Whose at fault?

So half an hour ago I hit a parked car. I'll give the story quickly.
>In a neighborhood apartment complex
>Literally a giant parking lot with a mailhouse in the middle and apartments lined on the outskirts
>Backing up at the exact same time as a car next to me
>We almost collide but stop but they let me go first
>Back up the other direction relieved there was no collision
>Hit a parked car in the middle of the road that has driver door open and emergency lights on parked on the other side
>Open parking spaces everywhere surrounding this mail house yet she parks in the middle of this tiny road anyways
>Woman comes running over, I was so angry I was on the verge of doing a hit and run but don't.

Basically my questioning was why she was parked in the middle of the small road when she had plenty of parking spaces?
Her retort was she had her emergency lights on and she was just getting her mail.

My question is simple: Whose at fault?

I understand the Emergency Lights are on, but she could have chosen clearly open parking spaces instead of the middle of the small road and of all reasons it was to get mail. Neither of us admitted to any faults nor did our insurance companies call us yet.

Pic semi-related: The road was pretty much this small, imagine the side walk being parking spots perpendicular to the road
Your opinions and or similar experiences?

Your fault, sorry

her fault, sorry

Who did the police say was at fault when you called them to file the police report to provide to your insurance company?

It doesn't matter what she was doing, you're at fault for moving into her.

>She should have been there!
Isn't a defense when the reason it happened was you didn't look.

We were both cooperative so no police report was filed. But i've been reading into this and since I live in Texas it's looking like it's going to be my fault because of "Hitting a stationary vehicle". I'm beyond pissed. This is my 4th accident in 2 years.
1st was my fault, 2nd my car was destroyed when I was rear ended, 3rd they hit and run me, and now I have this shit. I cannot catch a break.

>So half an hour ago I hit a parked car
Stopped reading there. Your fault.

>So half an hour ago I hit a parked car.
You are at fault. No story will change this. It doesn't matter if the other car was parked illegally, in the middle of the road. That just makes you look even more retarded for hitting it.

No police report = it didn't happen.
She made a huge mistake not calling the police.
She's entirely relying on you being a stand up honest guy for this, and your insurance company (jews) will be furious at you if you admit anything happened.
If you want to be a non-degenerate white and uphold western christian morals and values, you do the right thing and pay for the damages you caused.
If you want to be a degenerate kike who's only goal in life to is to make it out ahead, then don't ever acknowledge the incident again.

The reason I didn't look was because I Looked in the direction of the other car I nearly collided with.
I understand the whole stationary hit but that's just my excuse. I looked the other way. So I guess it's confirmed that i'm 100% fault. That is some serious bullshit. Deeper into debt I go. But I have to hold it.

100% you

You hit a stationary object, stop trying to use woman logic to justify it.

>The reason I didn't look was because
you're an idiot that shouldn't be driving? Grow up and take some responsibility, you were not aware of your surroundings and you fucked up. Own it and move on.

The fact that he even made this thread acting like he's the victim makes me think he's a piece of shit

>Literally say I have to hold it
I'm owning up to my mistake, I don't understand why you think I wouldn't.

Look, he's at fault, but I had some close calls when I was younger because of stupidity, and I'm sure I'll have some more as my life goes on, just less frequently.
It was a learning experience and hopefully he actually learned from it.
I was lucky that none of the things I did wrong when I was younger ended up as a collision.

My thoughts exactly.
OP needs to admit he wasn't paying attention and hit the car because he was mad about some unrelated parking issues.

Not him, but you're not owning up to it. If you were this thread where you're trying to blame the victim for your own stupidity and incompetence wouldn't exist.

That's kinda fucked up if I just leave a car like that knowing I hit it regardless if someones done it to me in the past.

Thank you for the tip and better outlook. I'll just take up more hours at work and pony up what I owe. It's only right.

OP, when you start your car and begin driving straight ahead do you look out the front of your car before moving to check the way is clear?
You do!?
Then why would it be different for going backwards?

You got it wrong. I legitimately just didn't know who was at fault. That was the point of the thread. I didn't come for pity. Brutal honesty is what I wanted and received and I really do appreciate all posted regardless of context.
Considering the scenario I was in that's why I asked to begin with. Had it been a flat out "I hit the car" I wouldn't have made this thread. Under the circumstances I thought it was different. Thank you again

if you hit a stationary vehicle you're at fault. if she was parked next to a fire hydrant it would still be your fault if you hit her as long as her car is stationary.

yeah, she's a dumb lazy bitch for not just parking and choosing to block the road, but those are the type that tend to have all the luck in life.

Oh that's why I didn't mention in the thread. She wasn't there at all. I'm assuming she parked her car there when me and the car adjacent to me stopped when we nearly collided. But at this point it doesn't matter. It's my fault and I'll accept what is to come.

It was on the middle of the road with hazards on your at fault idiot

>This is my 4th accident in 2 years.
Sounds like you're a shit driver, the fact that you hit a parked car with its hazards on doesn't help your case.

First of all, I say this is my 4th accident, not all 4 accidents are me.
Second, refer to I'd call it bad luck but at this point i'm convinced its Law of Attraction. This city is full of shit drivers. Believe me on that

You've had 4 accidents and it's not you that's the shit driver, it's everyone else? You're more inclined to believe superstition than to fess up to the fact that you may be the problem. lol no wonder you hit a parked car and believed you weren't at fault.

So me being rear ended and having my trunk caved in and someone scraping the side of my car door counts as me being at fault.

Okay. Thanks for the insight. I didn't know.

>this is a """"""small road""""""
>Americans have trouble maneuvering one roads that aren't very wide without causing collisions
Pottery

>That is some serious bullshit

The only bullshit part is that you think you shouldn't be at fault.

Yes. You need to learn to drive to avoid putting yourself into these types of situations. Like fucking hitting a parked car.

>hitting other vehicles
Kys faggot

>almost back into everyone in an otherwise empty parking lot
>manage to hit the only other car with the hazard lights on and isn't even moving
>considers fleeing the scene even though he was the victim of a hit and run
>4 accidents in 2 years
>"half of them weren't even my fault!"

100% your fault OP.
t. auto ins. merchant

Also
>women drivers