/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #494

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #494

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: withhive.com/help/notice_view/23378

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

>Kyosuke (Ardor), Miho (Whirlwind), Guinevere (Thunder), Latios (Light), Krishna (Dark), Bell (Thunder, Legendary), Jibril (Light, Legendary)
July 21st - July 23rd

>Nari (Ardor), Cow Demon Queen (Whirlwind), Z101 Raklet (Thunder), Dynames (Light), Lucid (Dark), Khirel (Whirlwind, Legendary), Presty (Dark, Legendary)
July 28th - July 30th

Current Events:

Accumulated Purchase Event (Swimsuit Selena and Eve): July 23rd - July 30th
Collaboration Package (Dizzy Metatron Skin): July 23rd - July 30th

July Event Scout: July 9th - July 30th
Guilty Gear Collab Matches: July 9th - July 30th
5* Player I choose you!: July 13th - July 28th
Elise: July 16th - July 30th
EA14 Ari: July 16th - July 30th
Challenge Expert: July 20th - August 4th
Muriel: July 23rd - August 6th

More info can be found in-game

Uriel

Presty buffs when?

>Not shown
>jibril buff
200 crit resist is pretty low, other wise presty has better crit damage resist

>already 10
oh well

Just have to keep it bumped til people find it again I guess

gl

>who ever made the thread has out dated info
fucking reeee, this shitter who fucked up the op needs to get fucking shot

>Glayde is legend now
>Presty is 4* now
>Jin is 2* now
Why live?

post the updated info then

Do I... do I fucking start using Glayde instead of Presty

My whole life feels upside down.

Yeah, Presty is useless now, 1500 dstones well spent. Should have got Glayde and reroll for DM

Glayde is the beginning
No crit Damien damage new meta
Prepare your Wind Callers

>he doesnt know about the legendary uniques

Yes I know, but that won't stop Glayde because Legendary DM

I like Glayde better

>glayde gets pen resist
>but angela cant have hers back
fucking remove the critdamage resist already bb

I use Beatrice and I can barely hurt Glayde and Angela as it is, but now I doubt I'll ever come close to killing Glayde now.

CDR is meaningless now, it's not like you can crit CR Glayde anyway

>10

just pack it up boys, this game is done

What were they thinking with Glayde EE

same thing with angela, they want her to be complete garbage so everyone uses the next legend gk so first they have to make her broken

But unlike Angela everyone and their mother got Glayde from that new star ticket a while back, most people invested in her too. Lucky that the EE was so late in the season because climbing with this would be hell

>Buffing legends to the point of becoming cancer.
>Let mono-legend teams dominate the game.
>Gives (you) the privilege to buy legend for 3rd anniversary.
Bravo BB.
>Release new broken legends.
>Let them dominate PvP for a few months.
>Nerf them before releasing new OP legends.
Best mobage developer..
>No light pen ace for 7 months.
>Nerf light over and over again to make lightfags suffer.
>Conveniently release Sakiel along with new star package.
They totally care about their players.
>Sharr used to be the cancer of the game, then Shanti replaced her, and now Damien replaced Shanti.
>All three have one thing in common.
>"Hey, let's make Hiro similar to those three!"
Genius.

hiro is shittier as he lacks the addiontional gk dmg

Please rate my glayde
(No seriously just came back from month hiatus)

Should I reroll DM for El rayp? I swap between Magnus Nerua Death Queen depending on striker.

ER would be a waste on her

DM obviously, then pair her with Yummy and Nerua

Why is this allowed? Glayde is pretty much better in every single way. BT's only skill that's better than Glayde's skills is her EE one which is about equal to Glayde's II

when duran gets element locked bt will be miles better

Why does WW always want to be on top of things?

Because Glayde is newer than BT.

I want to be on top bt

Back off she's mine

Is it worth using Glayde without any passer in the back? Her heal on pass gets wasted without any passer..

I use a full legend backline with Jin(no rerolled slot) as GK and I feel like he's shit against anyone who is not thunder.

>full legend backline
doesnt matter you're a shitter anyway and always will be go spend more money on crystals so you can spam battle ball refills fuckin loser

Is there any way to build a respectable backline without Duran and/or Jiho?
I don't think I'll be able to afford both of them before the game dies. And even then I'm sure they will turn into shit months from now when I grab them.

I rarely see Altair even thought she's an A+ defender, though that might change with Febreeze EE most shitters don't capitalize on her speed/ab passive anyway
any other units depends on your GK, are you stacking CR + DR or CDR + penres etc

I have her but she's uninvested. What would a good legendless backline would look like?

Magnus/Altair/Kevin/Elemental Reduction?

Thoughts?

>when they nerf legends
So, never I guess. They nerfed a legendary once, then they fucked up the game later to compensate.

Did someone fucked you in the ass or something?

Where's your Duran?

