>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/svqv3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fastest we been in a while
>no one can make a new OP

As if raider isn't broken enough. His new emote makes him invulnerable during the start up.
streamable.com/svqv3

Anyone else unreasonably upset that highlander has nothing covering his face?

But you can paint it

yeah i'm not sure i'll play him because of that

I don't wanna play as a dude wearing makeup.

I hope he gets different hairstyles.

>when you ledge 3 fuckers in a row from deflecting kick

>people bitch that all the heroes have covered faces
>people bitch when one doesn't

Just fucking live with it man. The Highlander's cold dead stare is fine, you won't see it while playing him much anyways.

>>people bitch that all the heroes have covered faces
Literally never happened.

Eh, too bad it's silent. If it had autistic grunting it would be perfect.

Hearing it from the enemy's side would probably make it sound a little different.

>most of PKs armor is just skirt after skirt
>very little armor
Maybe one day they'll release her concept shit as an outift. Blocks your gear appearance but keeps its damage values, come on Ubi. Even ACreed does that for outfits

literally in every thread

Prove it.

There is a female gladiator and she shows off bare feet

Season 3 will save this game

How new are you, it was damn near constant.

I remember back in the early days of this general how there were a select few who worshiped our muscle women goddesses. We rise again.

Be careful now, the last few realism and muh boys club anons still linger.

Which emote?

Too lean for me desu
but would still worship

Now that the foot and muscle fags finally got thier fetish hero all is right in the world

did anyone see the vocaloidposter last thread?

Here's hoping the female variant of the Highlander is a muscle girl, assuming it's not gender locked.

>female gladiator is actually a small boy that cent claims is a girl

Highlander is male only. Huntress will be female only.

as far as I can tell, they didn't say anything related to gender with highlander, so he'll most likely be male-locked

They didn't believe.. Soon.

gladiator tits
gib ples

>tfw no gladiator mommy gf

Is this a gladiator? Kind of has a buckler and a spear, but not Trident

>fem gladiator will be best girl
>Centurion won't be interested in her

I still have no idea how to fight naruto

No, he's either dead or pretending to be.

Based gib poster at it again

How do I use Conq allblock? As a alternative to feint?

Anyone else getting the impression Highlander will either be hilariously OP to "make up" for his complexity (swapping stances), or incredibly underpowered and too difficult to actually play right as a result of his stance thing? He'll probably have incredibly high damage and health, but actually applying it will be weird.

Give him two-three heavys and it's over. When His range GB lands on you(see your hero drop his guard and be put in animation, press the GB button fast) you'll get it everytime. Realize that his heavy long range is garbage and use that to get in close, his kick is also easy to dodge now.

you use it as a budget feint

It's not an alternative to feint. It IS your feint. It's also a free heal if you have heal on block, revenge and you're getting ganked.

>That smugness
Fucking BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

It's one way to use it. It's useful for feinting when your opponent goes for a light during the wind-up animation for your heavy, but this is from someone who barely uses Conqueror.

Is anyone else pissed that only half of the knight's factions are actual knights? We got a Centurion and now we're getting a fucking Gladiator. Peacekeeper isn't even real. Only HALF of a faction is true to the name.

isnt pk an assassins creed reference

TEMPLAR

I missed posting these

They have helms like knights do though.

DUDE METAL ARMOR LMAO

I'm pretty sure the Shugoki was made up, too. It still doesn't remove his appeal to me as some dude cosplaying as an oni wielding a giant club in a somewhat ordinary faction, though.
>isnt pk an assassins creed reference
Uhhh, what makes you say that? I definitely don't see the resemblence between the Peacekeeper and any of the assassins. Hidden blade skin for PK's dagger when?

leddit's fucking hypocrisy
>centurion is OP because he can drain stamina
>raider can drain stamina too?
>that's fine some other guy said he's low tier

Fuck........
Be right back
Fuck you user.....

How Can Knights Be Real When Their Heroes Aren't Real?

>People like muscle girls now when FemRaider was always there.

were you that guy who constantly posted that oni girl who nobody was able find the source of in older threads?

