What a waste of time

What a waste of time

Solves a problem, cold pizza is awful.
Great marketing gimmick as well.
10/10 car

i can't wait for autonomous cars. ill just stop my bicycle in the middle of the street so it can't accelerate and grab a free pizza.

>cold pizza
I never had or cared about this problem. usually when i order my pizza its for a special occasion like a movie i'm looking forward to or new years/4th of july. i always put my pizza in the oven and leave it there till hours later when i'm actually ready to eat it then turn the oven on and its just as hot if not hotter than when it arrived...

>M.
are you alphonse or a new name-nigger?

Have you not watched the new episodes of black mirror?

Can't wait for one of those self driving pizza cars to kill someone.

I can't wait till they crash period for FREE FUCKING PIZZA~

>implying there won't be an armed guard trained to shoot on sight

Is this samcrac? I enjoy watching rebuilds but this guy is fucking annoying.

literally every pizza place has a little thermal bag for carrying the fucking orders in
this is retarded and so are you

this is a marketing gimmick from like 10 years ago. Do americans still do this retarded shit?

it's to save time from going back and forth from the shop to peoples houses you dingus. it says on the side that the thing holds 80 'zas

it's fucking brilliant and I don't know why this wasn't adopted sooner

i feel like self driving delivery units will in general incite a rash of robberies

people have already shot down amazon drones

nigger the backseat of my shitbox holds 50, which the company doesn't have to pay for, and it doesnt matter how fucking many you can cram in there if all the orders aren't made at around the same time, get finished and boxed around the same time, and are arranged geographically such that you can deliver them all in a reasonable amount of time
this car is fucking dumb and you're fucking dumb

Papa Johns already did it and it wasn't even self-driving

>pizzacuck flustered that he will soon be unable to deliver pizzas in is '99 cavalier

self-driving pizza cars means i cant rob pizza boys anymore :(

>Pizzamobile at stoplight
>Walk up to it
>Open oven
>???
>Profit

>work for papa john's and dont have this dumb shit
>drive an 06 accord
ackchyually

But does it have fat racing slicks and enough potential energy to send a toaster to Jupiter?

>a couple of pizzas compares to hundreds if not a grand or two in cash

>be papa john
>get thrown out of the company you started for saying mean things
lmao

>Being a delivery driver
>Not having a gun on you

fucking really? i guess he wasn't actually running it if they could somehow throw him out?

well he was CEO, so he was "running" it but it is a public company and he probably doesn't own the majority of the shares

Why do you think you will be able to open the door?

The car will have a code and GPS lock so it will only dispense your order at the correct address with a one time code entered. Each order will be stored separately so you can't just order one Pizza and take all the ones in the car. If you want to steal a pizza it's going to be easier now than with autonomous delivery.