>Miri without elchi ace

>still shit on anything left and right
Why is BB allowed to exist?

Miri doesn't need elchi ace unless fighting angela + Duran + DM + DQ. She will OHKO with just 80% or whatever pen she has without elchi.

I am surprised I don't see more Irre in Galaxy. For a non-legend backline she is surprisingly tough to bring down especially after silk ramps up.

So is Glayde better than Presty now?

Haven't played in over a month, but her pen was really bad Elchi ace. 80% is probably the most she can get without considering pen res and pen debuffs. So in the end she will have like what? 15% effective pen?

She was complete garbage before the buff, so not many people want to heavily invest in a subpar GK that is not even new.

Whatever her 80% pen is debuffed to, it is enough to OHKO virtually all GK and the ones that do survive drop on the very next shot.

>LEGENDS ARE OP!!!
>Everyone complains that Lucid, Shanti, Damien, and now Hiro are cancer
Now Glayde is cancer too. What do you people want?!?! You want easily accessible characters to be broken or legends? It makes no sense for legends to be on par with 5* btw.

I want Jin buffs

I want WW to be the strongest

>Took my Vonchi 8 shots to kill Glayde
Legend buffs when

>OHKO virtually all GK
It's impossible with a pen that low. She needs the pen ace to deal a decent amount of damage. Otherwise you are better off with Shanti. Elchi pen ace is literally what made Miri viable, without it, she's a joke.

>needing 2 shots
How many top tier strikers needs more than 2 shots to win the game nowadays?

So who's the best WW striker besides Miri?

CR Glayde reaches similar numbers while having more HP and double Irre's DR. There's objectively no reason to use Irre for a CR line

Not nearly as cute though.

>finally roll a legendary
>It's Leventor but whatever
>Get him again at level 30
I really hate him.

Very true

Most galaxy opponents still run offensive teams and have weak backlines on away teams. 3-man backlines, mono thunder or mono-dark lines, etc. Or they have players like Alice and BI who do nothing to stop OHKO.

Glayde and Presty are still running ST or similar stones instead of magma which makes them manageable as far as pen is concerned. Duran is the only thing really draining your pen most matches.

Shanti > Beatrice >>>>>>>>>>>> Irru

>Glayde and Presty are still running ST
ST is better than PoME?????????

>ST on anyone else than Jin

Most glaydes from 2400-2800 this season were Stars tear users.

Some of the ones with ~4k hp do take two hits to kill if they are rainbow even if they are just using ST. In this case my first pass combo was fucked up and only did around 3k. You can see the star's tear trigger on the followup shot.

On an unrelated note I am seeing more smug appearing on rainbow backlines. More and more away team GKs over 4k hp now. I'm not really sure if it's helping though.

is defense relevant though? pome gives 20% DR and the same amount of CR.

15%(7.5%?) recovery doesn't seem that relevant too.

Very next match was another stars tear Presty.

I have not met an enemy saved by Star's tear recovery since other healing sources got fucked. They just can't heal enough to matter.

Maybe it works better on home games with chains, higher hp, and actually being able to make some defensive skills stack. These are all 24k teams, they are already in galaxy, so presumably ST is doing something for them.

Make that three in a row. Lets see if I can complete a fully tourney with every GK using ST.

Haha. So yea 100% of opponents used ST that tourney.

Y tho

I honestly have no idea. They were torn apart in a few minutes each.

glayde's hot

Her evo form is much better than the EE form desu

I think her EE is the better one, but I wish they did a throwback on that helmet for her EE. I liked it a lot but her base art is kinda clunky.

I'm waiting for her bike skin with that helmet already.

I liked her hoodie, it was nice also not that big fan of her EE face

Tfw club leader won't be your gf

Switch to a club with a better leader ;)

Like NiceBoat :)

more like DeadBoat :)

Are you qter

the qtest

Isilla or Zibroi?

Is Zhen Long good?

Isillia.
No.

Both are meh and for Zhen Long nobody used him before and no one knows after his rework, but I'm guessing not very good

i've drawn Zhen, should i use it as lvl up for my l27 Lucid since he is lvl 30?

I've farmed enough materials to EE Magnus(backline) or Linmay(midfield). Who should i EE first? or should i saved it for later use on someone stronger?

Hell no, never use 5*s as training mats unless it's for the same player, buy penguin matches for 10 crystals a set instead

Post team

Shanti, soon to be replaced by Lucid | Silla | Karpila
Victoria | Linmay | Pinol
Gaphyl | Shu | Magnus
Kei is gk, gonna replace it with Isilla soon

I would say Linmay at this point, both EEs will help you in the long run, but Linmay's EE skill will probably do the most for you at the moment.

We die again

Good

But dying is scary

not really

W H I T E G U A R D E N I A W H E N ?

They really should run those bosses more often, like once a month or more

When was the last one, around winter?