Hol up nigga there's more.

I'm upset that the new heroes only cost 15k each. I was hoping the price would double every season, so it would be 30k each this season, then 60k each in season 4. Back before the Centurion and Shinobi were released, I was actually kinda thinking they would be 40k to 60k steel at release or something.

>ANY amount of tiddy when body fat % is that low
ya dreamin

Yeah but gladiator covers her face

>viking "girls"

But for what purpose? Do you want Ubisoft to encourage people to buy the Season Pass?

Oh

You were that autist

>He wasn't there when we sleuthed it out

We stole that user's Kensei buffs then and forever more.

>caring about an old extremely used up lady
>when best goddess finally is here
Yeah wheel yourself back in the retirement center grandpa. No one likes your old shit

Me. Heavily considering switching factions and characters. How welcoming are the Vikings to someone who has saw the light?

>People mad Roman puts Roman characters in the game.

Because I thought it would be funny and would result in huge asshurt on Reddit. I already got the game for free so it wouldn't be that big of a deal to me, but it would be fucking hilarious to see all the new characters priced at the equivalent of 40 USD worth of steel.

Yeah.

Roman said he played Valk right? I guess he wanted a male one.

>switching from knights even though they're going to win next season

If you can survive raider flexing around your head THREE times, you're in tinman.

Where you in for honor, when best girl BTFO every other female hero.

>ubi bamboozles us with making an other faction win so that we don't think it's rigged

In bed. I live in Australia.

>Knights went from tin cans to big muscle men

>even in the netherealm femgladis reach knows no bounds
Don't worry Aussie, you'll get connected this season easily

>tfw the floating shinobi is an emote later in season 3
I figured it out......

Wish they improved the vanilla heroes movesets, they will feel like clunky compared to the new heroes.

Fucking this, try playing Orochi and use his combo attack chains, they don't even feel properly fast.

Maybe they'll include the minion only moves into their kits as light or heavy chains
Hey a man can dream

BUY THE SEASON PASS YOU FUCKING GOY. What do you mean paying full price for the season pass even though we're at season 3 now is ridiculous? We should increase the price just to teach filthy, disrespectful goyim like you a lesson.

Regular Raider or FemRaider? And am I allowed to wear my helmet during this?

Nasty rats, a certain German should have sent you to fucking Africa

>For Honor Season 6
>All dlc heros have combos and multiple stances
>Conqueror still can't feint heavies.

Is that antisemitism I just heard? That's it! The new heroes are all locked for a month for anyone who doesn't own a Season Pass! The next Samurai and Viking heroes will be Romans, too. I hope you're happy.

>People still believe we're getting anything past Season 4
Why do you people just set yourselves up for disappointment?

gladiator will have a FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMALE version.

>people didn't think we would a gladi
I don't know user, world is odd

i have always liked muscle girls, this moment just allows me to express my feelings and desires more better.

You've got to do it with Halfdan, the largest and burliest of our raiders, any man worth his salt should be able to take at least three.

No helmets allowed

Well she has BARE FEET though

they wouldn't give us dedicated servers if they weren't going to

open toe sandals

Will Gladiator be arrogant or will he be a silent slave.

Good night /fhg/. Today was a good Thursday, I can only hope next weeks stream/patch notes for season 3 live up to hype

From the character description Ubisoft gave us, he'll most likely be as arrogant as the Gladiator.
>Gladiator (Knight [Class]) – Wielding a trident and shield, the Gladiator has made a living off of killing for sport, they now bring their ruthlessness and skill to war. Fighters by trade, they are brash and boastful; equipped with little armor, they can punch their opponents to create separation to set up attacks and stuns. Their larger stamina meter and reduced cool down times make them extremely agile and dangerous opponents.
He also sounds awfully similar to the Centurion, too.

I hope she is the strong, silent type. I can't handle two smug Romans.

Compare

Same, it'll just make them feel even more like a cheapo Cent 2.0

His description isn't that similar to Cent's description.