I’ll be getting my gf a new car in a few days...

I’ll be getting my gf a new car in a few days. I suggested a hatchback like a Yaris or a Fit but she’s insisting on a BMW 328 or whatever the base model is

What do you suggest would be a good first car?

>I’ll be getting my gf a new car

new gf

A pickup truck since she's obviously the man in the relationship

>my gf
>first car

like em young, do ya?

assuming you're talking about new cars, if she HAS to have a bmw, get a 2 series, much more fun and cheaper
also
kinda this
not to mention, you're buying your girlfriend a car? not your wife? isn't that a bit too much to be spending?

>>I’ll be getting my gf a new car

Micra K11C or K10 super turbo
E36/5 E46/5 if bmw
Z3 ?

>suggest a great option that any reasonable person would love
>She wants a badgewhore shitty eurotrash car that will catch on fire at 10k

your smart, she is retarded

>base model BMW

your gf is a badge whore

>first car

2015 Nissan Tsuru.

Take out a life insurance policy and get a new gf with better taste when this one inevitably crashes because it's her first car. She gets decapitated by the steering column, you pocket the bills.

Yes she is stupid

You faggots are just jealous I’ve got a qt gf to throw my money to

Waste of trips and oxygen.

>gf
>first car
>new bmw
Are you at least considering marriage or do you just have a ton of money you're willing to throw?

I would definitely consider have a very long relationship with her but marriage is out of the picture. With how much the legal system fucks men in the ass, no thanks

>With how much the legal system fucks men in the ass, no thanks
Don't worry about that, you're doing good in that already.

Please take my 2010 Yaris off my hands. It was an impulse purchase and I have no fucking use for it.

>Mfw 47k miles 5mt

financing doesn't mean you own it, the bank does. they are throwing money to your gf, not you kek

>she’s insisting on a BMW 328 or whatever the base model is

time to run

>gf
>new car
>not even married
The only woman you should get a car for should be your mom (unless she was missing or a shitty parent).
Also what happens if she leaves you one day. DON'T THINK IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN if you do you are a niave little shit who knows nothing about women and life and how easy it is to ruin a mans life. I bet your the type that wouldnt signup a prenup when married lol

Also in some states a GF can still get legal shit on you. Most commonly is when she lives with you in your house she still gets a portion of money.

Get her a E46 M3 desu

your getting used like a paypig my dude. Probably wouldn't even buy my wife a new car (if I had a wife or money) at least seal the deal and get a prenup before you go spending the big money so she can't walk out on you with out consequence.

suzuki swift sport desu, in yellow

Don't buy her a new car.
Buy yourself a new car, and let insurance know that she'll be driving your car.

That way if your relationship goes bad, she can't take the car away.