themed weapons or some shit, I don't know.

gorilla

>Julias
What?

>my two franchises together

yes please

how would that shit even work though´

strongwood

that girl who only spends 10% on Heroes

I like Hana

he wants as many julias as that user has sonyas
and I don't blame him, since she's precious

I noticed I've been getting a lot more single color matches like that this time around

Is it just bad luck or what

do you guys have any fujos on your friendlist?

it would be Etrian Odyssey gameplay with fire emblem characters, thats it

Blade tomes

Seriously, did the only one he's going to get happen last night?

>Gaius beat Freddy with an upset
>he's going to do the same thing to Leo
Somebody stop this candy ass man

Chocolates as weapons for the girls and roses for the boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eYf3OHqq9s

>trying to do fliers quest
>archers left and right
>red pirates one shooting triangle adept cordelias
>trying to do armor quest
>mages left and right
>armor wielding units left and right

Does the game intentionally does this? I already spend 2 stamina potions and it's the only thing I see.

Star at dealing 0 damage.

this guy's got a massive amount of skills learned too

>SMT
What's that? Sounds like a inferior Persona to me. (^:

Sonya is my wife.

My daughter on the left

Hamakaze is my waifu, please don't post her without my permission, thanks.

>Enchantress is a great design
>it only really fits one character
At least it's not like Harrier where it doesn't match well with fucking anyone.

>tfw want to do this but don't have Infantry Pulse
I feel if I get a Celica I'm gonna immediately inherit her shit onto someone instead of actually using her.

I wonder if they'd even be willing to do that. Even with the brides outfits they're not all over your avatar character, valentines would have to be "oh summoner-kun take these roses and chocolates I bought for you" and I feel like they kind of don't want to do that, especially with all the supposed friend zoning(and pre-existing relationships)

All of the ones that aren't already devoted to their waifu/husbando. I'd fuck every FE girl too.

I accept it but only if Sheena is Teach.

>didn't include Micaiah, the supposed salvation of cav hell
And remove the lower-left. Eliwood in bed has been a thing forever.